On 7/21/2020 at 12:05 PM, Erstam said:

Animation Fixes for the BDSM addon

This is not the full mod, it's only two scripts overwriting the original ones in the BSA. Also it may be just a stopgap in case Xider decides to rework Flower Girls and the BDSM addon.

Animation fixes for BDSM addon.7z 9.86 kB · 19 downloads

Adjusted schlong bending for many animations, corrected oral stage flags, added ejaculation stages where necessary to make it work with Cumshot. Corrected the number of animation sequences reported for some categories, which caused the last sequence to appear twice in Animation Selector. Changed the way oral sound SFX stages are set up - obviously it had been written for an older version of Flower Girls, did nothing and caused errors. Removed the IsRestrained flag for two categories where it doesn't belong.

The only thing I couldn't fix is the "BDSM - Anal Bound" scene, where the male and female animations don't match. Everything is okay in the scripts, the .esm, and the FNIS list file. There must be a wrong set of .hkx files for that animation, but I don't know where to get the original correct ones. Just don't use that animation.

great job as always, do you think you could fix the problem with female players being the dominator in bdsm ? this will be a game changer just like the fg animation selector which opened a lot of possibilities

On 8/4/2020 at 11:24 AM, Loiigi said:

great job as always, do you think you could fix the problem with female players being the dominator in bdsm ? this will be a game changer just like the fg animation selector which opened a lot of possibilities

You mean that in F-F scenes the player always has the dominant role? That's a problem with the Flower Girls main mod, and it has been frequently discussed over at Nexus. IIRC someone else has already made a patch for it and is seeking permission to publish.

As for myself working on Flower Girls stuff, I've currently put a halt to it. Xiderpunk has been a lot more active lately than he used to be. He posted on LL as well as on Nexus, and he's been logging in to Nexus almost daily over the last weeks. I have no real information on it, but he might be working on an update that could address all the issues that have been brought up since the last version. No guarantee on this though, and I don't want to put more pressure on him. But as long as his current rise of activity keeps going, I'm still hoping.

5 hours ago, Erstam said:

You mean that in F-F scenes the player always has the dominant role? That's a problem with the Flower Girls main mod, and it has been frequently discussed over at Nexus. IIRC someone else has already made a patch for it and is seeking permission to publish.

As for myself working on Flower Girls stuff, I've currently put a halt to it. Xiderpunk has been a lot more active lately than he used to be. He posted on LL as well as on Nexus, and he's been logging in to Nexus almost daily over the last weeks. I have no real information on it, but he might be working on an update that could address all the issues that have been brought up since the last version. No guarantee on this though, and I don't want to put more pressure on him. But as long as his current rise of activity keeps going, I'm still hoping.

Female-Female and Female-Male both, as female player you are dominant in all non-object animations, and thats weird.Anyways thanks for the headsup

• 1 month later...

I've backported BDSM base and Subdue to Oldrim and I'm waiting for Namtar to upload his version of FlowerGirls 3.02 onto the Nexus. Has Xider given permission to publish backports (with all credits going to the original authors)? The Nexus mods version has a screenshot saying that it's ok for members of the public to work on backports, but the last time I posted a thread asking for help with the backport, a mod told me that Xider did not give permission to publish backports and that I would be banned for doing so.

I'm also interested in attaching FunnyBizness' animations to the BDSM base. How would I go about doing this, and how could I make it apply to dead bodies without SKSE?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 4:46 PM, Erstam said:

In the situation, where you play as female PC, she assumes dominant position in all animations except the object ones. She just assumes male position even when the other NPC is male. Made screenshot for ilustration ? 

Screen-Shot14.png

On 9/18/2020 at 8:29 AM, dustmagic11197 said:

I've backported BDSM base and Subdue to Oldrim and I'm waiting for Namtar to upload his version of FlowerGirls 3.02 onto the Nexus. Has Xider given permission to publish backports (with all credits going to the original authors)? The Nexus mods version has a screenshot saying that it's ok for members of the public to work on backports, but the last time I posted a thread asking for help with the backport, a mod told me that Xider did not give permission to publish backports and that I would be banned for doing so.

Xider's stance on Subdue is that you're free to do with it as you like:

I do not intend to expand on this or take this any further, as some might know, personally I do not use/enjoy or even like non-consensual stuff (I won't go into why). If someone wished to do so, then this has absolutely open permissions to do as you will with it.

In case of Oldrim ports, this would include BDSM base since it's needed for Subdue to work. However I advise to keep these two mods on Lovers Lab, because of their somewhat rapey nature which Nexus frowns upon. Posting a link to here from the FlowerGirls-LE Nexus page should be fine.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/30/2020 at 5:36 AM, Erstam said:

Xider's stance on Subdue is that you're free to do with it as you like:

In case of Oldrim ports, this would include BDSM base since it's needed for Subdue to work. However I advise to keep these two mods on Lovers Lab, because of their somewhat rapey nature which Nexus frowns upon. Posting a link to here from the FlowerGirls-LE Nexus page should be fine.

Xider says to "instruct the thread to use a subclass of dxFlowerGirlsScript" if I want to assign my own animations/tokens. Do you know how to add more animations to this mod? And if so, could you post an example for me?

