FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

hey guys i still use skyrim LE, do you guys have tips on how to create a femboy character, i'm currently using the femboy race and sam body+sos and cbbe I'm willing to take any help

I want to be able to be any race as a femboy if possible

Edited by pupfluff
9 hours ago, pupfluff said:

hey guys i still use skyrim LE, do you guys have tips on how to create a femboy character

I would imagine taking the time to make a custom bodyslide preset would be your best option, (LE uses different base shapes than SE I believe so SE ones won't work) for textures I think the androgyny ones for SE would still work*, but if not converting two textures shouldn't be too hard. All said the experience is much easier for SE but the desired effect is not impossible for LE. *You may need to do some texture edditing to make an oldrim sos line up with SE textures but software is available for free, browser based or download, that can do that. 

1 hour ago, Zucklebuck said:

I would imagine taking the time to make a custom bodyslide preset would be your best option, (LE uses different base shapes than SE I believe so SE ones won't work) for textures I think the androgyny ones for SE would still work*, but if not converting two textures shouldn't be too hard. All said the experience is much easier for SE but the desired effect is not impossible for LE. *You may need to do some texture edditing to make an oldrim sos line up with SE textures but software is available for free, browser based or download, that can do that. 

hey thanks are there any specific steps to take i dont mind learning how to learn to convert and stuff I just need some steps to get started, like if i make a custom bodyslide preset how do I set it for the male sex for any race that will only show up on me? if it's no trouble I just need a short guide to start

and what about the head, will it also change if i use the preset?

Edited by pupfluff
22 hours ago, pupfluff said:

hey thanks are there any specific steps to take i dont mind learning how to learn to convert and stuff I just need some steps to get started, like if i make a custom bodyslide preset how do I set it for the male sex for any race that will only show up on me? if it's no trouble I just need a short guide to start

If you use Unique Player your character can have meshes (body shape) and textures that are unique to them. There is a walkthrough on how to use the SE version here but I imagine oldrim versions work the same. I would recommend using a female body as a base for a femboy character if you use CBBE, and if you do then this mod, will make you male to NPCs. 

If you use a male body then pronouns isn't needed but I believe you need to go to Vector Plexus to get bodyslide for men.

"and what about the head, will it also change if i use the preset?"

The head will not be affected by bodyslide as bodyslide is for the body shape, racemenu is for head/face presets and those are altered in game.

As for conversions, if you need any, I'm by no means an expert so I'd recommend finding a walkthrough, there are plenty online. 

Hope this helps. ?

Spoiler

PS if you use unique player, you'll need to find where your meshes are saved it'll usually look something like this

Spoiler

648701456_Screenshot(114).png.5f20b806ccb67ab35daeaadc9521af4b.png

textures are more self explanatory.

On 6/25/2021 at 11:05 PM, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

my gothish vampire necromancer femboy

20210625111917_1.jpg

20210625111925_1.jpg

20210625111935_1.jpg

20210625111954_1.jpg

20210625114736_1.jpg

Great pics, but quick question, which mod it this? The area appears to alternative start mod I've been trying to find the name of for months... oh, also which schlong is that? thanks! :D

Edited by fmilluminatus
1 hour ago, fmilluminatus said:

Great pics, but quick question, which mod it this? The area appears to alternative start mod I've been trying to find the name of for months... oh, also which schlong is that? thanks! :D

The alternative start mod is called Realm of Lorkhan

1 hour ago, fmilluminatus said:

ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE main others our k9/dragon overwrites and double cocks. pick 1 overwrite cant use two at once they replace the horse cock for people like something that not horse d 

ERF  Horse Penis Redux SSE 1.4 w UUNP LE Sliders.7z ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE Canine Mashup ANATOMICALLY ACCURATE.7z ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE Dragon Mashup v2.1 Double Vertical.zip ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE Dragon Mashup v2.1 Yakub Weights.7z ERF Horse Penis Redux SSE 1.4 w UUNP LE Sliders Double.7z

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69

hey guys i need help so i made a cute femboy in sims and called him Izumi, my issue is that the game wont let him have a penis for some reason when i choose that he prefers female clothing and instead of being nude like other sims when i edit his clothes he just haves a normal boxer, and when i tryed to make him have sex it wont happen either any advice ?

On 8/19/2021 at 9:16 PM, Ms.Bunnies said:

hey guys i need help so i made a cute femboy in sims and called him Izumi, my issue is that the game wont let him have a penis for some reason when i choose that he prefers female clothing and instead of being nude like other sims when i edit his clothes he just haves a normal boxer, and when i tryed to make him have sex it wont happen either any advice ?

Hello, this is a skyrim thread.
As to your question, assuming you are talking about sims 4, in wickedwhims you should be able to choose if the character has a penis in the character creation, otherwise there are other penis mods on the sims4 part of loverslab. Also keep in mind that you need to install animations for wickedwhims, as there is very little choice in the base mod.