[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

Serethal,

You have done a very good job with this.   Thank you so much for picking this up and running with it!

I see that you mentioned possibly thrall on thrall, but currently without a thrall spacing mod (there is one on Steam now) that allows thralls to be closer together (currently thralls cannot be within 1 tile length of each other); so I'm not sure that anyone would be able to make this happen.  Not sure how much time you want to put into it...but who knows; you just might get that done too.

Glad to see that you got the erection looking better the male in the "giving" position; but since this mod is supposed to allow for all genders; what about allowing a male on the "receiving" end to also be erect?  Like, just allow ALL participating males to get hard, regardless of the position.   Not a complaint, just a suggestion.  :)

I really enjoy this game; and I love Sexiles .... so if you do decide to go Patreon, I'll be one of your first customers  ;)

Best wishes, Thanks again for what you are doing; and please keep up the Excellent work!

Yep, I'll fix the erections, that's easy, why didn't I think of this?!

Thrall on thrall is on the pipeline but it's very far away for the time being, converting animations takes a lot of time, and I feel having more to work with is more important (plus I'm still new to UE4 so I won't mess with core sexiles functionality too much yet ;) ). So I'll worry about spacing etc when I get there.

EDIT: As for patreon, It's not going to happen. It's based on someone else's work, both the animations and the framework, which is a huge no-no.

Also, right now, I'm doing this because I like it, in my free time, whenever I like it. Having paying "customers" adds responsibility that I don't like, for a project such as this. 

Yep, I'll fix the erections, that's easy, why didn't I think of this?!

Thrall on thrall is on the pipeline but it's very far away for the time being, converting animations takes a lot of time, and I feel having more to work with is more important (plus I'm still new to UE4 so I won't mess with core sexiles functionality too much yet ;) ). So I'll worry about spacing etc when I get there.

EDIT: As for patreon, It's not going to happen. It's based on someone else's work, both the animations and the framework, which is a huge no-no.

Also, right now, I'm doing this because I like it, in my free time, whenever I like it. Having paying "customers" adds responsibility that I don't like, for a project such as this. 

Hyped for the Doggy style animation...Keep up the good work, as always :)

Hey! Great job on 1.15. I was still getting the punching bug (and also couldn't move after the "date" was over) but then I remembered I was still using NSFW Wheel of Pain in load order. Removed it and now all works fine. I can run around and punch as normal. Just posting this here in case anyone else is still using an out-of-date mod.

Again, GJ, Serethal and thank you for your efforts!

On a dev note, I noticed FC did move some functions and node groups around in BasePlayerChar, but it doesn't appear to be detrimental to Sexiles functionality.

On a dev note, I noticed FC did move some functions and node groups around in BasePlayerChar, but it doesn't appear to be detrimental to Sexiles functionality.

That's exactly what caused the punching bug :P

Ah, guess I was late in my feedback. Glad you sorted it though. Thanks again!

Serethal,

Would you consider rebinding the activation keys to something further away from the core games controls? It's come up on my server that some feel the catcalls alone is invasive or they perceive them only as accidental or for goofing off. I think if the activation keys were on the numpad or something it would do that much more to separate Sexiles from regular play so that it doesn't have that opportunity. 

Thank you in advance for the consideration.

The after activation keybinds are just fine, I think.

I'll probably move the Tab key back to num 0 or something. 

Also, any issues with the new hotfix? I haven't had time to test it yet, though the modtool had no updates.

None, that I have found, I'm sure I or someone else will let you know though if something does pop-up

The after activation keybinds are just fine, I think.

I'll probably move the Tab key back to num 0 or something. 

Also, any issues with the new hotfix? I haven't had time to test it yet, though the modtool had no updates.

None, that I have found, I'm sure I or someone else will let you know though if something does pop-up

Man, I'm trying to make butt bounce happen but the conan skeleton is not helping at all. Still, I might be able to do it. In other news, standing transition animations are ready, my main issue being that the Anim notifies are not firing for some reason. 

Version 1.16:

SexilesMod 1.16.rar

- New Blowjob animation (replaces the old one)

- Improved standing transitions

- Erections for passive male animations.

As always, please report any issues you may find (yes I know I sound like a broken record, but I REALLY want you to report issues :P

Version 1.15:

attachicon.gifSexilesMod 1.15.rar

-Fixed the Punching Bug.

-Some versioning fixes.

As always, please report any issues you may find. 

Thank you for continuing the work. I am disturbed by your profile pic.

Haha, the hi stranger video is the best thing to come out of the internet this year (so far). 

I don't know if it has been suggested (and if it has I apologize!) but is there any chance we might be able to see some cuddling positions such as spooning? I love all the great positions we're getting and everything looks awesome! But after a few hard hours of some serious sexy time... I'd love to see some spooning or cuddling, some after sex recovery poses! Lol. Thanks for your time and effort! You're doing an amazing job.