4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I'm using SL 1.63 beta and not SL light. I'm not talking about animation count, because the problem is not simply the number of anims installed, but also the number of installed mods. With a small number of mods you can run much more anims than you can with a higher number of mods. Removing anims is just the easiest way of getting out of problems if the string limit is reached. In oldrim crashfixes solved that, but that one is not ported to SE by now (As far as I know)

After your last update session, I was a bit too fast with replacing the old versions with the new ones and when I finished the upgrading, FNIS complained about missing anims in the FG anim folder. Instead of reinstalling I simply placed the SLAL  .HKX files in the FG folder, just to see if they would be working and they seem to do so. And thats why I am asking.

Just to understand it: When I tried to run Milk mod Economy SE together with ZAZ 8+ FNIS complained about doubled events for the anims that both mods used. Is this what you are taking about? 

Kind of yes and no, in that case with Milk mod Economy and Zaz what has happened there is both declare the same event name for the same animation file in their FNIS files. FG uses unique event names to avoid that happening. Most FG animations have an additional animation stage defined as an event, this is for two reasons, it allows duration control over the last stage of the animation. So the SLAL packs lack that additional event.

The actual files, the hkx's absolutely can be shared, you just would need to check for duplicates with a file management tool and remove the duplicate from SLAL.

7 minutes ago, Xiderpunk said:

Kind of yes and no, in that case with Milk mod Economy and Zaz what has happened there is both declare the same event name for the same animation file in their FNIS files. FG uses unique event names to avoid that happening. Most FG animations have an additional animation stage defined as an event, this is for two reasons, it allows duration control over the last stage of the animation. So the SLAL packs lack that additional event.

The actual files, the hkx's absolutely can be shared, you just would need to check for duplicates with a file management tool and remove the duplicate from SLAL.

So it would be technically possible to make an SLAL Version of FG, but it would be lacking this event stage and all the anims included in FG need to be present, right?

54 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

So it would be technically possible to make an SLAL Version of FG, but it would be lacking this event stage and all the anims included in FG need to be present, right?

You could make an SLAL pack that mirrors the animations FG has. FG by default has all of leito's work, M2M's work, vast majority of SirNibbles human animations, all of Billyy's human animations, many from Anubiss, all of RohZima's work,  and some others.. this is all off the top of my head. So that SL would have identical animations.

FG will never load or use SLAL packs though... it would make no sense to do so. 

9 minutes ago, Xiderpunk said:

You could make an SLAL pack that mirrors the animations FG has. FG by default has all of leito's work, M2M's work, vast majority of SirNibbles human animations, all of Billyy's human animations, many from Anubiss, all of RohZima's work,  and some others.. this is all off the top of my head. So that SL would have identical animations.

FG will never load or use SLAL packs though... it would make no sense to do so. 

Well it was just a theoratical question. As long as I don't run into problems again, it would be too much effort. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Well it was just a theoratical question. As long as I don't run into problems again, it would be too much effort. 

Agreed, it wouldn't be of much practical value. I am not being difficult about this btw, I hope you understand the practicalities of creating an FG version that uses SLAL packs, it would essentially be a total re-write.. it would need to drop all the dialogue and game play elements for the most part (because they are related to many of the animations), it would require SKSE64 and would need to dynamically allow import of animations, so it would become sexlab under a different name.

1 hour ago, Xiderpunk said:

Agreed, it wouldn't be of much practical value. I am not being difficult about this btw, I hope you understand the practicalities of creating an FG version that uses SLAL packs, it would essentially be a total re-write.. it would need to drop all the dialogue and game play elements for the most part (because they are related to many of the animations), it would require SKSE64 and would need to dynamically allow import of animations, so it would become sexlab under a different name.

At this point I am beginning to understand. It seemed just obvious to me, that if I have the SLAL packs with the anims that are included in FG installed, it would be simply a swich to a different path for FG. For me it would just mean converting and installing the M2M anims, too and I have the FG stuff completly covered. So I have more anims to play and at the same time less anims to register in FNIS. Ok: This would also mean a long list of dependencies for FG, but I have them already covered with SLAL. So on my side it would not be much of a change. 

11 hours ago, Parky said:

hmmm not getting any BDSM anims since I upgraded to 1.4 and the latest FG mods, tried it with and without the .esp checked. Also ran FNIS, other FG anims run.

I just downloaded for the first time for FG and I'm getting the same issue. Sequence would start but then skip to the end and re-dress. NPC would even say "thank you" as if the animation played through correctly. As you stated, all the other animations work just fine

1 hour ago, mb19642015 said:

I'm getting the same issue. The BDSM entry does not appear to me after installation FG 2.0.1 and DBSM 1.4. With 1.3.0 it worked properly.

