More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

16 minutes ago, zykfrytuchiha said:

OK. I would want to know something. I'm trying to clean a little my animations and can someone let me know: if I'm using MNC I still use Billy's or Leito86 animations? I know some of them are already inside MNC but all of them? I saw a lot of them are similar but with different names.

billyy's animations have already been removed from MNC and are now only found in his SLAL Pack.

as far as i know there should not be any repeated animations between Leito's SLAL Pack and MNC.

3 minutes ago, Captialism said:

Sorry, I'm not really sure this is an appropriate place to ask but I'm sure someone here has an answer.

Does anyone here know how to enable dog/wolf animations to work with non-vanilla dogs?

Sexlab is telling me there aren't animations available for the dogs from the dogs kingdom mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73752?

there races would need to be added into the "MoreNastyCrittersFactory" script.

7 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

billyy's animations have already been removed from MNC and are now only found in his SLAL Pack.

as far as i know there should not be any repeated animations between Leito's SLAL Pack and MNC.

Ok, so they have just similar name. Thank you. That makes my work so much easier.

On 1/10/2018 at 3:39 AM, Captialism said:

Ah I see. How do I go about editing the races into the script?

I'm clueless when it comes to scripting. :classic_wacko:

scripts.7zip

note: you may need to use a save editor to delete the old script from your save file so that the game will load the new version, and you will need to rebuild the animation registry.

edit: scripts have been added to MNCv11C.

Here are the edited JSON files for those who dont want to change creature settings every time they need to register new mods in CF. The default for certain animals is either the classic meshes or rescaled meshes which seem to work best atm with animations.

btq_MNC_v11B_Classic_Patch_002.7z

After installing this, remember to reload JSON and then reapply JSON in SLAL Loader. Then register all mods in CF.

First off, I truly appreciate the work put into all this, it's been a very immersive and entertaining twist on the world since there's nothing like it anywhere.  I recently decided to replay Skyrim after some time and am updating my mods to do a new twist on the roleplay, and got everything working in general give or take some physics issues, but some reason all animations labeled 'canine' when registered don't begin any animations for me. The only Dog animation in the list is the Panic1, and it's the only one dogs are using.  I attempted to read the thread and see if there was something I missed, and I caught the discussion about creature size, however am not sure what I'm missing regarding these animations.  Someone mentioned copying files and renaming them to dog and wolf, but I don't trust myself enough to try that without checking first.  Would someone kindly advise me on what step I may be missing in order to allow them to be options?  They are selected in the menus, but it seems if it's not labeled for dog or wolf it won't call the animation as an option for the respective creature.

2 hours ago, harveytherabbit said:

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

if that failed to work then you may need to use a save file editor first to delete the old MoreNastyCrittersFactory script from your save file.

Hi there, I'm trying to use MNC with Apropos and I heard that I had to change the names of the anims registered in Apropos in order for the mod to pick them up, I also heard that this was mentioned in this thread, so could someone point me to the page this was mentioned? or simply give me a list of the animation ID's please? :smile:

For example, I know "TrollMisAlt" is now "TrollMissionaryAlt" and so on, but I don't know any others.

Thanks for the suggestions, I had done those steps but think I did it out of order or something because it worked this time around.  

On another note, an old mod that was simple and effective seems not to function anymore since Nude Creatures was integrated.  "More Creatures" did a nice job of adding a bunch more horses, dogs and creatures in general everywhere.  And they all worked well.  I even kept it during my real playthrough years ago when I was done with the sex foolishness because all the creatures made it more immersive.  It seems if there's no Nude Creatures original in, it will CTD if trying to use More Creatures.  I jury-rigged it by adding in original Nude Creatures near the end of my load order right before it and everything actually seems to work with it even though technically there is overlap.  If it's something simple to do, it'd be excellent to see that work with the new builds, but I know that's unrelated to your work, so a bit of a side request if at all viable.

Thanks again.

3 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

Hi there, I'm trying to use MNC with Apropos and I heard that I had to change the names of the anims registered in Apropos in order for the mod to pick them up, I also heard that this was mentioned in this thread, so could someone point me to the page this was mentioned? or simply give me a list of the animation ID's please? :smile:

For example, I know "TrollMisAlt" is now "TrollMissionaryAlt" and so on, but I don't know any others.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/28360-apropos-feature-request-and-descriptions-submission/?page=42&tab=comments#comment-1930696 - list by Vauria

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

for the 18th time i already made a patch for that mod.