9 hours ago, dustmagic11197 said:

Xider says to "instruct the thread to use a subclass of dxFlowerGirlsScript" if I want to assign my own animations/tokens. Do you know how to add more animations to this mod? And if so, could you post an example for me?

Basically take the BDSM module as a template and create your own animation addon from it. It's still a lot of work. And you have to create your own animation categories and topics, you can't simply link the new anims into the existing categories - as far as I know.

2 hours ago, Erstam said:

Basically take the BDSM module as a template and create your own animation addon from it. It's still a lot of work. And you have to create your own animation categories and topics, you can't simply link the new anims into the existing categories - as far as I know.

I've got plenty of time on my hands right now. I've been using TES5edit for now; would CK be better for something like this?

9 hours ago, dustmagic11197 said:

I've got plenty of time on my hands right now. I've been using TES5edit for now; would CK be better for something like this?

It's mostly scripting, where you can use any text editor you like. For working with esp's, the CK is easier to use, but it takes longer to load.

15 hours ago, Erstam said:

It's mostly scripting, where you can use any text editor you like. For working with esp's, the CK is easier to use, but it takes longer to load.

Would you be interested in helping out with the scripting? I've built the ESP and now I'm building FNIS Behaviour files.  Would it be fine to upload my collected animations (with credit to FunnyBiz) + behaviour file and the ESP here when I'm done? I tried compiling an edited script, but I got an error - "missing EOF at 'EndFunction".

I'm guessing the dxnctokentoidle.psc file is the only way to link animations to FlowerGirls, and all the categorisation is done in the FNIS Behaviour files. I also don't understand what tokens do, or how to assign them/create new ones.

8 hours ago, dustmagic11197 said:

Would you be interested in helping out with the scripting?

Sorry, but I'm no longer actively modding, at least for a good while. I've even marked my Cumshod mod as discontinued and offered it to anyone who would like to work on it. I actually want to play through the game again - I've been tinkering on the mod setup for my current playthrough for a freaking 5 (in words: five) years. Also I have a heap of other games that I want to get to play sometime. Unfortunately between that and RL commitments there isn't enough free time left.

1 hour ago, Erstam said:

Sorry, but I'm no longer actively modding, at least for a good while. I've even marked my Cumshod mod as discontinued and offered it to anyone who would like to work on it. I actually want to play through the game again - I've been tinkering on the mod setup for my current playthrough for a freaking 5 (in words: five) years. Also I have a heap of other games that I want to get to play sometime. Unfortunately between that and RL commitments there isn't enough free time left.

Fair enough. Hopefully I can complete this Flowergirls Project soon so I can get back to actually playing the game too :)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my Flower Girls Necro WIP. It's a hackjob mash of FG Subdue and FG BDSM, with some alterations and a manually built FNIS behaviour file. I have 2 major issues with the mod - only the last animation for each category ever plays, while the dead NPC keeps resurrecting after the scene finishes. Some help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

FlowerGirls Necro Test Minimal Revived NPC.7z

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I wanted to thank all the contributors to this project since i'm having a good time messing around with it.

I've tried to read most of the topic here and on other platforms too, but I didn't manage to understand if changes have been done to the audio files concerning non consensual animations: adding matching voice fx and such, especially for the subdue part.

I don't know how to do this myself and I even tried to do it, even if I'm completely clueless about modding and can't lift a finger on the topic without following a step by step guide.

So anything new about it?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 6:47 AM, dustmagic11197 said:

Here's my Flower Girls Necro WIP. It's a hackjob mash of FG Subdue and FG BDSM, with some alterations and a manually built FNIS behaviour file. I have 2 major issues with the mod - only the last animation for each category ever plays, while the dead NPC keeps resurrecting after the scene finishes. Some help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

FlowerGirls Necro Test Minimal Revived NPC.7z 1.96 MB · 8 downloads

First of all, nice work! I didn't want to have to go adding SexLab to add this to my Skyrim experience so thank you for making this. Even if it's a "hack job" it's a pretty good one!

For the animations issue:  I haven't been able to duplicate your scripting environment but I think I found the problem. In your dxtokentoidlenecro.psc script, under the ConvertTokenToSequences function you put "return 12" which means the random number generated for SexType can be outside the number of scenes available in that SexType.

The solution I'd take is to set the correct return value under ConvertTokenToSequences. The corrected values are in the code snippet here:

; -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; ConvertTokenToSequences(): Function to retrieve the number of available
; animation sequences from a given category. Used for gettting the max
; random number.
;------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
int Function ConvertTokenToSequences (dxAliasActor Who)
	if (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroBlowjobMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroBlowjobFemale)
		return 3
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenSkullFuckMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenSkullFuckFemale)
		return 5
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroBrutalMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroBrutalFemale)
		return 9
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroAnalMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroAnalFemale)
		return 3
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroDoggyMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroDoggyFemale)
		return 8
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroMissionaryMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroMissionaryFemale)
		return 5
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroQuickieMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroQuickieFemale)
		return 3
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroCannibalismMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroCannibalismFemale)
		return 4
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroForeplayMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroForeplayFemale)
		return 4
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroSexMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroSexFemale)
		return 6
	endIf
	return 1	; Default return value to allow for 1-2 sequences
endFunction

Basically, none of the "if (who.SexType..." statements contains an elseif escape. The first one, "Necro Blowjob Animations" has if sequence = 0, elseif sequence = 1, elseif sequence = 2, but what if ConvertTokenToSequences returns a 5? This is why I think the above fix is the right fix.

