FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I can only find conversions to the female bodies. Where did you get the femboy/male conversion?

Well, basically, I did conversion by myself, using a personal preset in Bodyslide. After that, edited chest piece and underwear in Outfit Studio (to make chest more flat and smooth, as well as create a bulge in panties for dick to fit in)

3 hours ago, FoFun said:

Well, basically, I did conversion by myself, using a personal preset in Bodyslide. After that, edited chest piece and underwear in Outfit Studio (to make chest more flat and smooth, as well as create a bulge in panties for dick to fit in)

Ah I see. Thanks for the answers so far, though I have one more question, if you're so inclined to answer it. I did make conversions myself, but so far only for female bodies.

So the bulge is basically empty in the outfit's mesh file, but the right size to fit seamlessly with the dick's default position ingame. Does that mean if you don't have the right dicksize it either doesn't fill the bulge or clips through?

2 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Ah I see. Thanks for the answers so far, though I have one more question, if you're so inclined to answer it. I did make conversions myself, but so far only for female bodies.

So the bulge is basically empty in the outfit's mesh file, but the right size to fit seamlessly with the dick's default position ingame. Does that mean if you don't have the right dicksize it either doesn't fill the bulge or clips through?

Yeap, you are right. As I know, all clothes for futa\femboys are created on the basis of the female body, so with editing in Bodyslide there will not be a dick mesh, around which you could change the underwear. So you must roughly know which size your dick is and in which position he will be during the cloth wearing.

Spoiler

vbvb.png.ba80b1a5bfa611e42a0582a63804d35d.png

And it really matters which SOS mod you are using. Personally, I stuck on "SOS schlong for females - UNP", so I can easely edit dick size in race menu. That's allows me not to edit underwear 100% perfect in bodislide, because I can edit dick itself if there will be some clipping. But if you use a futa mod without the ability to change the dick’s mesh ... well, then you will have to edit the clothes very accurately, otherwise it will clip.

Spoiler

ScreenShot96.png.5b51116f46eddd8dad18fd73a05c903f.png

ScreenShot97.png.997721ccfc6f455de71a1a1b3e15e1ae.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Shigtay said:

Textures yes. but LE cbbe has different values so preset will not work.

:blush:thx. but But forget what I just said. i tried the SE version,It works very well.:flushed:The only problem is that the Texture of nipples doesn't seem to be aligned

20200208025022.jpg

1 hour ago, woshizhu123 said:

1969866425_QQ20200208182436.png.8085b8b573410a80d4eeb4be99e4cab7.png

emmmmm……That's quite difficult for me. I can't modify DDS files……so Could you help fix it? please……

Get the nVidia DDS Plugin to import the textures in Photoshop and after that it's just a matter of moving the nipples around and fixing any gaps with the clone/healing brush ^^

18 hours ago, ItalianDragon said:

Get the nVidia DDS Plugin to import the textures in Photoshop and after that it's just a matter of moving the nipples around and fixing any gaps with the clone/healing brush ^^

1613216501_QQ20200209123359.jpg.8867c164b8805421fc33e0af51810bb1.jpg

tried hard. but failed. I'm a complete noob about these things. It looks like i have to wait for that gentleman to fix it.or just give up.

btw I modified the textures. but the effect is not ideal,. not the problem of covering, but the textures itself and some settings on the body do not match. There is no match at all in the setting of BS. I haven't tried to replace other nipples, at least my skill can't do that