Complete list of SexLab animations for Skyrim

Guest sirrinriss

Guest sirrinriss
On 11/18/2017 at 9:38 PM, ILove2Play said:

sorry if I didn't put this understandable enough. it's just 2 races, like dog and woman or wolf and woman. the wolf keeps doing the animation and the woman just stands around... but it does work with other animations (like nibbles i.e.)

It sounds like a FNIS issue but here's what I would do if I had that issue:

Firstly, the obvious things, but it's best to be sure:

I'd make sure I have all the required files for the mods I'm using and THEN make sure I have all the required files for those required files.

Make sure I have the new SLAL version of More Nasty Critters by MadMansGun because it's much more up to date now than the original and works great.

I would have downloaded the XXL version of FNIS by fore and made sure I have the Creature Pack installed as well.

Run FNIS by opening the "FNIS for users" program. Make sure "skeleton arm fix" is ticked and then click "Update FNIS behaviour" until it says "11111 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character) 1111 animations for 11 mods and 11 creatures successfully included." where 1 is whatever number you have. Run FNIS as many times as you need to it doesn't hurt anything.  

If it comes up with an error like "Too many animations" or "Outside the bounds of the array" or something like that then both usually mean there's too many animations so I'd go through and uninstall some animation packs or poses I don't want. You can even leave the mod installed and temporarily delete the animations you won't be using by going to Data/meshes/actors/characters/animation and deleting the animation folder you don't want to use right now; the mod will still be installed but the animations won't be there meaning it will not be detected in FNIS and to re-install the mod all you have to do is put the animation folder back in. Also, try re-downloading the mods that aren't working and install them again on top. You need to run FNIS again after.

If none of this is your problem also run LOOT and get it to sort your load order out. I've found this very helpful for stability in general too!

Finally, I've also had an issue sometimes where a bad animation is corrupting the other ones but this is rare - this has only ever happened with the really obscure packs on this list, the bigger animation packs work just fine, most of them do, but if nothing above has worked start to uninstall some packs until you find the bad one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Could you list the animation-count for each SLAL pack on the frontpage with the mod? It does not have to be the exact number, but a clue on how extensive a pack is would be really helpfull =) 

===========

I did a quick and dirty *.hkx count on my installed packages and here are my counts:

SLAL Pack HKX
SLAL 3jiou 07072017 [227] 227
SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6 [1022] 1022
SLAL Anub Creature 11.2017 v2 [528] 528
SLAL Anub Human 11.2017 [391] 391
SLAL Billyy_Creature 3.0 [1280] 1280
SLAL Billyy_Creature2 v1.3 [727] 727
SLAL Billyy_CreatureFurniture v2.1 [215] 215
SLAL Billyy_Human v1.0 [115] 115
SLAL Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel (SRB) v01.0 [36] 36
SLAL FB PACK by Shashankie v12 [3610] 3610
SLAL K4 anims 1.5 [194] 194