Everyones characters?

I feel I might be in the minority by playing vanilla races and male characters but here are the my most recent pair of heroes I'm playing

Oblivion2011-02-1312-03-20-65.jpg

Fynnador d'Arnn - Breton Shadowblade (custom class sort of like a Nightblade)

and

Oblivion2011-02-2015-27-57-81.jpg

Cassian Strabo - Imperial Legionnaire (still in the imperial prison with this screenie)

I feel I might be in the minority by playing vanilla races and male characters but here are the my most recent pair of heroes I'm playing

and

Oblivion2011-02-2015-27-57-81.jpg

Cassian Strabo - Imperial Legionnaire (still in the imperial prison with this screenie)

<3<3<3 I aprove

When Hongfire's database crashed I had a little issue of my own and I lost my previous saves. I'm currently in the process of recreating my old characters so once I get them done I will post images of them here. For the meantime, here's an edited version of my Chocolate Elf (here) featuring green eyes and a blonde CoolSims hair thanks to an updated XEORC4 (*hint hint*).

AdM.jpg

Acj.jpg

When Hongfire's database crashed I had a little issue of my own and I lost my previous saves. I'm currently in the process of recreating my old characters so once I get them done I will post images of them here. For the meantime' date=' here's an edited version of my Chocolate Elf (here) featuring green eyes and a blonde CoolSims hair thanks to an updated XEORC4 (*hint hint*).

AdM.jpg

Acj.jpg

Heey MiniAkiba, you're picture quality is so good compared to the mine. Can you please tell me what program you use for taking these? For my pictures I used Fraps and the default Oblivion screenshotter, but they aperantly decrease the quality quite a bit.

Hmm I'm using OBGEv2 also, with the same plugins except his DepthOfField. But the problem is, ingame I have the same quality as him, but I can't get it that high quality on the pictures.

Also, another question. I just noticed I'm using Bloom AAx8, but I thought that was not even possible while using OBGE. I switched to HDR lighting now, and I wonder, which of those do you use to get that kind of lighting?

When Hongfire's database crashed I had a little issue of my own and I lost my previous saves. I'm currently in the process of recreating my old characters so once I get them done I will post images of them here. For the meantime' date=' here's an edited version of my Chocolate Elf (here) featuring green eyes and a blonde CoolSims hair thanks to an updated XEORC4 (*hint hint*).

AdM.jpg

Acj.jpg

Heey MiniAkiba, you're picture quality is so good compared to the mine. Can you please tell me what program you use for taking these? For my pictures I used Fraps and the default Oblivion screenshotter, but they aperantly decrease the quality quite a bit.

Hmm I'm using OBGEv2 also' date=' with the same plugins except his DepthOfField. But the problem is, ingame I have the same quality as him, but I can't get it that high quality on the pictures.

Also, another question. I just noticed I'm using Bloom AAx8, but I thought that was not even possible while using OBGE. I switched to HDR lighting now, and I wonder, which of those do you use to get that kind of lighting?

[/quote']

Hi, yes you're right I do use OBGEv2. Don't know if DepthOfField is important to you, but I do have it on my shaderlist as well. As for the high quality pics, do you use FRAPS? Because I don't... at least, not for taking screenshots. I just use the ingame screenshot feature which is done by pressing the PrtScn button on my keyboard. (But you have to enable it through your oblivion.ini file first.) I'm also playing on 1920 x 1080 resolution, dunno if that truly makes a difference in your case, but I do resize the images to about 1366 x 768 to fit within the constraints of this forum. Other than these, there's really nothing else unique about my screenshots... if you have a decent graphics card you should be able to take high quality pics too. :)

And yes, I do use HDR instead of AA+Bloom. But I do have AAx4 forced-enabled through nVidia Control Panel.

Ahh thanks! It is a lot better like this I think. Remember that I bought a new videocard? Seems like I forgot that I was able to increase the resolution now. Thanks for the tip' date=' here is a picture:P

[/quote']

Very nice. :) You can go to console and type in the command "tm" (without the quotes) to temporarily remove the user interface so it doesn't get in the way when taking screenshots.

Which cloth is your male character wearing. I've been looking for male clothing but they're quite hard to find.

Well' date=' her outfit definitely helps.  ;)

Speaking of which, what is she wearing? I've seen it around with solid colors but not with that particular texture.

[/quote']

It is the Diano armor with a leather texture :P I made it to replace the ugly looking amazon leather armor from OOO.

Go to My Documents\Oblivion\Oblivion.ini and set bAllowScreenShot to 1. Then hit Print Screen during gameplay.

If you're using antialiasing instead of HDR then get yourself a screencaping program like Fraps.

And how to upload SS?

Go to any free image hosting site, upload an image and copy the link. Then, when writing post, put the link between

[img][/img]

tags.

Some of them:

http://www.imgur.com/

http://www.min.us/

http://www.tinypic.com/

http://www.imageshack.us/