More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

4 hours ago, meme supreme said:

Hey, since the latest update appears to just be a small json/xml change for Uderfreaky's model to register properly, would you mind uploading just the files you changed here, as an option? To save on both my bandwith and Ashal's, I just downloaded the big file yesterday lol

MNC.json

13 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Im the auhor of this animation and i can safly say that its not my fuckup. Wolves def got broken, even old leitos anim do not have eyes. Also they seems to have wierd winglike like ears, like their ear mesh is now controller by dog ear bones not wolf ear bones, were they always like that?

12 hours ago, srod5000 said:

it's not the animators issue, since I was using MNC 10_4 and the wolves had eye balls along with all known wolf animations from different modders, not just AnubiSs animations. Even tested it on Nibble's wolf animations along with Billyy's wolf animations, it's the same thing.. no eye balls. So ever since I downloaded the new mnc version 11 the wolves don't have eyes again. I recall that same issue in an older version of mnc, but it was fixed in version 10_4. Sooo... could be a skeleton issue? or problem with rescaling maybe?

i have imported the animation files from MNCv9.3 into 3ds max and the ears & eyes look the same as they did in game with MNCv10-11, therefor it IS the animator's fault.

in leito's case it looks like they had the dog & wolf ear nodes selected at the same time when they animated it, so i don't think they even had the wolf mesh imported when they made it, therefor there animations was only intended to be used with dogs.

4-5 years ago next to no one knew or cared about the wolf eye problem, so most of the wolf animations made back then never got there eyes fixed.

1 hour ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Hmm wierd. I think i would noticed the lack of eyeys throut the years. Anyway theres not much i can do about the eyes in max. They look like they are sunken deep into wolves skull.

max is the only place you CAN fix the eyes, there are only 2 ways to deal with the eye problem:

1: with the original max files for the animations (i only have my own files) use the "animation/bone tools" to unlock the head note so that the eye nodes can be moved forward 17mm* .

*depending on the units setup.

2: edit the aroused wolf meshes to detach the eye meshes from there nodes (like i did with the dog) and move the eye meshes themselves forward.

2 hours ago, Khrusaor said:

Hi! For some reason llabsky's hagraven forced animation can't be played. I can't fix draugr sound aswell. Does anyone know how to fix these problems?

1:

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

2: you got the first 2 numbers wrong, with what you got loaded/load ordered it should be 0808C086.

Ok so luckly i had a huge library of screenshots from the age of Leito and Dentarr. As suspected there were no airplane ears. Eyes are debateble as they are hard to see and might lighting is shit. Maybe the problem is with true wolves mesh now, i have no idea. Still, here is comparission of old and new screenshots of same pose. New are take in serana dungeon. Old are with the nord girl.

ScreenShot801.jpg

ScreenShot805.jpg

ScreenShot806.jpg

enb 2015_09_15 22_38_42_27.jpg

enb 2015_09_15 23_05_39_88.jpg

enb 2015_09_15 23_10_07_50.jpg

I confirm that wolves have no eyeballs during animations. Outside aimations all is fine.

I am using no wolf mesh or texture mods other than what is packaged in MNC 11B.

But I noticed that it depends on the animations. Most of Billy's animations dont have this bug for example.

This could be related to the body scale changes that have been made in version 11. Just finished testing version 11.0 and it has the same issues.

5a4d4058d85c8_enb2018_01_0321_40_26_35.thumb.jpg.e0f1ad71056c310b2cb3857f39caa066.jpg5a4d405d4a830_enb2018_01_0321_40_41_58.thumb.jpg.b6e6ec03d157c5498741ba011e74bc33.jpg5a4d40608df27_enb2018_01_0321_41_01_48.thumb.jpg.4f7898e28ba5f203d900503d43a4981e.jpg

2 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Ok so luckly i had a huge library of screenshots from the age of Leito and Dentarr. As suspected there were no airplane ears. Eyes are debateble as they are hard to see and might lighting is shit. Maybe the problem is with true wolves mesh now, i have no idea. Still, here is comparission of old and new screenshots of same pose. New are take in serana dungeon. Old are with the nord girl.

