More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

I have the most recent version of JContainers installed late in the load order.  I just reloaded a recent save, and the same stray dog that just raped my PC without the aroused mesh before the save now has an aroused mesh after loading the save.  Could this be a script lag problem?

7 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

I have the most recent version of JContainers installed late in the load order.  I just reloaded a recent save, and the same stray dog that just raped my PC without the aroused mesh before the save now has an aroused mesh after loading the save.  Could this be a script lag problem?

possibly, CF has never been 100% reliable with it's cloaking scripts.

I have the Mihail Skinned zombie dogs, and 11.3 installed.  Everything works for all beasts except these dogs.  Animations work just no animal "package" visible.  Anything I should look for?  Tried the "re-register", still nothing.  

Recently tried reinstalling this mod but for me the creatures framework just doesn't seem to work. From startup the framework never gets out of "currently initialising or working on registration". Re-register all mods is always greyed out. When I try to disable and re-enable SLAL animations that process seems to complete, but I can't get any scene with a creature to initiate at all. The matchmaker spell fizzles out on all creatures I try to cast it on. I've tried reinstalling J-containers already.

8 hours ago, kickthecommie said:

Recently tried reinstalling this mod but for me the creatures framework just doesn't seem to work. From startup the framework never gets out of "currently initialising or working on registration". Re-register all mods is always greyed out. When I try to disable and re-enable SLAL animations that process seems to complete, but I can't get any scene with a creature to initiate at all. The matchmaker spell fizzles out on all creatures I try to cast it on. I've tried reinstalling J-containers already.

recheck everything

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

hey are any extra steps required for updating from v11.3a to 11.4? I saw the note to reinstall any mods  that replace dog textures, and have done so, but I still get the lavander texture on them (which I assume is a missing texture). Might just be a mod I'm missing but I've done a few looks through my mods and haven't seen anything else I haven't reinstalled yet so I figured I'd ask to be sure. I'm using MO if it changes anything.

55 minutes ago, Frosty01 said:

hey are any extra steps required for updating from v11.3a to 11.4? I saw the note to reinstall any mods  that replace dog textures, and have done so, but I still get the lavander texture on them (which I assume is a missing texture). Might just be a mod I'm missing but I've done a few looks through my mods and haven't seen anything else I haven't reinstalled yet so I figured I'd ask to be sure. I'm using MO if it changes anything.

if you have BDIC installed you may need this:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?do=findComment&comment=2394218

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

I do have BDIC installed, with SKYTEST too but this did not solve my issue. Vanilla wolves are still missing texture for their dicks (not the balls though, which is what others were missing) and now some wolves (that I think are added by Immersive Creatures or SKYTEST) do not have anything at all for their bits. Can't play around with it anymore for a while but if you have any more suggestions for me it would be appreciated. Thanks for the help! Your mods are my favorite haha

1 hour ago, Frosty01 said:

I do have BDIC installed, with SKYTEST too but this did not solve my issue. Vanilla wolves are still missing texture for their dicks (not the balls though, which is what others were missing) and now some wolves (that I think are added by Immersive Creatures or SKYTEST) do not have anything at all for their bits. Can't play around with it anymore for a while but if you have any more suggestions for me it would be appreciated. Thanks for the help! Your mods are my favorite haha

odd, sounds like the new texture did not get installed, that or the old meshes have not been replaced.

as for BDIC:

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

EDIT: i should add that i forgot to update the menu/load screen in HCOS, if both the dick and balls are missing there textures like it was in that then you still have the old meshes in your game.

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

odd, sounds like the new texture did not get installed, that or the old meshes have not been replaced.

as for BDIC:

EDIT: i should add that i forgot to update the menu/load screen in HCOS, if both the dick and balls are missing there textures like it was in that then you still have the old meshes in your game.

installed the new version of HCOS and it didn't make a difference. I had tried to re-register all mods in creature framework initially but did so again for good measure to no avail. Tried a fresh save and the meshes were still missing in that too. 

I have also noticed that prior to updating, I had 33 (roughly) pages in the "creature" selection in the creature framework (where you can pick what meshes you want) and now I only have 21 pages.

