Everyones characters?

Hope Minski gets the photo working; would like to see your character.

Also, i was curious if anyone else comes up with a backstory and personality for their characters? Do you play the game like your character would, maybe even drive them down a story path? Would love to hear the stories from people who do!

@ Minski

Not sure' date=' but your new girl is very cute.  I like her hair.  Is that a Ren's hairstyle?  You may need to tutor me on making faces too.  hehe

[/quote']

Thanks! The hair is by (?) KumaKumaKokuma, from DesuChan's Dolls. The face is by deathknowz, slightly tweaked. I suck at making faces so I usually have an imported face as a "template".

Hope Minski gets the photo working; would like to see your character.

Also' date=' i was curious if anyone else comes up with a backstory and personality for their characters? Do you play the game like your character would, maybe even drive them down a story path? Would love to hear the stories from people who do!

[/quote']

Made my own "thumbnail" and edited the post. This time around I have kind of a backstory - most usually I don't. She's sort of a mix between de Sade's Juliette and Stieg Larsson's Lisbeth Salander.

Oh' date=' guess I should have asked how you got Vilja cuffed like the 1st pic.  Pose mod?  Wish I could create for Oblivion.  I'd make all kinds of shackles.  hehe

[/quote']

It's a pose from Dungeon Poses (search on TES for it).

V.M, Breton, Mediator.

Right now she is at the phase I'd call as "beta". Skin textures still need good amount of polishing, and I haven't really decided the final choice for her hair.

Her nature is rather snarky, and prefers to take advantage on people who misjudge her by the first impression. She doesn't trust anyone on the long term. Uses more modest clothing, lack of wear is just for eyecandy this time.

R6hSh.jpg

k47Yk.jpg

HrFLi.jpg

Awww.... you guys make me so jelous.  :'(

Also' date=' why no love for the other races?

[/quote']

Any suggestions for that? I'm planning of alternative character, but I don't really have any specific ideas for one. It would probably inspire me well, if you were to say one, unexcepted race. :)

Very nice, Waryable. May i ask what the armor is she's wearing in the first shot? Good sounding story, too. Have you come across any scenarios where you'd played differently because of her personality?

And Silk, I think most of us use humans bc that's what we're attracted too. Who knows, maybe i'll make a shy argonian/argonoid character sometime!

Very nice' date=' Waryable. May i ask what the armor is she's wearing in the first shot? Good sounding story, too. Have you come across any scenarios where you'd played differently because of her personality?

[/quote']

The armor in question is HGEC Agea Karan Armor. If you're interested in BBB for that, check Saaya's BBB Compilation. It should be the second one in the files.

Thanks for the compliment, though. I have just begun the new game on Marris after the original save became corrupted (210:54 hours played), so I haven't had many situations where her nature plays the major role. What I hope to happen is having to make a sudden choice, where she has to abandon "a friend in need" for her own good.