FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

12 hours ago, khazhak said:

1. download this with your mod manager.

2. (optional) download SoS and the CBBE addon. in BodySlide, make sure you set the slider for the bulge (Groin, under section Butt) to 0.

3. download this with your mod manager. the description has instructions.

4. download either this with your mod manager OR the google drive link here and unpack it onto your desktop. the google drive version does not offer innate SoS support but can be made compatible.

5. (optional) download this this this this and this to defeminize your character. animation errors on startup are normal as the game will load the male animations twice; there are not actually too many animations installed and the game will proceed without issue.

6. profit

i dont use special edition will it work

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 6:00 PM, khazhak said:

you would need to find a LE compatible equivalent

so basically just start playing in special edition and follow those instructions and it'll make my own femboy character?

I don't understand what the hell bodyslide does. Like, I make a cbbe preset... but how do I use it? With racemenu?

11 hours ago, maanu123 said:

so basically just start playing in special edition and follow those instructions and it'll make my own femboy character?

I don't understand what the hell bodyslide does. Like, I make a cbbe preset... but how do I use it? With racemenu?

Bodyslide allows you to shape the body with the proportions you want. Narrow waist ? Sure. Huge tits ? If that's what you want go for it ! And so on. Just fire up BodySlide, play with the sliders and once you're satisifed you just click on the button at the bottom that says "build meshes" and that's it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 1:03 PM, ItalianDragon said:

Bodyslide allows you to shape the body with the proportions you want. Narrow waist ? Sure. Huge tits ? If that's what you want go for it ! And so on. Just fire up BodySlide, play with the sliders and once you're satisifed you just click on the button at the bottom that says "build meshes" and that's it.

but who gets those bodies? 

I have a question for the people who are just using modified female characters, either bodyslide or racemenu, not custom races.  What do you do to hide the characters vagina?  I want to make a femboy character but him have a big hungry vagina due to me using uunp special with collision kind of takes me out of it.  I have searched for a few fixes.  One being an sos skin that was supposed to cover it but didn't work.  I also tried femboy reborn but you need a dozen or so patches to work and even then didn't cover the vagina.  I was also thinking of adding genderless textures to a custom race but that will cause huge issues with bodyslide.  Forcing me to choose between messing up existing armor sizes on npc women, or having to have a custom full game armor mod just for my pc.  If anyone has any tips that would be great.  I am using the legendary edition.

On 6/4/2021 at 7:01 AM, maanu123 said:

but who gets those bodies? 

By default bodyslide is for female characters so any female character in the game does get it.

For more specific races you just gotta make sure you  export the bodyslide meshes elsewhere and then manually place them in the right folder for it to apply to that specific custom race.

On 6/4/2021 at 11:48 PM, Alenin said:

I have a question for the people who are just using modified female characters, either bodyslide or racemenu, not custom races.  What do you do to hide the characters vagina?  I want to make a femboy character but him have a big hungry vagina due to me using uunp special with collision kind of takes me out of it.  I have searched for a few fixes.  One being an sos skin that was supposed to cover it but didn't work.  I also tried femboy reborn but you need a dozen or so patches to work and even then didn't cover the vagina.  I was also thinking of adding genderless textures to a custom race but that will cause huge issues with bodyslide.  Forcing me to choose between messing up existing armor sizes on npc women, or having to have a custom full game armor mod just for my pc.  If anyone has any tips that would be great.  I am using the legendary edition.

How much is UUNP a sticking point for you? I can tell you exactly what you need to do if you were using CBBE, but some of this advice will probably still work for UUNP though I haven't tested it myself. 

You will need to mainly find this:

1. A UUNP SOS addon. I'm sure one of these exists for UUNP since there's one for CBBE though I haven't looked. Check the Futa news thread if you're having trouble.

Hope this helps even a little bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if anyone's asked this before, however which method is best for crafting a femboy? Is the Unique Player route better, or using a custom race mod? I'd like to use custom armors as well and I know enough about bodyslide to tinker but it can be a hassle to make compatible it with a custom race?

Here  how i remove the pussy for the body to get  genderless no pussy body so can be true femboy and not be intersex aka having both sex

download the All in One BodyChange then copy it Textures & Meshes. then build your femboy body in body in bodyslide and now you have a gederless body to add a dick too.  p.s do same for SOS Textures & Meshes mod has. 

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
typo

I'm so excited and happy to find this thread and all of the suggestions! I do really need some help though.

I'm struggling with getting SOS to put on female bodies or the "Femboy Race Reborn." It says they have "incompatible skeletons" and Equippable Schlongs mod won't even work, the shlong just floats in mid air. The males in game are all fine. Literally no mod or MCM option well let me successfully give the character a schlong (and i'd rather it wasn't an "item" so it appeared as soon as I removed clothes).

Second thing - I'm seeing examples of characters wearing panties which are bulged appropriately for a Femboy's equipment. Is this in a mod or would i have to, say download an underwear mod and manually do this?

