More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

1 hour ago, J the Hog said:

Hi! Is there a way to make this work (meaning give a penis to a horse) with mod added horses? There is a horse called Emfy that I would like to schlongify.
Emfy comes from the Emfy cleric robes mod

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

So I've seen the missing texture issue with some Wolves, mostly ones from Immersive Creatures, and I do have Bad Dog's addon installed, the most recent version. I don't have any other mods which add Canines, though I am using Immersive Horses and Deadly Dragons, along with the relevant MNC patches. Installed that update for the Beast HDT addon as well. 

The common wolves are fine, though.

WolfRimjob1.png.02931fd32685a302244b13bdb06d61a7.png

6 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

So I've seen the missing texture issue with some Wolves, mostly ones from Immersive Creatures, and I do have Bad Dog's addon installed, the most recent version. I don't have any other mods which add Canines, though I am using Immersive Horses and Deadly Dragons, along with the relevant MNC patches. Installed that update for the Beast HDT addon as well. 

The common wolves are fine, though.

i uploaded a fix here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?do=findComment&comment=2394218

11 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Prolly a dumb question but any creatures from Mihail's mods supported here? Least the ones using similar skeletons to vanilla creatures?

animation wise yes, 90% of them (but your save file may stop newer scripts from getting loaded).

dick wise no, that's too much work for me.

10 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

animation wise yes, 90% of them (but your save file may stop newer scripts from getting loaded).

dick wise no, that's too much work for me.

Kewlio, someone uploaded packs of them to a chinese site so I can finally get em without fuckin my esp limit. Am scurred of wat Batwing & Water Hag anims look like doe 0.o

2 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Kewlio, someone uploaded packs of them to a chinese site so I can finally get em without fuckin my esp limit. Am scurred of wat Batwing & Water Hag anims look like doe 0.o

be warned: if they changed the names of the race's EditorIDs they wont be registered.

Yah so they pretty fuckin weird with who's valid and who aint for creature sex. For example, Water Hags & Harvesters both use Hagraven animations (not like I wanted to find out rip ;-;) but the Harvester doesnt move durin anims while the hag does. I think zombies & hungers also use draugr & falmer skeletons respectively judgin by combat anims alone. Least the packs seem to work so far tho. Of the creatures Ive seen so far, they pretty fuckin OP lmao. Harvester cant even be killed with the console & the Golems & Nemesis are just sum BS hue

First of all I just want to say that this mod is wonderful.  You've really spent the time to get all the best features of all the different mods for this as well as fixing all the issues that can come up and it's very impressive.

I do have a small problem that I figure is an issue with the 2 mods I'm using together.  I just started a new ModOrganizer install for a new OG-Skyrim play-through on and am using MoreNastyCritters v11 4A.  I used the Mod CompabilityKitsforMNCv11_4 to add the SexlabMoreCreatures Mod and also have the Immserive Horses mod and your patch for it.  I've also NOT used the option "Vanilla Horse Textures" in the Immservice Horses install as described in your readme file (very helpful btw).

The issue is shown below where the horses that come from SexlabMoreCreatures have no mesh/texture and show as transparent screenshot below:

TESV_2018_10_31_21_56_53_972.thumb.png.f56b55ab0455264f9dbcc9f34faacf2e.png

Any suggestions would be helpful, if not I'll probably just remove the 'More Creatures Mod' to resolve my issue but I would still like those wolves/dogs/horses to be around in case you know... they get frisky :)

24 minutes ago, Glev said:

I do have a small problem that I figure is an issue with the 2 mods I'm using together.

I had a similar problem. I was using Skyrim Immersive Creatures but hadn't reinstalled BDIC after a re-jig of my mods. Don't know the Immersive Horses mod but maybe a similar? solution?

Horse was visible until it became aroused?

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

I had a similar problem. I was using Skyrim Immersive Creatures but hadn't reinstalled BDIC after a re-jig of my mods. Don't know the Immersive Horses mod but maybe a similar? solution? 

Horse was visible until it became aroused?

I havn't tried testing aroused horses yet, good idea I'll try that tonight.  I should have all the requirements for the immersive horses  as described so my guess it's how the SexlabMoreCreatures mod is pulling the mesh/texture for the base horse.  Trying to look at it via xEDIT and see if I see where the issue is coming from.

1 hour ago, Glev said:

I havn't tried testing aroused horses yet, good idea I'll try that tonight.  I should have all the requirements for the immersive horses  as described so my guess it's how the SexlabMoreCreatures mod is pulling the mesh/texture for the base horse.  Trying to look at it via xEDIT and see if I see where the issue is coming from.

that's odd, the "SexlabMoreCreatures" mod i have does not edit the horses.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

that's odd, the "SexlabMoreCreatures" mod i have does not edit the horses.

Ok good to know, I'll do some more messing around and see what I can get working.  Might be something with my MO load order, probably overwriting I shouldn't be.

It appears I still have a problem.

This is the palomino near the lumbermill in Dragon Bridge. It was there when I walked past. It doesn't show up with the detect life spell (or PSQ Succubus' version of it). My PC just stood there while the animation took place.

906049245_enb2018_11_0122_14_14_10.thumb.jpg.90b8be5937adb568969870bbf6d964f7.jpg

This is five minutes later with the palomino from outside the Penitus Oculus place. It usually stands this side of the brown horse.

'Saddle up the palomino'.

645034574_enb2018_11_0122_21_09_99.thumb.jpg.bbc90e4a0d5280760b940c53237aeaf1.jpg

17 minutes ago, SdenCorp said:

the animals penis,s are not showing up

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

2 minutes ago, SdenCorp said:

The animal nude models wont load

The load for other people.  Did you do something silly like try this on Skyrim SE without CONVERTING the mod yourself (note that it does say NO to the Special Edition Compatible in the original post) or using someone elses conversion?