Everyones characters?

Hey' date=' Been lurking, thought I might aswell contribute, but couldn't think of where. Might aswell make first post with boobies!!

Sionlin - My dark elf :D

BTW - what are the rules as to the content of images on this site?

[/quote']

Nice pics! Also curious about the nun outfit.  :)

As far as image rules are concerned, seems like anything goes except child pr0n and guro.

Hey' date=' Been lurking, thought I might aswell contribute, but couldn't think of where. Might aswell make first post with boobies!!

[/quote']

As far as image rules are concerned, seems like anything goes except child pr0n and guro.

I'd be careful about where to host the images though.  Some hosting sites ban sites where TOS violating images are posted.

Yeah, so I decided to create a new character. Supposed to be an evil witch...

This is how she looks like now :)

zjjbxv.jpg

She's SO tall.. She's taller than all other NPC's and I can barely walk through gates. Is this because it's a DiabloElf? Is it possible the make her a bit shorter?:D

Yeah' date=' so I decided to create a new character. Supposed to be an evil witch...

[img']http://i56.tinypic.com/zjjbxv.jpg[/img]

She's SO tall.. She's taller than all other NPC's and I can barely walk through gates. Is this because it's a DiabloElf? Is it possible the make her a bit shorter?:D

Really? my horned diablo elf race is TINY. Like Lop-ears elf sized.

Where did you get the nun outfit? That looks really cool.

Apachii Goddess Store

Not quite:

The Hood you can get in the Apachii goddess store' date=' but I got mine before the current update here

The Sleeves, taken from the corsets of the rose, no longer seem to exist for the HGEC body but the girl next door body version can be gained here

And last but not least, the stockings and shoes are modified from Bare shoulder dresses which you can get here

[/quote']

Thanks for the reply - I sort of figured that there would be exceptions, but can you explain Guro? I don't really wanna search for it if it is in relation to child stuff.

Where did you get the nun outfit? That looks really cool.

Apachii Goddess Store

Not quite:

The Hood you can get in the Apachii goddess store' date=' but I got mine before the current update here

The Sleeves, taken from the corsets of the rose, no longer seem to exist for the HGEC body but the girl next door body version can be gained here

And last but not least, the stockings and shoes are modified from Bare shoulder dresses which you can get here

[/quote']

Thanks for the reply - I sort of figured that there would be exceptions, but can you explain Guro? I don't really wanna search for it if it is in relation to child stuff.

Guro is basically sexual gore....  :-\

Yeah' date=' so I decided to create a new character. Supposed to be an evil witch...

[img']http://i56.tinypic.com/zjjbxv.jpg[/img]

Really? my horned diablo elf race is TINY. Like Lop-ears elf sized.

There are supposed to be two versions of the DiabloElf, one normal sized and the other slightly taller than an orc.

If you have a problem with race size' date=' it's always possible to just go into tes4edit and tweak them manually.  Or if you just have your character too huge or small use console player.setscale

[/quote']

Thank you for the responses.

Setscale did the trick, but one more thing that annoys me. I really want to change eyebrow color, and possibly the shape. When I enter the racemenu, I can drag the bars in the Tone section as much as I want, but nothing happens. That's the case with all the bars there. Is there anyway to fix the shape and color, or adjust these via files?

If you have a problem with race size' date=' it's always possible to just go into tes4edit and tweak them manually.  Or if you just have your character too huge or small use console player.setscale

[/quote']

Thank you for the responses.

Setscale did the trick, but one more thing that annoys me. I really want to change eyebrow color, and possibly the shape. When I enter the racemenu, I can drag the bars in the Tone section as much as I want, but nothing happens. That's the case with all the bars there. Is there anyway to fix the shape and color, or adjust these via files?

