FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

Dam these are some top shelfs fems ??

I would be stoked to get this in SE looks like I need play around with mods more.. once again such cuties!!! argh!

18 hours ago, Dharkan The Orc said:

My attempt at making the cute Orc femboy Dharkan by Fedefyr (Not my OC).

Might have made him too Feminine and THICC in certain areas, still quite new to mods and modding in general >.<

Thanks so much to @Vivi for the cage mod and @Bc4life for the femboy race mod ❤️ y'all are the best!!!

Cool :3

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 8:22 PM, Dharkan The Orc said:

My attempt at making the cute Orc femboy Dharkan by Fedefyr (Not my OC).

Might have made him too Feminine and THICC in certain areas, still quite new to mods and modding in general >.<

Thanks so much to @Vivi for the cage mod and @Bc4life for the femboy race mod ❤️ y'all are the best!!!

LOve ya too~

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aw, lovely fembois around these parts. Working on my first one right now, and this is a lot harder than I thought it would be, having issues retaining androgynous traits. So WIP, aand I'm in prison cause I stole... and I robbed.. and I kidnapped the president's son

ScreenShot65.png.35984e25e0a0d954a7f98cf032e53868.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot68.png.bf4148bedcbc1e854cb56bb3c99273f9.png1525235720_SkyrimSE2020-12-1112-14-52.png.eea8e7c076e27e0722c401a7a7548b5a.pngScreenShot67.png.1cc2b375608399409eae56cb630606a7.png

Upgrade after messing a bit with Racemenu

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.png.e577ff1df46e3c6237a2dff2eb018b22.pngScreenShot8.png.1bb6bad600737ab252e65b4cbca93fbb.pngScreenShot2.png.20fc48496c7cfb60c122aad66d56410e.png

is that what everyone else is doing? People keep posting their custom follo0wers but they look way better than that mod

and I mean, I dont use special edition so id need oldrim version. Can someone just make one of theirs downloadable?

I believe that is SAM body in SavrenX's pics, probably with some changes in bone scale to look more feminine since default SAM has broad shoulders.

Femboy Reborn is a great mod, but iirc you really gotta texture shop (probably on nexus) or else imho it looks more like a really petite futa.  Seen some really good characters made with it tho.

Honestly, you can make a femboy even with SOS.  SOS got that thicc juicy ass even at 0 weight.  Problem is even with the hairless option SOS is hairy and low-res. >_>