4 minutes ago, a.e.buchwalter said:

It fixed 9 and said 31 didn't need fixing.

try remove cc for single/toodler bed from your lot first, and change it to ea single/toodler bed. (save as new save file)

then remove localthumbcache.package and lastexception.txt in sims4 folder

then re-run the game

56 minutes ago, autobanned said:

try remove cc for single/toodler bed from your lot first, and change it to ea single/toodler bed. (save as new save file)

then remove localthumbcache.package and lastexception.txt in sims4 folder

then re-run the game

So, I think I am just going to delete the toddler bed set since I didn't receive any more LEs until I added it back onto the lot. Thank you for all the help!

2 hours ago, autobanned said:

all good,

make sure inside sims4 mods folder there were only three file from wickedwhims mod (any existing file from wickedwhims mod you have in sims4 mods folder must be erased before install new version)

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

ww_cas_parts.json

and do not try to extract .ts4script file, just move the file

Thank you ! Now it works :smiley:  

I didn't use keka or anything else, I just put these 3 file in the sims 4 mods folder, without extracting .ts4script. (since the beginning I extracted this)

(and I'm reassured that everything is ok) 

9 hours ago, hunneybat said:

I love this mod but...

I have been having this Last Exception error every time I install wichedwhims and I don't know how to fix it.

Here is the link to my pastebin : https://pastebin.com/w27Ydei1

Thanks-

Looks like a custom Trait is causing the exception. I also see you have your documents folder on OneDrive instead of local, this could cause problems as well.

3 mods are mentioned in the log: 

Extreme Violence Beta v1.5.4 Jungles Edition

Road to Fame Beta v 0.2H (this needs updating)

Triplis Become A Sorcerer V2-4-3

Try removing one of these mods and play the game, start with Triplis Become A Sorcerer.

14 minutes ago, cableguy7uk said:

Tongue not showing, why?

You need Autobanned's NANDONG tongue from here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-test-sims-4-tounge/ this part:

you only  need this file in sims 4 folder mods if you want to have the tongue without equipped it as accessories

1. NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package and NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package,

2. NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package

* you dont need customtonguemesh1/2.package in your mode folder, because the tongue mesh are already in head replacement

Hi turbo, I have the newest version of both TS4 and wickedwhims, but I have issue about condom and pill. I ordered them from the computer several times and it said it will be delivered to the mailbox. I waited till the next morning and nothing came. Same things happened after I tried it again. The previous version allowed sim to buy it in buy mode, but now the newest version doesn't have it again. Please help.. 

18 hours ago, Soulbound said:

Looks like a custom Trait is causing the exception. I also see you have your documents folder on OneDrive instead of local, this could cause problems as well.

3 mods are mentioned in the log: 

Extreme Violence Beta v1.5.4 Jungles Edition

Road to Fame Beta v 0.2H (this needs updating)

Triplis Become A Sorcerer V2-4-3

Try removing one of these mods and play the game, start with Triplis Become A Sorcerer.

Update:

I fixed the issue none of the mods listed above were the problem. I believe it was my cas pose player or my mermaid mod

Anyways thanks for the help.

Got a problem, this happened right after got forced to update to the latest sims 4 official patch & then applying the latest WW mod (deleted the old one)
All adult sims energy bar stuck on max, or constantly filling up and then getting stuck at max. Doesnt affect children.
At first i thought this is caused by the official patch, but then WW mod reported an error (this is the only time an error happened with WW).
Here is the log
https://pastebin.com/YezUKQmV

Thanks in advance for any tips!
EDIT: i have all mods updated and fixed for cats&dogs patch, however i dont own any of the latest stuff/game packs nor the cats&dogs expansion pack

2 hours ago, skeev said:

Got a problem, this happened right after got forced to update to the latest sims 4 official patch & then applying the latest WW mod (deleted the old one)
All adult sims energy bar stuck on max, or constantly filling up and then getting stuck at max. Doesnt affect children.
At first i thought this is caused by the official patch, but then WW mod reported an error (this is the only time an error happened with WW).
Here is the log
https://pastebin.com/YezUKQmV

Thanks in advance for any tips!
EDIT: i have all mods updated and fixed for cats&dogs patch, however i dont own any of the latest stuff/game packs nor the cats&dogs expansion pack

After updates things tend to go wrong, usually its old settings or stored data that can cause problems. Try a  WW.fix  in console to sort out any Wicked Whims stuck variables.

If you haven't already, it's also a good idea to clear your cache files for other mods and content.  CLEARING THE SIMS 4 CACHE

Let us know if the error still happens if this doesn't solve it.

