FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

From what i understand Femboy is a female with a shlong.

Now creating the bodey i'm learning through videos on youtube using bodyslide.

But how to attach a shlong?

And in regards to the Femboy race Mod which can give us good looking boys how can apply physics to the shlong?

There is seems to be alot of things one have to consider.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 2:28 AM, maanu123 said:

PLEASE will someone tell me how to make one

or make theirs downloadable as a follower

If you haven't figured it out by now, CBBE W/ fairskin (all settings flat), bodyslide for the flat chest, mess around w/ racemenu for the face or download a preset. If you want people to refer to your character as male use the pronouns mod, I think it's on nexus. After that grab SOS CBBE from here and build it to the bodyslide preset. If you don't want a world full of femboys use a unique player mod, there's plenty and most come w/ walkthroughs. Hope that helps.

Spoiler

489830_20210422153333_1.png.dfc7ede85deedd1cca36eee116ef2553.png

On 4/11/2021 at 11:28 PM, maanu123 said:

PLEASE will someone tell me how to make one

or make theirs downloadable as a follower

I made a CBBE preset for femboys and can teach you how to use it if you'd like. here's a screenshot of max weight

TraDND9.png

On 4/22/2021 at 3:48 PM, Zucklebuck said:

If you haven't figured it out by now, CBBE W/ fairskin (all settings flat), bodyslide for the flat chest, mess around w/ racemenu for the face or download a preset. If you want people to refer to your character as male use the pronouns mod, I think it's on nexus. After that grab SOS CBBE from here and build it to the bodyslide preset. If you don't want a world full of femboys use a unique player mod, there's plenty and most come w/ walkthroughs. Hope that helps.

Reveal hidden contents

489830_20210422153333_1.png.dfc7ede85deedd1cca36eee116ef2553.png

okay uh start over what do you mean build it to the body slide preset

can you just point me to a femboy mod lol i see so many cool femboys being posted here just someone make theres a downloadable follower pls

9 hours ago, maanu123 said:

okay uh start over what do you mean build it to the body slide preset

Something like this, for bodyslide. It makes characters use the proportions you want. And when you download the SOS for the body your using you'll have to run that through bodyslide as well so the cock isn't floating in front of your character.

Alternatively if you want something quick but a little less customizable: Femboy Race Reborn - Special Edition -New :Devious Devices Patch - Adult Mods - LoversLab does all the work for you, but you can't use custom armor w/ out outfit studio if I recall. 

On 4/23/2021 at 10:47 PM, maanu123 said:

yes pls

1. download this with your mod manager.

2. (optional) download SoS and the CBBE addon. in BodySlide, make sure you set the slider for the bulge (Groin, under section Butt) to 0.

3. download this with your mod manager. the description has instructions.

4. download either this with your mod manager OR the google drive link here and unpack it onto your desktop. the google drive version does not offer innate SoS support but can be made compatible.

5. (optional) download this this this this and this to defeminize your character. animation errors on startup are normal as the game will load the male animations twice; there are not actually too many animations installed and the game will proceed without issue.

6. profit