Complete list of SexLab animations for Skyrim

Guest sirrinriss

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good Morning,

I have started to modify my game. After installing some mods, I have come across that in the animations, the penises are flaccid and only the animations work when working as a whore, in other cases the bodies overlap and remain standing, immobile.

Any idea what may be happening?

Thank you.

Dunno whether its the same for everyone, but when i click "BakaFactorie's SLAL Animation 0.9V", the new tab opens saying page cannot be found. Has this link moved or is there a loverslab page it could link to?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having issues with every single SL Animation Loader mod I've tried.  They get verified by FNIS, but they never show up to be registered.  I have JContainers, but I had to set the directory manually when installing it with MO2, I didn't have any issues enabling SLAL.  The animation .esp appear lower than SLAL in the load order, and I've managed to make every other animation mod I've installed work right away, except for ones utilizing the Animation Loader, so... any clue what might be the trouble?

1 hour ago, gakusangi said:

I'm having issues with every single SL Animation Loader mod I've tried.  They get verified by FNIS, but they never show up to be registered.  I have JContainers, but I had to set the directory manually when installing it with MO2, I didn't have any issues enabling SLAL.  The animation .esp appear lower than SLAL in the load order, and I've managed to make every other animation mod I've installed work right away, except for ones utilizing the Animation Loader, so... any clue what might be the trouble?

did you go to SL Anim Loader MCM and click "Enable All" and "Register" all? 
It does not work automatically. 

• 5 months later...
On 5/23/2017 at 8:18 AM, Guest sirrinriss said:

I'm not sure actually as I play straight female or straight male most of the time, I think Nibbles and Leito add a few but it looks like most just come with SexLab :/

Billyy has his own lesbian pack, If you install the foremod, you can pick and choose what you install.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, user037951 said:

What packs are everyone using?

I have like 6-7 installed but i feel like i want to tone it down to 2-3 with the highest quality animations only :S

Billyys, Anubs, Babos (Bakafactory), Dogma, 3ijou, Nibbles, Psyche,  Leito, MNC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/12/2021 at 12:25 PM, Korgil said:

I'm looking for an animation that will include several npcs with pc but they line up and take turns one at a time with pc, instead of 3-5 person pile-on.

Anyone seen any animations like that?

Thanks!

Nope. That sounds like a mod that sequences individual animations in a chain, based upon arousal or other satisfaction type metric? SexLab Defeat allows some who is assaulting a character to have  second round, and if you disable gangbang animations and instead focus on 1:1 animations, and get knocked down, etc, Defeat will loop through all the aggressors giving each one or two turns.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...