For the dead NPC resurrecting issue:  I don't have any potential solution for this, but consider looking at the scripts for Puppet Master and Reusable Corpses. I'm not sure there's a way to keep the NPC dead, but I believe you can add it as a teammate so it's not kill-on-sight and also move the "kill command" up the script to have the NPC killed during the fade-out transition scene instead of having it happen after the scene completely (or not at all, in the case of script lag).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having a strange issue, with this mod installed, the actual BDSM and normal FG animations work great, but it breaks all other animations, for my character and NPCs, they just t-pose. It's very odd, since I can't find anything in this mod that would seem to conflict with those animations. I guess it's a skeleton issue?

It's a shame because this mod is just what I've been looking for. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 5:24 AM, helied said:

First of all, nice work! I didn't want to have to go adding SexLab to add this to my Skyrim experience so thank you for making this. Even if it's a "hack job" it's a pretty good one!

For the animations issue:  I haven't been able to duplicate your scripting environment but I think I found the problem. In your dxtokentoidlenecro.psc script, under the ConvertTokenToSequences function you put "return 12" which means the random number generated for SexType can be outside the number of scenes available in that SexType.

The solution I'd take is to set the correct return value under ConvertTokenToSequences. The corrected values are in the code snippet here:

; -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; ConvertTokenToSequences(): Function to retrieve the number of available
; animation sequences from a given category. Used for gettting the max
; random number.
;------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
int Function ConvertTokenToSequences (dxAliasActor Who)
	if (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroBlowjobMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroBlowjobFemale)
		return 3
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenSkullFuckMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenSkullFuckFemale)
		return 5
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroBrutalMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroBrutalFemale)
		return 9
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroAnalMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroAnalFemale)
		return 3
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroDoggyMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroDoggyFemale)
		return 8
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroMissionaryMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroMissionaryFemale)
		return 5
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroQuickieMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroQuickieFemale)
		return 3
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroCannibalismMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroCannibalismFemale)
		return 4
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroForeplayMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroForeplayFemale)
		return 4
	elseIf (who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroSexMale || who.SexType == NecroSexPositions.TokenNecroSexFemale)
		return 6
	endIf
	return 1	; Default return value to allow for 1-2 sequences
endFunction

Basically, none of the "if (who.SexType..." statements contains an elseif escape. The first one, "Necro Blowjob Animations" has if sequence = 0, elseif sequence = 1, elseif sequence = 2, but what if ConvertTokenToSequences returns a 5? This is why I think the above fix is the right fix.

For the dead NPC resurrecting issue:  I don't have any potential solution for this, but consider looking at the scripts for Puppet Master and Reusable Corpses. I'm not sure there's a way to keep the NPC dead, but I believe you can add it as a teammate so it's not kill-on-sight and also move the "kill command" up the script to have the NPC killed during the fade-out transition scene instead of having it happen after the scene completely (or not at all, in the case of script lag).

Thank you for the animation solution. I still don't know how to add a kill command in the script to kill the NPC, but perhaps you could add that. I've provided my source scripting environment in the "Projects" folder, along with a working version of FG Necro for LE.

Some sound files may need to be tweaked, along with body part positioning and angles within the scripts.

I'm pretty sure this is the first animation pack for FG - I've got plans to release one for the original FG BDSM framework too.

I've had to take a major break from Skyrim because of IRL things, so I'd like it if someone else could keep working on this mod.

FlowerGirls Necro Animation Fix Revived NPC.7z Projects.7z

• 4 months later...

Hi I was wondering if any one knows how to fix this? FNIS is telling me this.

FlowerGirls SE - BDSM has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line

I am just a noob at mods 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 6:09 AM, eflat0 said:

This mod is pretty tight, least I've yet to see it fail. I was going to change a bit of it though, as a female PC is set default to Dom in every case. Typically, I use a female PC, who for the most part end's up lesbian (or may as well have),  would rather her be the submissive though.  So, I was going to modify this but do not know the CK well, or papyrus really - I code in pl/sql, java, assembler ... mosty - So it looks simple enough but when I went to compile dxFlowerGirlsBase which dxFlowerGirlsNCScript inherits does not seem to be around. so cannot be resolved. (can't compile).. I looked for it in the source but nowhere to be found... looked around the loose files - all the other .psc are in the source directory.  I'm sure is lack of experience with CK 

I'll have to play around with it some more after work... 

dxFlowerGirlsNCScript.psc 12.21 kB · 22 downloads

Hey dude, have you solved this? 

On 8/5/2020 at 10:46 PM, Erstam said:

Heyes dude, I have been looking for solutions to that for a long time. Do you know where I can get patches to solve that if any?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...