Everyones characters?

Chocolate Elf time... though not \"quite\" like the others...

HersheyGalore-Smiling.jpg

Arresseiya was a typical elven noble' date=' a little book-wormy and kind of flighty.  She never really left the castle, though she practiced diligently with magic.  One day she found a secret room in the back of one of the old family bedrooms which belonged to her grandmother, a \"black sheep\" of the family that her parent's refused to speak about.  Turned out her grandmother ran away from home when she was younger to become a mercenary... the room contained her old gear, and her diary detailing her adventures. 

Possessed by wanderlust, and a desire to really see the world beyond the borders of her family's keep, Arresseiya ran away as well taking the diary and gear her grandmother used to aid her...

8:00AM  Sword practice.

[img']http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c248/RavenxDrake/HersheyGalore-Sword.jpg[/img]

HersheyGalore-Practice1.jpg

8:03AM Restoration practice....

HersheyGalore-Practice2.jpg

8:00pm Evening Reading

HersheyGalore-Reading.jpg

HersheyGalore-DatMap.jpg

HersheyGalore-Reclining.jpg

She's cute! XD

ScreenShot298.jpg

ScreenShot182.jpg

ScreenShot179.jpg

ScreenShot295.jpg

This is my character. FFXIII Lightning base with some feature scaling' date=' I change my hair colour often as well.

I run a lot of mods, visual and otherwise, and of course Lovers.

[/quote']

oh my god, i love her hair.

it looks exactly like her.

do you know how can i get it?

or better, what kind of mods you used to achieve this?

My new character Lilith(ya unoriginal name). She's an evil mage :)

I usually roll with voluptuous characters as it's my preference, but I wanted to go down a different path with this one. Smaller assets, but attractive and elegant.

screenshot5yi.png

Sporting her new dress...literally..it came out on the 6th :o

screenshot7r.png

Combat gear!

screenshot8y.png

Casting a spell.

@Jinsanx' date='

I saw that dress on the Nexus.. are the shoes part of the dress?  They looked rather clunky, and I didn't d/l that mod. Can the heels be replaced by something better looking, while keeping the dress?

BTW.. She does look good  :)

[/quote']

The shoes are indeed part of it. The dress just came in a variety of colors / and with the dress being either short /long. (Mine being the long version).

On another note, that dress causes quite the fps hit. And it has some clipping.

@snugbug: Very nice and pretty unique. :)  Where is the hair style from?

It's a rigged wig from the Apachi Goddess store. I've been trying to find out if there's a simple way to convert wigs into hairs that can be selected on the racemenu.

I started piecing together a race for the Head06 meshes (the character above is the current result of that effort), and have been looking at a lot of hair styles recently. Mostly for braided styles as in the above. The default hair styles fit thematically with what I want, but I want to include similar styles with better meshes/textures. Basically getting my feet wet with the modding business.

One thing to note about the Head06 mesh (at least the fem3 variation) is that there's something about how it's weighted that makes it not play well with certain animations. Was getting some crazy Exorcism head twisting.

Speedbusters Heavy body is very sexy/cute body but she needs shoes (i've got this shoe fetisch) for me to use her ::)

I love heels too, but sadly the SPB Voluptuous body-type and the Real High Heels system shoes I use don't link up properly at all... the feet are offset from the legs by nearly half the width of the ankles.

Guest Loogie

She's cute in a plain kind of way though.

I actually prefer characters like that over cartoony super-model perfection.  It actually blows my mind that people make "sexy Veronica" or "sexy Cass" mods for New Vegas because I think those characters are perfect just the way they are.

I'll post a picture of my character tomorrow when I get around to it.

She's cute in a plain kind of way though.

I actually prefer characters like that over cartoony super-model perfection.  It actually blows my mind that people make "sexy Veronica" or "sexy Cass" mods for New Vegas because I think those characters are perfect just the way they are.

Any screenshot links about these? I'm really curious  ;)

Guest Loogie

Here's my character:

screenshot1dze.png

Note her custom class.

screenshot2xg.png

There's a size comparison between her and a normal scale NPC.  I set her to .9 scale so she looks to be about 5'2" or so.

I'm glad to discover after reading Xenokey and BrokenPhantom's posts that i'm not the only one who RPs and comes up with a personality and history for their character. In fact, my current PC probably has the most involved story/character for any character i've made. This is Breva.

brevapose2.png

Her body is HGEC Guts, outfit is Diano2 armor modded for lightguts body and BBB. Hood and cross are from Apachi goddess store.

She's a nord Templar; a holy warrior who has taken up the cause to spread the word of God, protect the innocent and punish the wicked. Though dedicated, righteous and well meaning, she is also proud, overconfident and judgmental.

brevasneering.png

She is also plagued by doubt. She hides the fear of what her own body desires underneath intimidating and revealing outfits. But, as things begin to happen, things that once would have disgusted her that now arouse her, Breva begins to question whether or not the things she's been told are disgraces to God aren't actually strange and wondrous pleasures from Him.

brevatemptation.png

And although she may look fierce, i thinks she's beautiful when enjoying herself.