19 hours ago, procian said:

Might be called torture and chaos.....

I found it this morning it was torture and choas......i wish i checked ur post earlier lol would have saved me the headache 

thx again as always

28 minutes ago, lovelesssakura said:

hello since sims 4 updated im getting a last exception, i update mccc and ww to latest version but i am still getting them.

https://pastebin.com/m2kaQ6jP

Nisa's Wicked Perversions needs an update. Keep in mind her mod needs Wicked Whims to work properly so anytime Wicked Whims gets an update, WP will need one as well. Just delete that mod for now and delete the localthumbcache package file as well. NisaK is very good about staying updated, so just give her time and she'll update it. 

1 hour ago, Larca666 said:

Hello, I need a little help. I've just updated my WW mod & Nisa's wicked perversion mod. When I started the game I got WW exception text, are there any old mods I should remove? If so, which one?

lastException.txt 515.52 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhims_v145b_Exception.txt 523.27 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhims.log 238.16 kB · 0 downloads

NisaK's Wicked Perversions needs updating, last I checked it was updated on Wednesday while Wicked Whims was last updated on Thursday. She is going to need to update again in order for her mod to work. As for what mods to remove, you need to just go to the websites for the mods you use and see if they have updated [or if any are obsolete]. 

Have the relationship settings where things like adult/teen relationships and incest and what not been moved/deleted in the recent update? I feel like I saw them while messing around with the settings the other day, but today when I was checking out the relationships tab it seemed a lot more empty than before. Can't tell if I'm being dumb or if it's actually different now. orz

11 hours ago, Larca666 said:

Hello, I need a little help. I've just updated my WW mod & Nisa's wicked perversion mod. When I started the game I got WW exception text, are there any old mods I should remove? If so, which one?

lastException.txt 515.52 kB · 4 downloads WickedWhims_v145b_Exception.txt 523.27 kB · 1 download WickedWhims.log 238.16 kB · 0 downloads

Update your game with Origin first (you are way behind), then follow @RUASim21 instructions.

2 hours ago, usabun said:

Have the relationship settings where things like adult/teen relationships and incest and what not been moved/deleted in the recent update? I feel like I saw them while messing around with the settings the other day, but today when I was checking out the relationships tab it seemed a lot more empty than before. Can't tell if I'm being dumb or if it's actually different now. orz

Nope. Nothing was removed. ?

If you downloaded wickedwhims from Patreon then you need this addon in order to unlock the incest and teen sex settings.

If you downloaded wickedwhims from this website then you need to go to 

Wicked>>Settings>>Relationship Settings and check the box that says "Romance Age restrictions". 

Untitled.png.98b3322e6e12899edebe1cdedd69d267.png

6 hours ago, smjm81 said:

Update your game with Origin first (you are way behind), then follow @RUASim21 instructions.

Nope. Nothing was removed. ?

If you downloaded wickedwhims from Patreon then you need this addon in order to unlock the incest and teen sex settings.

If you downloaded wickedwhims from this website then you need to go to 

Wicked>>Settings>>Relationship Settings and check the box that says "Romance Age restrictions". 

Untitled.png.98b3322e6e12899edebe1cdedd69d267.png

Thank you very much :D

46 minutes ago, procian said:

Hmmm....your game is way out of date....cracked copy by any chance? you won't get help here if it is......btw you need island living...hence the error....

Yes, it is a cracked one, I'm sorry for that.. trying to get the original expansion once I made sure all the mods all working simultaneously. Thanks for the answer..

On 8/11/2019 at 12:43 PM, Mussel said:

I dont know what happen, try to fix but I can't, please help me. My game version is 1.51.77

lastException.txt 242.67 kB · 2 downloads WickedWhims_v145b_Exception.txt 201.13 kB · 1 download

:( You're not the only one, and it says it's compatible with 1.51.77. I posted my WW LEs files in that Lastexception section and now I see you all post it here. My LE files, from PasteBin:

WickedWhims_v145b_Exception/1.51.77.1020 Game Version
WickedWhims_v145c_Exception/1.51.77.1020 Game Version

EDIT - Updating game shouldn't be an answer if mod causing error is compatible with game versions in question. Yeah, update may resolve one mod problem but cause 90% other to fail. That's why most of us keep with version that works with our mods. I remember, every time I rushed to update the game it only gave me a headache.

4 hours ago, larac said:

:( You're not the only one, and it says it's compatible with 1.51.77. I posted my WW LEs files in that Lastexception section and now I see you all post it here. My LE files, from PasteBin:

WickedWhims_v145b_Exception/1.51.77.1020 Game Version
WickedWhims_v145c_Exception/1.51.77.1020 Game Version

EDIT - Updating game shouldn't be an answer if mod causing error is compatible with game versions in question. Yeah, update may resolve one mod problem but cause 90% other to fail. That's why most of us keep with version that works with our mods. I remember, every time I rushed to update the game it only gave me a headache.

For one, the person you are quoting is not having the same issue as you are.

For two, WW is compatible with 1.51.

Must say I previously updated to Island Living(didn't like it), so I reversed to StrangerVile 1.51.77. 

^^ That's your problem right but you won't get any help here until you update your game with Origin.

Three, I can understand maybe being behind 1 version and not wanting to update right away for reasons you said but you're talking about version 1.51, which is from 4 months ago, and so one can only assume that you have an illegal copy of the game and support for piracy is against this sites policy.

Now, if a person is still using July's update(ver 1.53) and was reluctant on updating to 1.54 in order to give developers a chance to check their mods for compatibility then that's a little different. 

4 hours ago, larac said:

I remember, every time I rushed to update the game it only gave me a headache.

That's part of the unwritten contract that you signed for the minute you decided to use mods.

14 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

For one, the person you are quoting is not having the same issue as you are.

For two, WW is compatible with 1.51.

^^ That's your problem right but you won't get any help here until you update your game with Origin.

Three, I can understand maybe being behind 1 version and not wanting to update right away for reasons you said but you're talking about version 1.51, which is from 4 months ago, and so one can only assume that you have an illegal copy of the game and support for piracy is against this sites policy.

Now, if a person is still using July's update(ver 1.53) and was reluctant on updating to 1.54 in order to give developers a chance to check their mods for compatibility then that's a little different. 

That's part of the unwritten contract that you signed for the minute you decided to use mods.

"Failed to run 'AffordanceRegistration' class at 'ScriptObject.on_add'. -> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'objects.pools.ocean'" is what we both have in our WW LE files, so it seems we do share same problem.
I'm not every day player, cuz doing same stuff over and over becomes boring and have to be put on pause for some time. Same with every other RPG. At least that's how I feel it, or how I play my games. I've been playing Fallout for years and haven't finished it yet. I even forgot which one. Was it 3rd or 4th, was there there 4?! I forgot, my memory fades as time goes by. 4 months you said? Then I played 1.51.ver.for less than a month. And I like things how I left it., without LEs, missing files or worse. I can still play, but with that old WW I left with, my game now have "outdateed WW" warning.  Or, update it and go on a hunt for bad cc in my folders. Maybe one day, if I feel that same urge for simming I once had.
I posted here only cuz I saw more ppl with same issue. Lets say our problem is piracy, as noticed as popular response here, solution or problem resolver. We know the rules, and yet, we are dumb enough to ask. Yep, sorry for you time, and mine too. Don't mind my English, getting older and more forgetful. ;)