Thirdly this is so exciting and means so much to me, I'm so happy I could find a thread, and an active one at that.

EDIT - I should add I use Special Edition and CBBE.

Edited by DrakkenAmore
2 hours ago, DrakkenAmore said:

I'm so excited and happy to find this thread and all of the suggestions! I do really need some help though.

I'm struggling with getting SOS to put on female bodies or the "Femboy Race Reborn." It says they have "incompatible skeletons" and Equippable Schlongs mod won't even work, the shlong just floats in mid air. The males in game are all fine. Literally no mod or MCM option well let me successfully give the character a schlong (and i'd rather it wasn't an "item" so it appeared as soon as I removed clothes).

Second thing - I'm seeing examples of characters wearing panties which are bulged appropriately for a Femboy's equipment. Is this in a mod or would i have to, say download an underwear mod and manually do this?

Thirdly this is so exciting and means so much to me, I'm so happy I could find a thread, and an active one at that.

EDIT - I should add I use Special Edition and CBBE.

do this and remove part that bugged read link and build femboy body in bodyslide then use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43816 pronone mod for he/him. now can add any sos you like 

6 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

do this and remove part that bugged read link and build femboy body in bodyslide then use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43816 pronone mod for he/him. now can add any sos you like 

Thanks for replying!

So to check... reinstall the Femboy race, follow the bodyslide instructions that allow it to work with SOS (which, though the thread confused me, seems to be build a CBBE body that doesn't have a vagina)?

Sorry i'm a bit confused how this fixes the issue since SOS claims "unsuitable skeleton" and i've never had that.

Update. I tried the Femboy Race mod thats in this thread. The Race works, absolutely beautiful outcome, but even setting SOS to have 100% schlong probability, no Schlong appears and SOS claims the body has "no suitable skeleton".

Again it works on males (but not Femboy race at all). I even installed the SSE Futanari SOS addon and that just floats.

Edited by DrakkenAmore
20 hours ago, DrakkenAmore said:

Thanks for replying!

So to check... reinstall the Femboy race, follow the bodyslide instructions that allow it to work with SOS (which, though the thread confused me, seems to be build a CBBE body that doesn't have a vagina)?

Sorry i'm a bit confused how this fixes the issue since SOS claims "unsuitable skeleton" and i've never had that.

Update. I tried the Femboy Race mod thats in this thread. The Race works, absolutely beautiful outcome, but even setting SOS to have 100% schlong probability, no Schlong appears and SOS claims the body has "no suitable skeleton".

Again it works on males (but not Femboy race at all). I even installed the SSE Futanari SOS addon and that just floats.

that race is so limiting and it not updated anymore. i just linked tools to build a femboy without that mods bs

6 hours ago, DrakkenAmore said:

Thanks for this! This is great but it's all UUNP. I use CBBE. Do i truly have no option but to removed my 40+ CBBE mods and change to UUNP?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37903 it huge pain ass to get working others have explan it here. it this our really basic get working unnp set up i linked. our use a race that limited and has bugs and is no longer getting updates

9 hours ago, DrakkenAmore said:

Thanks for this! This is great but it's all UUNP. I use CBBE. Do i truly have no option but to removed my 40+ CBBE mods and change to UUNP?

There's no need for you to change to UUNP. You can just use this bodyslide preset/texture for cbbe: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37903
Looks best when combined with cotr: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27405
Just make sure to build the special bodies for cotr in bodyslide and put the textures in cotr body texture folder.
I also suggest the futanari cbbe sos addon, which you can find somewhere on loverslab.

The result looks pretty much like this.

ScreenShot24.png

2 minutes ago, Feerlewdy said:

There's no need for you to change to UUNP. You can just use this bodyslide preset/texture for cbbe: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37903
Looks best when combined with cotr: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27405
Just make sure to build the special bodies for cotr in bodyslide and put the textures in cotr body texture folder.
I also suggest the futanari cbbe sos addon, which you can find somewhere on loverslab.

The result looks pretty much like this.

ScreenShot24.png

Thanks so much! I'mexcited to try. Only thing is, I have that futanari mod, but the game won't let me assign the dick to the body. It claims the skeleton is not SOS supported.

Just now, Feerlewdy said:

are you missing this mod by any chance? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988
It could also be just that the femboy race mod is not compatible with it.

I have XP32, Schlongs of Skyrim and i'm using CBBE bodies throughout.  I also have SOS Futanari, and it shows up in MCM menu, but when I select the player, it says "unsupported skeleton". There's no *reason* i can see unless i'm maybe overwriting the skeletons somehow using bodyslide, but I'm sure that only does textures.

Recently i've tried Unique Player, and putting in ALL the bodyslide output and textures for the player as a femboy, then building the rest as CBBE Curvy because i want the women and men to be normal, just the PC to be a femboy. This doesn't work though, the body is always CBBE Curvy and I can't even edit it using Racemenu.

I've been very busy, but I have fully uninstalled femboy race mod and don't use it.