Oh, I am trying to think of why that might be. One small detail, after updating FG main version and then 1.4 of BDSM did you create a new save, exit game, go back in game again and load the save? Because of the changes it will need a save cycle to restart properly.

Hello.  I'm fairly new to modding so I might be doing something stupid here.  NexusMM won't let me put the BDSM mod below the FG mod in the load list.  Additionally, I am unable to put FG below XPMSSE (it was at the bottom prior to uinstalling/installing newest version).  I'm using the most recent updates for all three.  I tried using LOOT and it didn't fix the problem either.  Any ideas?

4 hours ago, barrett1980 said:

Hello.  I'm fairly new to modding so I might be doing something stupid here.  NexusMM won't let me put the BDSM mod below the FG mod in the load list.  Additionally, I am unable to put FG below XPMSSE (it was at the bottom prior to uinstalling/installing newest version).  I'm using the most recent updates for all three.  I tried using LOOT and it didn't fix the problem either.  Any ideas?

Basically it should look like:

4. .......

5. FlowerGirls SE.esm

6. FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esm

7. .......

Can you check that you are using the FlowerGirls SE.esm and not the esp? If so you might not have removed it when you installed the update.

9 hours ago, Xiderpunk said:

Additionally, I am unable to put FG below XPMSSE

You can't  - not anymore.

XPMSSE is an ESP and FG has become an ESM and (ElderScrollsMaster's) need to be above (ElderScrollsPlugin's).

You don't absolutely NEED to install the XPMSSE.esp in the first Place, if you only want FG to run.

Its perfectly Fine to un-tick the Racemenu/MCM Option, unless you need it for something specific.

1 hour ago, flatliner10 said:

You can't  - not anymore.

XPMSSE is an ESP and FG has become an ESM and (ElderScrollsMaster's) need to be above (ElderScrollsPlugin's).

You don't absolutely NEED to install the XPMSSE.esp in the first Place, if you only want FG to run.

Its perfectly Fine to un-tick the Racemenu/MCM Option, unless you need it for something specific.

Ahhh.  Thanks for explaining it for this noob!  I'll double check and make sure FG is working properly.  It seems that it wasn't after initially upgrading.  Could that be because I updated and then loaded a game which was looking for the old FG?

14 hours ago, barrett1980 said:

Could that be because I updated and then loaded a game which was looking for the old FG?

If you just bluntly upgraded from the Old .esp to the new .esm, then yes, this might cause issues.

You might need to perform a "Load Game->Wait a few Minutes->Make New Save->Quit Game->Restart Game->Load Save" before before it re-initializes.

I recommend using (Ingame) FG-Uninstall-Option and make a save, before removing/upgrading FG to avoid Issues. (i also forget occasionally)

Same goes for every script-heavy Mod. If it got an internal Uninstall option, then use it before Removing/Upgrading the respective Mod.

If you really want to be sure, fire up the Game once more after removing the Mod, and make a Save before installing the new Mod version.

18 hours ago, flatliner10 said:

If you just bluntly upgraded from the Old .esp to the new .esm, then yes, this might cause issues.

You might need to perform a "Load Game->Wait a few Minutes->Make New Save->Quit Game->Restart Game->Load Save" before before it re-initializes.

I recommend using (Ingame) FG-Uninstall-Option and make a save, before removing/upgrading FG to avoid Issues. (i also forget occasionally)

Same goes for every script-heavy Mod. If it got an internal Uninstall option, then use it before Removing/Upgrading the respective Mod.

If you really want to be sure, fire up the Game once more after removing the Mod, and make a Save before installing the new Mod version.

Good to know.  Thanks for all the input! :smile:

Update: Working as advertised!

I have a problem with the oral sex options in Mia's dungeon, castle and the pleasure palace when playing a male character. the 2 figures merge and no anims fire. As a female character everything fires except the you can be on top option. Neither of the female followers show oral sex anims and they don't seem to be getting their "taste". Also have been beating Mia for days with little to show. None of the sex anims run. Also I can't find a place to set the "dominant" Andrew option. Where is the MCM for Slave Girls sse located?

Forgive all the questions I'm a recently retired Geezer with time on my hands but limited experience with modding.

• 1 month later...

Having the same problem as some stated above. After installing 1.4 and the latest BDSM, all BDSM dialouge options have disappeared. I tried the exit and reload cylce, I get all the ingame hints that both FG and BDSM was successfully installed. FG works like a charm, BDSM is gone for all NPCs. Restarting the mod with the FG options ingame did not change anything. Any updates on this?

5 hours ago, Fredfish said:

You do have Debug Mode set to on in FG?

Cheers man, that was the problem. It had reset with the update and I forgot to turn it back on.

EDIT: Dialouge appears again, but the BDSM anims won't play

• 2 weeks later...