5 hours ago, Soulbound said:

Ok, thats a better looking log. The error is related to a Hot Tub, do you have a CC Hot Tub? This is from the log:

Did you remove all your Custom traits? Sorry I only meant the ones on your active sims at the time of the last exception. It could just be one broken trait, I'm pretty sure Zodiac Traits is ok. 

I cant find anything related to a hottub... also yes I removed all the traits.

6 hours ago, rrbb99 said:

I recently downloaded an african themed house off the sims resource with cc, anyhow immediately after placing the lot I got an exception file text. Here's the link to pastebin for a look https://pastebin.com/htHrcari

For a start the CC Double bed and CC Loveseat are throwing out exceptions. You could try and remove these if you really want to keep the lot, but I expect there are more problems.

Personally, this would be in my Recycle bin :tongue:

4 minutes ago, tommydecay said:

hi there ! 

I have a problem with this file : TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package  . I can't open it with any archive manager :\ I'm on mac, and I tried keka and the unarchiver, but it doesn't work. 

You don't open the .package file, you just put it in your mods folder with the other 2 files.

6 minutes ago, tommydecay said:

Yep, thank you, I know ^^' 

I don't really understand why it doesn't work, this time. I had already installed one of the last versions, few months ago, and I had no problem... 

Not trying to tell you how to suck eggs, I don't know your level of knowledge :neutral:

If you already tried all of this ignore it: INSTALLATION MISTAKES

16 minutes ago, tommydecay said:

Yep, thank you, I know ^^' 

I don't really understand why it doesn't work, this time. I had already installed one of the last versions, few months ago, and I had no problem... 

a few months ago....

hmm... could you tell what game version you have ?

Soulbound : sorry, I don't want to be rude. I've read "installation mistakes", and this is why I don't understand because everything seems ok... :\ 

And, well, I stopped playing maybe 9 or 10 months ago. I don't have this game version anymore... 

I took screenshots : I opened the whickedwhims file with keka, and then put it in mods folder... (and sorry, I'm french, I understand english more than I speak) 

0985321.jpg

32 minutes ago, tommydecay said:

Soulbound : sorry, I don't want to be rude. I've read "installation mistakes", and this is why I don't understand because everything seems ok... :\ 

And, well, I stopped playing maybe 9 or 10 months ago. I don't have this game version anymore... 

I took screenshots : I opened the whickedwhims file with keka, and then put it in mods folder... (and sorry, I'm french, I understand english more than I speak) 

in your screenshot, under Mods folder, there is gameversion.txt.

open it in text editor and copy the content here

if you stop playing the game 9 or 10 month ago, and had not update your game, there is possibilties wickedwhims wont work, since it doesnt compatible with your game version

4 minutes ago, tommydecay said:

When I opened origin, there was an (long) update (for the game and for origin). And this is the content of "gameversion" : 1.41.42.1220 

Thank you again for taking the time to help me. 

no problem,

now, based on your screenshot, there is file option.ini (left side from tray folder), can you attach it in post here?

11 minutes ago, tommydecay said:

I can do it, yes ! Here it is

Options.ini

all good,

make sure inside sims4 mods folder there were only three file from wickedwhims mod (any existing file from wickedwhims mod you have in sims4 mods folder must be erased before install new version)

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

ww_cas_parts.json

and do not try to extract .ts4script file, just move the file