These pictures made me do a deep dive on my wolves because I realized I had exactly the same issue.  However, I discovered my issue was due to forgetting that Bazinga's Beast HDT mod replaces the aroused wolf meshes.  So that mean that Beast HDT was reverting the aroused wolves to "vanilla" wolf shapes with the sharp ears and weird lips, which have the "airplane" ears effect while animating.  Since True Wolves textures are just replacers, it looked like the wolf face/ears were getting deformed whenever the aroused mesh was equipped.

Anub, to check if you have the same problem as I did, check the wolf.nif and wolfhard.nif files in meshes/MoreNastyCritters/Canine side by side.  If one or both of them does not have the rounded ears in your later screenshots, it is not using the true wolf mesh.  My solution was to simply to replace the aroused meshes with the ones from the True Wolves patch, then manually add the .xml lines for Bazinga's Beast HDT.

In regards to the overall "no eyeballs" issue reported, that does not seem to be a problem for the True Wolves mesh.  However, it is a problem for some of the more vanilla style wolves I have in my game.  Ferocious wolves from Immersive Creatures lose their eyeball textures for every animation other than Billyy's, yet Plague Wolves from the same mod do not.  My recommendation for those who cannot unsee the problem is to use the True Wolves meshes.

1 hour ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Ok so luckly i had a huge library of screenshots from the age of Leito and Dentarr. As suspected there were no airplane ears.

ScreenShot801.jpg

ScreenShot805.jpg

ScreenShot806.jpg

those 3 look "airplane" to me.

59 minutes ago, btasqan said:

But I noticed that it depends on the animations. Most of Billy's animations dont have this bug for example.

This could be related to the body scale changes that have been made in version 11. Just finished testing version 11.0 and it has the same issues.

that's because billyy fixed the eyes in his animations.

never mind v11, look at v9.3 because that's where i got the hkx files from:

leito_canine_missionary_a2_s3.hkx

leito_canine_missionary_a2_s3.jpg

Wolf eye thing is only kind of a bug. They appear in-game exactly as they do when imported into max, which is sunken into their socket (well the default wolf mesh anyway). I don’t know what kind of black magic Besthesda used to fix it for their animations, but for mine all I did was turn off the eye bone and pull it out directly a bit until the eyes were out enough. If any of my wolf animations still have the problem I might’ve just forgotten to do them because it was a retroactive fix after MadMan pointed it out to me way back when I first released them, and then I fixed them for the next update.

I can confirm this has always been a problem. When MadMan first pointed it out to me half a year ago I remember going and checking other wolf animations and they were all missing eyes too. It seemed like a huge oversight and I couldn’t believe nobody had pointed it out before, but that’s how it was.

True wolves mesh looks slightly different shape-wise and has different eye positions compared to default wolf, so they might behave differently.

17 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that's because billyy fixed the eyes in his animations.

never mind v11, look at v9.3 because that's where i got the hkx files from:

leito_canine_missionary_a2_s3.hkx

That is good news actually. This means we now know where the culprit is. But this will mean that each author who has created wolf animations will have to fix his animations, right? Or is it possible for you to patch anubs, leito, funny bizness and co animations as well?

28 minutes ago, Billyy said:

I can confirm this has always been a problem. When MadMan first pointed it out to me half a year ago I remember going and checking other wolf animations and they were all missing eyes too. It seemed like a huge oversight and I couldn’t believe nobody had pointed it out before, but that’s how it was.

That all makes a lot of sense.  

A suggestion for a fix on the side of MNC without the insanity of trying to patch up a tiny detail on every animation - it might be reasonable to edit the eyes in the vanilla aroused wolf meshes to mimic the fix Billyy made for his animations.  In other words the aroused mesh could have eyes that are pushed forward just enough that they are visible during Sexlab animations that haven't specifically fixed the problem (which I think is all animations not made by Billyy).

Possible problems I could see would be that aroused wolves could get a bit bug-eyed doing their normal Skyrim animations or Billyy's current animations.  Hopefully it wouldn't look too ridiculous and could be written off as "he's just super horny".  Plus I believe Billyy mentioned he wanted to redo his wolf animations at some point anyway.