7 hours ago, Frosty01 said:

installed the new version of HCOS and it didn't make a difference. I had tried to re-register all mods in creature framework initially but did so again for good measure to no avail. Tried a fresh save and the meshes were still missing in that too. 

I have also noticed that prior to updating, I had 33 (roughly) pages in the "creature" selection in the creature framework (where you can pick what meshes you want) and now I only have 21 pages.

if the texture is still missing in the HCOS main menu replacer then the texture is missing for sure, if your using a mod manager make sure it's running with administrator privileges and reinstall MNC (and if your using MNC's "True Wolves of Skyrim [mesh replacer for MNCv11 not a patch] by Saeros.7z" re-download and install it as well).

that sounds like you somehow lost a json file from the creatures.d folder, or a esp got disabled.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

if the texture is still missing in the HCOS main menu replacer then the texture is missing for sure, if your using a mod manager make sure it's running with administrator privileges and reinstall MNC (and if your using MNC's "True Wolves of Skyrim [mesh replacer for MNCv11 not a patch] by Saeros.7z" re-download and install it as well).

that sounds like you somehow lost a json file from the creatures.d folder, or a esp got disabled.

The texture is there on the HCOS main menu (couldn't tell before because I had another main menu mod). Tried reinstalling, no luck. I noticed that in the creature framework creature tab, where I had mentioned I initially had like 33 pages and now am down to 21, that I have no options for any immersive creatures (but bruma creatures are there). I use Mod Organizer, maybe something is wrong with my install order? I already applied the two updates for Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures and the Skytest patch like you sent before.

Hi.
I remember from older versions of original mod (i think) there was loadscreens of trolls with genitalia (so as their normal form ingame).
But now I dont see it. Trolls just default and get penis only due sex animations. Just curious. was this feature removed in recent versions or I did something wrong?

12 minutes ago, Tautochrone said:

Hi.
I remember from older versions of original mod (i think) there was loadscreens of trolls with genitalia (so as their normal form ingame).
But now I dont see it. Trolls just default and get penis only due sex animations. Just curious. was this feature removed in recent versions or I did something wrong?

MNC never had load screens, i'm sure your thinking about one of bad dog's mods (BDIC).

but in game trolls should have dicks at all times.

1 hour ago, Squidems666 said:

Could the All in One HDT Vagina cause this somehow? It does change some stuff with animal penises.

possibly, Beast HDT is more up to date...well at least this file i uploaded is:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/?do=findComment&comment=2393675

hi, a question related to female giants:

i generaly use "Naked Giants" by jacques00. with your patch it works pretty well, just disable all giants in creature framework and all is fine (because the mod adds SoS-schlongs to male giants). the only negative is, that all male giants never undress, so the schlongs are clipping through their clothes and all female giants are always naked.

so i tried out "Female Giants", from nexus, together with your patch. at first everything seemed to be fine, but then i realised i suddenly can't equip Bra- and crotch-armor from "bikini maiden" mod at the same time any more. i only can equip one but not both.  while i am writing this i see, that there is a new version of the bikini maiden mod, so i try to update it and look if it solves the problem. if it does, i will write it. (i hope it solves the problem)

if the problem still exists: could the problem come from your patch?

21 minutes ago, narses03 said:

hi, a question related to female giants:

i generaly use "Naked Giants" by jacques00. with your patch it works pretty well, just disable all giants in creature framework and all is fine (because the mod adds SoS-schlongs to male giants). the only negative is, that all male giants never undress, so the schlongs are clipping through their clothes and all female giants are always naked.

so i tried out "Female Giants", from nexus, together with your patch. at first everything seemed to be fine, but then i realised i suddenly can't equip Bra- and crotch-armor from "bikini maiden" mod at the same time any more. i only can equip one but not both.  while i am writing this i see, that there is a new version of the bikini maiden mod, so i try to update it and look if it solves the problem. if it does, i will write it. (i hope it solves the problem)

if the problem still exists: could the problem come from your patch?

i think it would make more sense for you to replace the giant's nude meshes in MNC to get the sos effects your after.

i don't see how it would effect bikini maiden.