If you have a XEO pack installed on your game then you most likely edited bfaceGenTexturing to equal to 0. By setting this value to 0 (which means "false" as opposed to "true"), you're pretty much disabling your ability to change the tones for your characters. It's a double-edged sword, because in order for XEO textures to work properly you have to set this value to 0, but now you won't have the ability to manually set the the skintones to how you really want it without modding the textures yourself via CS/Nifskope/Photoshop or GIMP.

Hey again,

I'm sorry I know it's not supposed to be in this thread.. but I made a new character of Carrier race, but I can't find any FootFemale and Handfemale_n.dss in the Carrier folder of Textures. This means I'm not able to make my body higher res. Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong or if there's another folder which do have these files?

I'm playing the race of Carrier Xeo Female SP...  (weird, I don't have XeoSP installed).

here is my current team:

obliviongroup.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

from lef tto right: High Imperial Noel Vermillion, Aos Si Asuka(main character) and custom High imperial Vilja (not made by me).

I wish that I could apply custom tattoos onto the Aos Si race, though. my photoshop keeps corrupting the race so I can't do it myself : /

Im also not really content with Noels haircut. sadly I don't know/have a better one to fit her original haircut (talking about Noel Vermillion from Balzblue).

Hey again' date='

I'm sorry I know it's not supposed to be in this thread.. but I made a new character of Carrier race, but I can't find any FootFemale and Handfemale_n.dss in the Carrier folder of Textures. This means I'm not able to make my body higher res. Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong or if there's another folder which do have these files?

I'm playing the race of Carrier Xeo Female SP...  (weird, I don't have XeoSP installed).

[/quote']

"Carrier" from the MBP esm uses the Human skins (Characters/Human/Female/Human - FootFemale.dds) for gals, and Ren's Mystic Elf (Characters/Ren/Ren_MysticElf/Male/RenFootMale.dds) for guys.

The "Carrier Xeo Female" one from xeoex.esp (XEORC 4) uses XEOT/XEO5last/XEO/XEOFootFemale.dds for girls, and XEOT/theboy/male/FootMale.dds for guys.

Sadly I don't have your Carrier Xeo Female SP race, but it could be either of the above :)

\"Carrier\" from the MBP esm uses the Human skins (Characters/Human/Female/Human - FootFemale.dds) for gals' date=' and Ren's Mystic Elf (Characters/Ren/Ren_MysticElf/Male/RenFootMale.dds) for guys.

The \"Carrier Xeo Female\" one from xeoex.esp (XEORC 4) uses XEOT/XEO5last/XEO/XEOFootFemale.dds for girls, and XEOT/theboy/male/FootMale.dds for guys.

Sadly I don't have your Carrier Xeo Female SP race, but it could be either of the above :)

[/quote']

Edit: Oh no! My Xeo5 companion also has her body turned blue!

Fixed! After trying a couple of things I found out that _n.dss files had to be overwritten only.. not the .dss :) 

Quick question: What head does the Xeo5 companion and Carrier Xeo Female SP use so I can adjust the glossiness?

\"Carrier\" from the MBP esm uses the Human skins (Characters/Human/Female/Human - FootFemale.dds) for gals' date=' and Ren's Mystic Elf (Characters/Ren/Ren_MysticElf/Male/RenFootMale.dds) for guys.

The \"Carrier Xeo Female\" one from xeoex.esp (XEORC 4) uses XEOT/XEO5last/XEO/XEOFootFemale.dds for girls, and XEOT/theboy/male/FootMale.dds for guys.

[/quote']

Edit: Oh no! My Xeo5 companion also has her body turned blue!

Fixed! After trying a couple of things I found out that _n.dss files had to be overwritten only.. not the .dss :) 

Quick question: What head does the Xeo5 companion and Carrier Xeo Female SP use so I can adjust the glossiness?

The _n textures are normal maps. Changing them could (should?) produce some weirdness, but it's interesting that it works for you :3

The "XE0" race (which I'm assuming is the same) uses characters/XEOM/Head/Ren_Head001.nif, and "xeoage" uses the same head. Hope this is of use!