I blame the whole issue on vanilla wolves being too ugly for anyone to want to look closely enough to notice or care about the issue earlier. 

40 minutes ago, btasqan said:

That is good news actually. This means we now know where the culprit is. But this will mean that each author who has created wolf animations will have to fix his animations, right? Or is it possible for you to patch anubs, leito, funny bizness and co animations as well?

the animators would need to fix there own animations, i don't have there max files* therefor i can't fix jack shit.

*if there ever was any, they may have used blender instead.

22 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

That all makes a lot of sense.  

A suggestion for a fix on the side of MNC without the insanity of trying to patch up a tiny detail on every animation - it might be reasonable to edit the eyes in the vanilla aroused wolf meshes to mimic the fix Billyy made for his animations.  In other words the aroused mesh could have eyes that are pushed forward just enough that they are visible during Sexlab animations that haven't specifically fixed the problem.

Possible problems I could see would be that aroused wolves could get a bit bug-eyed doing their normal Skyrim animations or Billyy's current animations.  Hopefully it wouldn't look too ridiculous and could be written off as "he's just super horny".  Plus I believe Billyy mentioned he wanted to redo his wolf animations at some point anyway.

I blame the whole issue on vanilla wolves being too ugly for anyone to want to look closely enough to notice or care about the issue earlier. 

see a few posts up:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/?do=findComment&comment=2103175

20 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

see a few posts up:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/?do=findComment&comment=2103175

the animators would need to fix there own animations, i don't have there max files* therefor i can't fix jack shit.

*if there ever was any, they may have used blender instead.

Sorry, had missed that specific post.  My suggestion was basically your #2 option in that post where the eyes are detached and brought forward for the aroused mesh, so obviously you've thought of it already.

21 minutes ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Well i went and dumped all the files from sexualized true wolves of skyrim onto my game manually. Repalcing skeletons and meshes from MNC.

Resault: Eyes are back, ears are fixed.

ScreenShot809.jpg

the eyes are still too deep, but the ears do look better.

A little help please.  Attached log after CTD.  I can't play very long before a crash.  CF always the last entry but I'm not sure it's CF causing the problem.  I don't want to uninstall CF and MNC if this isn't the problem. MNC 11b installed but had almost the same problem with v11 just not as often as 11b.

Papyrus.0.log.7z

10 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Sorry, had missed that specific post.  My suggestion was basically your #2 option in that post where the eyes are detached and brought forward for the aroused mesh, so obviously you've thought of it already.

i have already been testing the idea along with some other wolf experiments.

the blind wolf project.7z

along with the eyes the lower jaw has been edited as well (i'm trying to make it line up better with dog based tong & jaw movements)

5 minutes ago, JahReit said:

A little help please.  Attached log after CTD.  I can't play very long before a crash.  CF always the last entry but I'm not sure it's CF causing the problem.  I don't want to uninstall CF and MNC if this isn't the problem. MNC 11b installed but had almost the same problem with v11 just not as often as 11b.

it looks like a "Prison Overhaul" script was the last thing trying to do something before the crash in that log, so it could just be a script overload problem.

8 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i have already been testing the idea along with some other wolf experiments.

the blind wolf project.7z

along with the eyes the lower jaw has been edited as well (i'm trying to make it line up better with dog based tong & jaw movements)

it looks like a "Prison Overhaul" script was the last thing trying to do something before the crash in that log, so it could just be a script overload problem.

I'm running about 10 less heavy scripted mods than in a normal stable game (stable before the new version of MNC and PO that is).  So either MNC and/or PO added a crap load of scripts in the newest version, or I have a conflict which I can't find.

22 minutes ago, JahReit said:

I'm running about 10 less heavy scripted mods than in a normal stable game (stable before the new version of MNC and PO that is).  So either MNC and/or PO added a crap load of scripts in the newest version, or I have a conflict which I can't find.

I stopped using prison overhaul a while back. i had steady problems with it. If you think about it the small amount of immersion that you get out of prison overhaul is not worth the trouble and load on the system. This mod is has far more to do with game immersion and other mods that interact with it.