More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

BTW is there any diference between the public release of MNC 11 and zhe unofficial one?

both have been updated, so it depends on when you downloaded the "unofficial one"

4 hours ago, Cerral said:

Thanks for the update. But then with version 11, sexlab more creatures (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1981-sexlab-more-creatures-2015-06-09/) is no longer compatible with this version. How to make it compatible? SMC requires SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp.  So either I keep the 10.4 f version of MNC or I remove SMC. Cruel dilemma.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47096-sexlab-more-creatures-2015-06-09/?do=findComment&comment=1927774

or

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47096-sexlab-more-creatures-2015-06-09/?do=findComment&comment=2028061

3 hours ago, Monkito said:

Hui v11 already.

One question, do we need to do every step in your READ IMMEDIATELY file, even if we do a clean install of mnc ( means remove old and install new version with nmm for example ) or only during upgrade to v11 ?

a clean install with a mod manager should mostly work, but keep an eye on steps 6 to 11.

1 hour ago, Stiffon said:

+1

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47096-sexlab-more-creatures-2015-06-09/?do=findComment&comment=1927774

or

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/47096-sexlab-more-creatures-2015-06-09/?do=findComment&comment=2028061

4 hours ago, Cerral said:

Thanks for the update. But then with version 11, sexlab more creatures (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1981-sexlab-more-creatures-2015-06-09/) is no longer compatible with this version. How to make it compatible? SMC requires SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp.  So either I keep the 10.4 f version of MNC or I remove SMC. Cruel dilemma.

Here.

I removed a single entry, that being

MC_HuskyJudah "Dog" [NPC_:09019D31]

It had errors anyways.

Shouldn't bork the mod, at least not on a new save. Probably safe to use in an already ongoing game, too.

Oh and Hentai Creatures requirement is gone too.

SexLab More Creatures.esp

EDIT: Sniped, you should probalby use MadMans version

I finally got the anim tester anims to work and tested it a bit with scent of sex and the Hentai creatures. Is it possible to make a SLAL pack out of them? Or maybe add them to MNC? It seems to me like the SLAL anims are easier to handle for the mod I have in use here.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I finally got the anim tester anims to work and tested it a bit with scent of sex and the Hentai creatures. Is it possible to make a SLAL pack out of them? Or maybe add them to MNC? It seems to me like the SLAL anims are easier to handle for the mod I have in use here.

most of it's animations are just unfinished test animations (at least the ones i've seen are), there not exactly ready for prime time.

they can be added to a SLAL pack but i don't see any point in doing so.

1 hour ago, bicobus said:

Question for you beast lovers, do you know of any mod that makes the prey creatures less wimpy? As in, if attacked, they turn and fight instead of running away.

If you haven't used One with nature, give that a look, though I think the prey creatures do not get an aggressive option. You can make them friendly or allied though, which might change "on attacked" behavior but I don't think so.  Mostly been useful to me to make deer and foxes not run away and thus be more available for other activities.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

most of it's animations are just unfinished test animations (at least the ones i've seen are), there not exactly ready for prime time.

they can be added to a SLAL pack but i don't see any point in doing so.

At least they are animations... 

As long as noone does better ones they are much better than nothing. Ok. I turned my followers into Drain Slaves, and created created rules via Scent of Sex that make them clean up every dungeon for me and thats why I'm really missing at least ONE animation for the Dwarven Spheres. The balistas are not so common, but they can be spawned via Hentai creatures... How should I train them? Same Thing for the wisp/wraith.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

but they can be spawned via Hentai creatures... How should I train them? Same Thing for the wisp/wraith.

i mostly just added them so other animators can have easy access for testing purposes.

billyy is looking into Dwarven based animations, therefor i am assuming there will be a flood of them sometime in the next 90 days.

billyy has re-confirmed that there is a serious problem with ice wraith based animations, so i should probably just remove it at some point since there useless.

the wisp is just one node so it should be easy to make new animations for it.

I am wondering, sense I have installed 10.4 with MO, and once I turn it off, on the left hand side of the MO window... It is like totally gone.. No longer visible to the game, as the Whole mod, Json file's, and all are in there own folder, and once turned off they just are not in the game at all.

will there be any reason to follow your deletion of all the .hkx, as once it is turned off, they no longer exist.. also the Creature.d no longer exists..

will steps two, and three, and four even be needed ?

1 hour ago, galgat said:

I am wondering, sense I have installed 10.4 with MO, and once I turn it off, on the left hand side of the MO window... It is like totally gone.. No longer visible to the game, as the Whole mod, Json file's, and all are in there own folder, and once turned off they just are not in the game at all.

will there be any reason to follow your deletion of all the .hkx, as once it is turned off, they no longer exist.. also the Creature.d no longer exists..

the guide is based on manual installs, so in your case skip to steps 6 to 11.