1 hour ago, Soulbound said:

After updates things tend to go wrong, usually its old settings or stored data that can cause problems. Try a  WW.fix  in console to sort out any Wicked Whims stuck variables.

If you haven't already, it's also a good idea to clear your cache files for other mods and content.  CLEARING THE SIMS 4 CACHE

Let us know if the error still happens if this doesn't solve it.

Thanks for the suggestions, sadly WW.fix didn't solve the problem, and i dont have any cache files to clear. Anything else i can try?

1 hour ago, skeev said:

Thanks for the suggestions, sadly WW.fix didn't solve the problem, and i dont have any cache files to clear. Anything else i can try?

You don't have any cache files? That just makes me think of a lot of questions. But from your previous post you said you just updated your game and you've played it, so there should be cache files. Is this a new game?

Your LE only shows a problem with the ASM trying to animate a Sim and the log is very short with no other errors.

50 minutes ago, Soulbound said:

You don't have any cache files? That just makes me think of a lot of questions. But from your previous post you said you just updated your game and you've played it, so there should be cache files.

Your LE only shows a problem with the ASM trying to animate a Sim, the log is very short, almost like you have just started a new play-through.

No, i just didn't have any problems before, hands down. My Last session was on 2017 november 16, i just wanted to play again a few days ago, when this patch was forced on me. I was about 99% sure this patch will ruin everything, as the pets expansion was always infamously ruining sims 3 and sims 2 as well, but after Sims4studio fixed all my mods, only this (and maybe some broken lighting?) issue i have.
MY cache files are only present DURING gameplay, when i exit the game, the cache clears itself. Dont have any leftovers

EDIT: The log was created when my male sim wanted to sit near his kid, but in the middle of the animation, they randomly got "reset", teleported to another location and their energy need filled up to the max. The kid's energy bar is decaying normally though, but the adult sim's bar is stuck on max.
I have like 30+ saves, loaded up every one of them, the issue with the bars is present in every one of them, makes me think there may be a "buff" hidden somewhere in WW's settings?
I just tried reapplying the older WW version i had, and while that fixed the problem for most of my older save files, the mod itself didn't work.
At least that kinda reassured me that the problem is somewhere within WW, or i fucked up saving while WW and official patch were probably conflicting sometime last year.

10 minutes ago, skeev said:

No, i just didn't have any problems before, hands down. My Last session was on 2017 november 16, i just wanted to play again a few days ago, when this patch was forced on me. I was about 99% sure this patch will ruin everything, as the pets expansion was always infamously ruining sims 3 and sims 2 as well, but after Sims4studio fixed all my mods, only this (and maybe some broken lighting?) issue i have.
MY cache files are only present DURING gameplay, when i exit the game, the cache clears itself. Dont have any leftovers

Oh well I'll pass on this. hopefully someone else will know how to fix this.

16 hours ago, Soulbound said:

Oh well I'll pass on this. hopefully someone else will know how to fix this.

I just discovered i have a trait called "Never Weary" - sims who have this never need sleep...   idk how i got this one, or if this should even work this way?

EDIT: Okay solved, whole problem was caused by the change to this trait in the recent patch - deleted the trait, problem gone. Thanks for trying to help.

Ok I keep getting the last Exception error over random things. I installed the bug thing like previously suggested and that helped. Then it popped up again whenever I'd invite my landlord over to fix something in my apartment with the TLC lot trait. I stopped calling her over, it stopped happening. Then it came up again when I'd try to pamper my pet on the couch, resetting the sim and the dog to standing, so guess I can't do that any more. NOW it's popping up as soon as I log on... https://pastebin.com/Nvqbw38Q is the pastebin... is there any permanent fix cause it's really making me want to uninstall wickewhims cause I can't use it anyway and it's disrupting my game play v.v

3 minutes ago, LetsChaos said:

Ok I keep getting the last Exception error over random things. I installed the bug thing like previously suggested and that helped. Then it popped up again whenever I'd invite my landlord over to fix something in my apartment with the TLC lot trait. I stopped calling her over, it stopped happening. Then it came up again when I'd try to pamper my pet on the couch, resetting the sim and the dog to standing, so guess I can't do that any more. NOW it's popping up as soon as I log on... https://pastebin.com/Nvqbw38Q is the pastebin... is there any permanent fix cause it's really making me want to uninstall wickewhims cause I can't use it anyway and it's disrupting my game play v.v

Wicked Whims isn't causing the problem, it's just reporting it. You can remove WW and the error will still be there, you just won't be notified with an orange box. Quick solution remove Wicked Whims :smile: