Everyones characters?

Here is mine' date='

http://i.imgur.com/DIgy8.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/LPJwk.jpg        http://i.imgur.com/ccheZ.jpg

started as a \"toon like\" char and after a crash made a new one from zer...level 1 to bring balance to Tamriel .

Lot of interesting mode add SW stuff (Telekinetic choke<3) and make it easier to roleplay as a Sith class x)

[/quote']

That armor is absolutely gorgeous.  Reminds me of something I saw on Daz studios at one point, could you provide a link and a name of that Soul?  I'd love to have that armor    ;D

nice pic's everyone...some fantastic characters here! 

Here's my character:

screenshot1dze.png

Note her custom class.

screenshot2xg.png

There's a size comparison between her and a normal scale NPC.  I set her to .9 scale so she looks to be about 5'2\" or so.

Dude...she is freakin BEAUTIFUL....and I must say, your choice of character class is sorely tempting me to re-do one of my girls for that purpose....sheer GENIUS    8)

Really great job here you all....love to see the pics :)  It seems that some of you are able to get a nice little whorish-looking make-up thing going on...how are you doing that?  I use Ozzmo's hi rez but I have bfacegen set to 0 in .ini....how do you do that?

Guest Loogie

Thanks Merc!  For my girls makeup, I use the human race from MBP because it already comes with glossy lipstick looking lips, then adjust the lip color slider.  Then I just made liberal use of the eyeliner slider to get the raccoon eye makeup effect.

Ahh...well dang.  Your girl is really attractive, but I am new race-ophobic...it has caused me soreness in the past.  Do you know of a way to achieve similar results with the vanilla races using the sliders or maybe there is a make-up mod out there I'm unaware of?

Guest Loogie

I don't know anything about texture mods for Oblivion.  Only started using MBP because Crowning Isle requires it, and I used the human race because I found treating Bretons, Imperials, Reguard and whatever the other human type is in TES as separate races is idiotic considering how different orcs and lizard people are from humans.

Guest Loogie

I noticed there aren't any black chicks in this thread.  Since my personal motto regarding women is "They're all pink on the inside," I made one.  I'll post more pictures tomorrow once I'm out of the starting area and I've found armor to doll her up.

Because the default Redguards use the Imperial skin textures, most of the actual dark skin tones look sickly. The orange toned black skin it can do alright, but beyond that the skin textures from something like Better Looking Redguards is needed.

Here is one dark character I lost before I reinstalled everything over a week ago. The face still had these weird pale characteristics around the cheeks that I couldn't get rid of without messing up other tones.

35i98gz_th.jpg

zlsx1u_th.jpg

And while I'm digging through the screenshot folder here is a Wood Elf character I lost as well. I never got around to matching the carpet...

15h0a3a_th.jpg

jl5pub_th.jpg

hwbmae_th.jpg

This is my character' date=' Not the best but i think she's cute  :D

[img']http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g337/ivanthecool/oblivion-20110502-072814.png?t=1304296723[/img]

I'd also like to give props to this character, she is amazingly hot and makes me feel funny in my nether regions just looking at her    :o  But I have to admit I'm a sucker for a great pair of bewbies.

Great work on her, Ivanthecool!

Guest Loogie

For some reason, when I make a Redguard character from scratch, it crashes after trying to zone into one of the dungeon escape areas, and if I modify a save of a white character right before she leaves the sewer and modify her to be black, the game crashes when I try to save and then crashes every time I try and load that save.  This is only happening with redguards, every other human female from the vanilla game is fine.

Anyone have any ideas?

Heyo everyone,

This is my current male human vampire character, Lloyd Keledamere.  I did my best to make a male-ish character out of a female race, being X races human.  I wanted to make an Alucard looking vampire (yeah i realize Alucard is technically a half vampire), but i wanted a bishounin/pretty boy like character.  Its really hard to find a long hair, especially swept back look for male character.  The only ones I found were the sim conversions, which contain tons of bald spots (which i'm guessing is from the hair being made for a specific race).  This character is a vampire in UD = unholy darkness, and lol tends to feed on the guards alot.  In case your wondering about the armor, or weapons they are not my creations.  They are recolors of existing mods.  If your curious I can upload em.  So without further delay, I introduce Lloyd:

Oblivion2011-05-0322-14-12-52.png?t=1304566258

Oblivion2011-05-0322-15-17-02.png?t=1304566256

Oblivion2011-05-0322-14-08-45.png?t=1304566261

Oblivion2011-05-0322-13-06-83.png?t=1304566264

Oblivion2011-05-0322-13-03-07.png?t=1304566266

Showing off his armor and umbra recolor:

Showing off some custom swords:

Just a funny scene:

Going on a rampage to show how strong a vampire in UD is:

Hope you enjoyed.

For some reason' date=' when I make a Redguard character from scratch, it crashes after trying to zone into one of the dungeon escape areas, and if I modify a save of a white character right before she leaves the sewer and modify her to be black, the game crashes when I try to save and then crashes every time I try and load that save.  This is only happening with redguards, every other human female from the vanilla game is fine.

Anyone have any ideas?

[/quote']

If you change a character that's outside of the sewer area, or any character that has been played a bit, to a redguard can you get weird behaviour as well?

This is an odd problem, nothing specific about Redguards popped up on the Nexus forums that I could find.