1 hour ago, galgat said:

MadMansGun is providing steps for people who, like him, do not use mod managers. You can ignore the things about file management and have mod organizer manager your mods like always. The steps you should follow though, are the one dealing with the update process of your save game (slal and all that).

Some of the reiklings in my game dont seem to have a naked mesh. Im using Immersive creatures along with Requiem and some of the Rieklings added by immersive creatures that i encontered in a cave dont have a naked mesh while the normal ones do. Anyone know how i would go about fixing it?

On 05.12.2017 at 2:38 AM, gft said:

Is this MNC supposed to be the mod of its own? From what i understand it is, but it only works for me alongside 9.3, did i fuck it up?

On 05.12.2017 at 4:21 AM, MadMansGun said:

yes and most likely yes, Creature Framework & JContainers will need to be reinstalled

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Sorry for late reply, i just came back home and did all of that! It really did fix the problem, thanks alot!

The only issue is bears dont go fully flascid now, there is an awkwardly bright bit visible all the time x3

But i dont think it has anything to do with your mods though

Oh and are you going to add feature options to tumbamounts in the future?

i tried replaceing .nif files but seems that dumb. I have no experience woring in any 3d software but im almost tempted to learn it just for that fucking awesome heavy armor bear :Д

On 21.12.2017 at 11:59 PM, MadMansGun said:

i mostly just added them so other animators can have easy access for testing purposes.

billyy is looking into Dwarven based animations, therefor i am assuming there will be a flood of them sometime in the next 90 days.

billyy has re-confirmed that there is a serious problem with ice wraith based animations, so i should probably just remove it at some point since there useless.

the wisp is just one node so it should be easy to make new animations for it.

Sorry for bothering. I still think that all creatures should be covered. At least the anim tester anims are doing their job. I'm just missing an SLAL pack and I don't know how to do it myself. (My english is not good enough for working with the guide)  

guys that can be a problem if there are no genitals of the creatures ?

I apologize for my incorrect English (

I installed Naturalistic HDT and HDT 3.68 Beast ,but after noticed that the genitals of the creatures do not exist,I deleted the mod files "Beast HDT" and again installed MNC,but the genitals of creatures never appeared ;(

the load order a MNC can affect the presence of genital creatures ?

47 minutes ago, zer02 said:

I installed Naturalistic HDT and HDT 3.68 Beast ,but after noticed that the genitals of the creatures do not exist,I deleted the mod files "Beast HDT" and again installed MNC,but the genitals of creatures never appeared ;(

the load order a MNC can affect the presence of genital creatures ?

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

it can, it mostly depends on what the other mods do/edit.

First of all, really loving this mod. Made me  reinstall Skyrim on my current PC and get back into modding after a HD failure ate my old modded-to-hell Skyrim.

My question: What mods do you recommend to play these animations during a playthrough? Especially the creature on creature animations.

I got the DEFEAT and AROUSED mod, but what would I need to have the monster x monster animations play? Would love to come to shrine and find two dragons 69ing in front of it.

Any mod recommendations?

I'm getting so confused by this mod.

If this is the new MNC, why is the original thread still being updated?  (Last updated Nov 20)

Do I need to install it as well?

If this new version doesn't use SexLab Nude Creatures, why do I still get a dependency error?  (Says it's missing the 3 SLNC esp)

Edit : Nevermind, it was one of the many many many other mods that I had.  Installed the patch provided in the patch collection.  All is well.

Edit2 : We'll also need a patch for Bad Dog's Immersive Hentai Creatures (an expansion of Hentai Creatures)

I installed the Garm patch and it's giving the dog the right body, but slab doesn't register him as valid even with creatures turned on. Can't get any animations to work. Is that MNC or something else? Not sure how to fix it. I could've sworn something had a function to manually add creatures.

The more creatures mod has SexlabNudeCreaturesDG.esp as a master so I've put off upgrading to v11. Would a compatibility patch fix that and if so will there be one?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Emy314 said:

If this is the new MNC, why is the original thread still being updated?  (Last updated Nov 20)

Do I need to install it as well?

Edit2 : We'll also need a patch for Bad Dog's Immersive Hentai Creatures (an expansion of Hentai Creatures)

it was not updated, that was just CPU fixing the mega download links after the site was updated.

and no, stay away from it.

i think it needs to be patched twice, i don't know if it was even updated for v10.

10 minutes ago, imbrii said:

I installed the Garm patch and it's giving the dog the right body, but slab doesn't register him as valid even with creatures turned on. Can't get any animations to work. Is that MNC or something else? Not sure how to fix it. I could've sworn something had a function to manually add creatures.

The more creatures mod has SexlabNudeCreaturesDG.esp as a master so I've put off upgrading to v11. Would a compatibility patch fix that and if so will there be one?

Thanks.

it could be MNC, or it could be that you need to rebuild the animation registry. that mod was a bitch to deal with.

or