Hi, I have always loved your animations in skyrim se.

I am playing with another strategy game, crusader kings 2, and I wish to use some of the sets you have in Flower Girl BDSM for screenshots to provide event pictures for mod used in that game. I assure you that I didn't use your own pictures but recreate those pictures myself using ingame screenshots.

I had post-processed them into oil painting such that they fit the atmosphere of that game, but still I wish to have your permission to do so. I will take down that file if you have any doubts about me using them.

I have added enb, character beautifying assets from other modders to make it looks good. The attached file is a screenshot from your mod.

prison_pillory_foreplay.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Xider. Not sure if this would tie in with the BDSM base directly or with a mod that uses it like Subdue, but would there be any chance of a "darker" cousin of the Flowergirls SE Wintersun Patch? While the regular patch increases favor with Dibella through sex, this "darker" patch could increase favor with Sanguine through BDSM sex (consensual or otherwise). Would this patch be easy to make?

So, this has been touched on multiple times through the thread and I really hate to beat a dead horse. Are there any plans in the making to fix BDSM so that my female character isn't fucking my followers? While it wouldn't be an issue if I played male, it really isn't my thing.  I don't think I'm the only female player (in game as well as out) who doesn't really like pegging my guys.

Love everything Flower Girls and the animations look stellar! I just prefer to be on the receiving end ;)

Kissa

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Love the mod, and it's working great with one exception: female always ends up in the male role for FFM scenes.   I have "allow femal in male role" and "enable strap-on for females" both off. Any known fix for this? Apologies if it's come up here before; I did a quick scan, but didn't read everything carefully.

• 2 weeks later...

My character is female and I want her to be the "victim" in almost all of the scenarios, except "femdom". Is there any way to make all the other options have my character as the one who is bound, or in the stocks etc. Every time I choose a scenario, my character is the "aggressor" and uses a strap on with a male character? Don't want that. I want it to be the other way around with the NPCs (entirely male) being the ones doing the "deed". Possible?

Also, is there a way to have "let's go somewhere private" in the menu so that you don't just have stuff happen in the street or inn? I can use that option in FG to get them to go somewhere else, but when I talk to them again, the BDSM option isn't there, and I have to dismiss them and then talk to them again to get the BDSM menu to show.

On 5/3/2020 at 5:29 PM, Sandatharius said:

My character is female and I want her to be the "victim" in almost all of the scenarios, except "femdom". Is there any way to make all the other options have my character as the one who is bound, or in the stocks etc. Every time I choose a scenario, my character is the "aggressor" and uses a strap on with a male character? Don't want that. I want it to be the other way around with the NPCs (entirely male) being the ones doing the "deed". Possible?

Also, is there a way to have "let's go somewhere private" in the menu so that you don't just have stuff happen in the street or inn? I can use that option in FG to get them to go somewhere else, but when I talk to them again, the BDSM option isn't there, and I have to dismiss them and then talk to them again to get the BDSM menu to show.

I haven't found a way for the female to be the receiver. Other users asked about this too, but I didn't catch any solution to that. My female DB can only be the receiver in the R-Post, X-Cross and Pillory animations. These work fine. The other unfortunately don't for female DB to be the receiver.

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2020 at 12:23 PM, gegiles said:

On 6/10/2020 at 10:40 AM, gegiles said:

i'm trying to install this on vortex but all it says is cant use mod directors how do install it using vortex

You can just download this file somewhere on your computer, then drag it into the vortex "downloads" tab at the bottom there is a space allocated for it.

• 3 weeks later...

This mod is pretty tight, least I've yet to see it fail. I was going to change a bit of it though, as a female PC is set default to Dom in every case. Typically, I use a female PC, who for the most part end's up lesbian (or may as well have),  would rather her be the submissive though.  So, I was going to modify this but do not know the CK well, or papyrus really - I code in pl/sql, java, assembler ... mosty - So it looks simple enough but when I went to compile dxFlowerGirlsBase which dxFlowerGirlsNCScript inherits does not seem to be around. so cannot be resolved. (can't compile).. I looked for it in the source but nowhere to be found... looked around the loose files - all the other .psc are in the source directory.  I'm sure is lack of experience with CK 

I'll have to play around with it some more after work... 

dxFlowerGirlsNCScript.psc

10 hours ago, eflat0 said:

This mod is pretty tight, least I've yet to see it fail. I was going to change a bit of it though, as a female PC is set default to Dom in every case. Typically, I use a female PC, who for the most part end's up lesbian (or may as well have),  would rather her be the submissive though.  So, I was going to modify this but do not know the CK well, or papyrus really - I code in pl/sql, java, assembler ... mosty - So it looks simple enough but when I went to compile dxFlowerGirlsBase which dxFlowerGirlsNCScript inherits does not seem to be around. so cannot be resolved. (can't compile).. I looked for it in the source but nowhere to be found... looked around the loose files - all the other .psc are in the source directory.  I'm sure is lack of experience with CK 

I'll have to play around with it some more after work... 

dxFlowerGirlsNCScript.psc 12.21 kB · 2 downloads

The script sources are in the BSA, you have to extract them. You also need the sources from the main Flower Girls mod as loose files and visible to the compiler, as well as the sorces from all of the dependencies (those include optionally supported mods, like OSA). these are:

- Vanilla scripts (provided with the Creation Kit, extract Data\Scripts.zip)
- SKSE
- SkyUI SDK (SDK 5.1 also works for current SE version 5.2)
- PapyrusUtil
- OSA
- FlowerGirls SE itself (of course)
Extract them from the BSAs if necessary. Overwrite them from top to bottom of this list. Move the files to a consistent location (sometimes they are in scripts\source, sometimes in source\scripts).

12 hours ago, Erstam said:

The script sources are in the BSA, you have to extract them. You also need the sources from the main Flower Girls mod as loose files and visible to the compiler, as well as the sorces from all of the dependencies (those include optionally supported mods, like OSA). these are:

- Vanilla scripts (provided with the Creation Kit, extract Data\Scripts.zip)
- SKSE
- SkyUI SDK (SDK 5.1 also works for current SE version 5.2)
- PapyrusUtil
- OSA
- FlowerGirls SE itself (of course)
Extract them from the BSAs if necessary. Overwrite them from top to bottom of this list. Move the files to a consistent location (sometimes they are in scripts\source, sometimes in source\scripts).

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Animation Fixes for the BDSM addon

This is not the full mod, it's only two scripts overwriting the original ones in the BSA. Also it may be just a stopgap in case Xider decides to rework Flower Girls and the BDSM addon.

Animation fixes for BDSM addon.7z

Adjusted schlong bending for many animations, corrected oral stage flags, added ejaculation stages where necessary to make it work with Cumshot. Corrected the number of animation sequences reported for some categories, which caused the last sequence to appear twice in Animation Selector. Changed the way oral sound SFX stages are set up - obviously it had been written for an older version of Flower Girls, did nothing and caused errors. Removed the IsRestrained flag for two categories where it doesn't belong.

The only thing I couldn't fix is the "BDSM - Anal Bound" scene, where the male and female animations don't match. Everything is okay in the scripts, the .esm, and the FNIS list file. There must be a wrong set of .hkx files for that animation, but I don't know where to get the original correct ones. Just don't use that animation.