Apologies, I do tech support so I understand the frustration of having to repeat yourself.  I'd read through the entirety of the front page steps and didn't find reference to it, I CNTRL+F'd to find it in the change log now that I knew it existed.  I didn't see reference to the patch you have downloadable, and with mods I've learned not to grab anything unnecessarily lest you break something you didn't have to.  

If I may make a small suggestion to help you not have to repeat yourself, you'd have a lot less repeat questions (given of course people follow instructions and read) with a bit more clarification and breaking apart text in the layout of the download page.  I've been doing adjustments like that for work.  For example each section for troubleshooting, load-order, and so on getting larger font section headers.  I know the thought process may be 'it's their responsibility to read', which is of course true, but in my experience when writing for my work the guiding of the eye like that has reduced the need for contacting support by a hefty percentage.  So small visual breaks can save a lot of time preventing people from giving up because of laziness.  In this case however I don't see anything about your patch except references in the change log, so a small section covering what's in it will help not have to answer for the 19th time.

As always, thanks for all your work (not just the horny mods, but all the great work you've put in across the board, I do have your others too that you put a lot of work in).

On 1/9/2018 at 6:49 PM, WCSC said:

I'm not sure where to go with this, if this belongs here but I just uninstalled Skyrim and Reinstalled.

This is the first time using MNC 11

I think my prior was 9.3 and not SL Loader.

I noticed something was going wrong when a game first starts.   The horses that pull the cart would crash into things and the carts would sometimes roll.  Sex animations work, but some creatures like in this quick video skip around and jitter, appear up in the air too and such.  

I can't seem to find any content on this.  ANyone have any idea where to start or if maybe I did something wrong sign MNC 11?

Thanks

IMG_6744.MOV

I have that issue as well tried screwing around with my load order and reinstalling mods and crap till i gave up. Then I just grabbed the alternative start mod on nexus and you don't have to worry about that issue anymore if can't figure out what is causing the issue.

1 hour ago, Joes92 said:

I have that issue as well tried screwing around with my load order and reinstalling mods and crap till i gave up. Then I just grabbed the alternative start mod on nexus and you don't have to worry about that issue anymore if can't figure out what is causing the issue.

have you tried limiting your FPS to 60?

The SOS schlongs shows while using either MNC naked skin:

ScreenShot80.png.e915452a2b23ebb97a51dbf6fad488ab.png

I think Bad dog fixed it with the werewolf meshes in BDIC by making the werewolf penis armor addons take up slot 52 and made the skin armor take up slot 52. Just wanted to let you know MadMansGun.

I figure that if a player wanted to use something other than the default non-sexual skin for werewolves, they'd not want the SOS schlongs to work.

59 minutes ago, Chosen Clue said:

The SOS schlongs shows while using either MNC naked skin:

I think Bad dog fixed it with the werewolf meshes in BDIC by making the werewolf penis armor addons take up slot 52 and made the skin armor take up slot 52. Just wanted to let you know MadMansGun.

I figure that if a player wanted to use something other than the default non-sexual skin for werewolves, they'd not want the SOS schlongs to work.

turn off/disable the werewolves in Creature Framework's MCM if you want to use SOS.

56 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

turn off/disable the werewolves in Creature Framework's MCM if you want to use SOS.

No, I sort of want the opposite. I'd love to use one of the nude creature skins that come with MNC, but the SOS schlong, that i don't want, shows through. I'm suggesting a fix so that when the MNC skins are equipped, the schlong stops showing through.

2 minutes ago, Chosen Clue said:

No, I sort of want the opposite. I'd love to use one of the nude creature skins that come with MNC, but the SOS schlong, that i don't want, shows through. I'm suggesting a fix.

Then you should do the reverse - disable werewolf schongs in the SOS MCM menu.  They should show up as a race option in your schlong's distribution menu.

11 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Then you should do the reverse - disable werewolf schongs in the SOS MCM menu.  They should show up as a race option in your schlong's distribution menu.

You don't understand. If an actor has a schlong equipped on them, and then they transform into a werewolf, then what happens in the image, happens. I'm suggesting a fix for this.

Even if you do set the schlong to not appear on werewolves, it will still appear on people who aren't werewolves, but become werewolves.

That SOS setting only works on NPCs that are loaded in that are already werewolves.