Everyones characters?

Best answer is to not tweak much. Just a few odds and ends here and there.

Oh, and make sure you have two useful mods - Natural faces, so they look better, and get something that adds numbers to your sliders, so you can remember settings if something goes wrong.

This thread is so depressing; there's one beauty after another posted' date=' while every adventure of mine with the face sliders leaves my character confused and unsatisfied...

[/quote']

I used to think mine where bland too, but you have to look how far they are from the original oblivion characters to realize how far yours has came.

Wow that looks awesome' date=' nice job. Can you please post a savefile?

And... those clothes, are those from Apachii Godess Store?

[/quote']

Thanks! Yeah, it's the pirate set from the Apachii Godess Store. The char is a Aos Si. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35272 I started from the Etheri save file.

Allright, thanks, downloaded the mods. But can you please upload a savefile so I can import this face with WyreBash?

Downloading the posepack now Amox, thank you very much

reinstalled Oblivion (again!) for the sake of having better fps and stuff.

here is my new character:

sherylcharpic.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I like to think of her as some sort of demon despite being a lop ears elf. I also installed the "Demonized" mod so she can transform into one. well, a demon rapist I mean.

here is the hair ccolour if anyone is interested. I tried to make a character without red hair but I just couldn't do it X_X :

sherylhairstats.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the eyes are always changing. Im trying to got for a demon like look.

EDIT: I think I just stop using imageshack from now on. registration required for getting a direct link to the image? thats bullshit.

I hope the numbers are readable enough.

So I was walking through Skingrad earlier and I walked by Salmo the Baker's and remembered I'd installed the mod that gives him a bunch of new items to sell and whatnot, so I went in was amazed... the place looked great.  I get ready to buy and he does the "I need you to leave so I can close" speech and ticked me off.

So I waited outside the shop till about 2am and broke in, looting the place and taking my ill-gotten gains back to Arborwatch.

Katal-SugarRushInitiate.jpg

Katal-StrawberryTartsEyeingOneAnother.jpg

Katal-Blackberries.jpg

Katal-SugarShock.jpg

Some new pics of my character Laneve and a custom texture I did with pretty realistic nipples, pubic hair, and faint tan lines. It's still a WIP, as I don't like how the bra straps meet in the middle back area, and I also want to tweak her skin tone more and add minor blemishes for realism. I'll post more when I have more time to work on it.

Does anyone who makes textures and exports the .dds files from photoshop know what settings I should be exporting for character textures? The textures work, and the file size seems comparable to the other textures, so I'm assuming they're good, but there are so many export options in the settings when exporting a .dds file. I'm using 1 alpha export. Don't know if that's the setting I should be using. Thanks in advance.

Oblivion-2011-03-27-09-09-30-16.jpg

Oblivion-2011-03-27-09-09-30-17.jpg

Oh, and she's sporting Nightwynd's mod for prison "clothes". Good stuff!

So I was walking through Skingrad earlier and I walked by Salmo the Baker's and remembered I'd installed the mod that gives him a bunch of new items to sell and whatnot' date=' so I went in was amazed... the place looked great.  I get ready to buy and he does the \"I need you to leave so I can close\" speech and ticked me off.

So I waited outside the shop till about 2am and broke in, looting the place and taking my ill-gotten gains back to Arborwatch.

[/quote']

So adorable XD

Some new pics of my character Laneve and a custom texture I did with pretty realistic nipples' date=' pubic hair, and faint tan lines. It's still a WIP, as I don't like how the bra straps meet in the middle back area, and I also want to tweak her skin tone more and add minor blemishes for realism. I'll post more when I have more time to work on it.

Does anyone who makes textures and exports the .dds files from photoshop know what settings I should be exporting for character textures? The textures work, and the file size seems comparable to the other textures, so I'm assuming they're good, but there are so many export options in the settings when exporting a .dds file. I'm using 1 alpha export. Don't know if that's the setting I should be using. Thanks in advance.

[img']http://www.smashstudios3d.com/images/Oblivion-2011-03-27-09-09-30-16.jpg[/img]

Oblivion-2011-03-27-09-09-30-17.jpg

Oh, and she's sporting Nightwynd's mod for prison \"clothes\". Good stuff!

That skin looks good! You should share it XD. When I do textures I usually chose DXT3 with catrom filter. For normal maps DXT5 is the way to go, of course with the save Alpha option.

I assume you are enjoying TrueCrime? XD

I assume you are enjoying TrueCrime? XD

I only tried it twice' date=' and both times the prison guard came in and broke it up. I thought you said this wouldn't happen?

Anyway, this is a character post thread, so maybe we should talk about this elsewhere? Is there a Truecrime thread here?

[/quote']

Yep right here: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=233.msg2931#msg2931

And it shouldn't o_O. You have the old pluggin that makes guards kill rapists?

I guess so. Which mod is doing that? I don't have Loverskillrapist or whatever it was called in my load order, so I don't know. But the guards definitely go after anyone who rapes anyone in my game. PC or NPC, they attack.

Nightwynd, since you're a mod, you wanna just move these posts to the proper thread? I'm not trying to derail the character pic thread here with my questions.

Chocolate Elf time... though not "quite" like the others...

HersheyGalore-Smiling.jpg

Arresseiya was a typical elven noble, a little book-wormy and kind of flighty.  She never really left the castle, though she practiced diligently with magic.  One day she found a secret room in the back of one of the old family bedrooms which belonged to her grandmother, a "black sheep" of the family that her parent's refused to speak about.  Turned out her grandmother ran away from home when she was younger to become a mercenary... the room contained her old gear, and her diary detailing her adventures. 

Possessed by wanderlust, and a desire to really see the world beyond the borders of her family's keep, Arresseiya ran away as well taking the diary and gear her grandmother used to aid her...

8:00AM  Sword practice.

HersheyGalore-Sword.jpg

HersheyGalore-Practice1.jpg

8:03AM Restoration practice....

HersheyGalore-Practice2.jpg

8:00pm Evening Reading

HersheyGalore-Reading.jpg

HersheyGalore-DatMap.jpg

HersheyGalore-Reclining.jpg