1 minute ago, fred200 said:

Thanks for posting this. I find the same errors in my log.

Mark shows as an option, but when you use it, the NPC is not made essential - and just dies.

One line of particular interest:

[06/15/2018 - 09:33:59PM] error: [jb:jbslavequestscript ] cannot register for aaf:aaf_api_OnAnimationStart events, because it cannot handle them.

This is with AAF Alpha 73.1 and Compatibility Patch V2.5.

All this used to work, a couple of builds ago...

There's a bug in AAF's CP. A new hotfix version (2.5.1) will be available once @Farelle found the time to upload it.
Please don't report bugs with FP mods that run using the proxy until this version is available.

25 minutes ago, CGi said:

There's a bug in AAF's CP. A new hotfix version (2.5.1) will be available once @Farelle found the time to upload it.
Please don't report bugs with FP mods that run using the proxy until this version is available.

Thanks CGI. I did think this was using the native interface, not the proxy, as seen by the call I posted.

It looked to me like the native API changed.

1 minute ago, fred200 said:

Thanks CGI. I did think this was using the native interface, not the proxy, as seen by the call I posted.

It looked to me like the native API changed.

i haven't looked into it's code so i posted this as an answer to your bug report in case there are still FP left-overs that would then run over the proxy.

9 hours ago, kadsend said:

It seems something bugging whit the AAF version... I downloaded the 4play version patch and everything works alright. I think AAF has a lot of bugs to make it worth it yet, but I still see great potential init...

See if you have the same excerpt in your papyrus log:

Hide contents

[06/16/2018 - 12:02:50AM] Saving game...
[06/16/2018 - 12:02:50AM] VM is thawing...
[06/16/2018 - 12:04:36AM] error: Unable to bind script JB:JBMarkEffectScript to Active effect 1 on  (FF01321E) because their base types do not match
[06/16/2018 - 12:04:43AM] error: Unable to bind script JB:JBMarkEffectScript to Active effect 2 on  (FF01321A) because their base types do not match

Yes I've he same. That's work great with 4play, thanks a lot

10 hours ago, CGi said:

i haven't looked into it's code so i posted this as an answer to your bug report in case there are still FP left-overs that would then run over the proxy.

For whatever reason - V2,5.1 fixed it. Mark and Enslave are working again. Thanks again!

Had the same issue with 0.4.4., and just now installed 0.4.5. along with the fourplay support, but my slaves still aren't counted as settlers whenever I boot up the Slavery holotape at the settlement terminals. The only thing that it lets me do is move them to my settlement.

Just wanted to say thanks for this mod - it's quite fun building oneself an entourage of bodyguards, not to mention populating your settlements more efficiently than recruitment beacons :)

However, I encountered a little problem that is not necessarily this mod related (at least not entirely), but perhaps someone could give me some advice:

Raiders, gunners and other scum of the Commonwealth are all dirty, scarred, bruised and so on, which means that if you capture one, you'll have basically a hobo following you around. Does anyone know if it's possible to change the body meshes of captured raiders to look like those of settlers (cleaner) ?

I was experimenting with the appearance changing option but the only thing I could do was to change the skin tone, face and hair, but couldn't figure out how to change the body itself to a cleaner version.

Any tips appreciated!

Of course, I'm using CBBE.

20 minutes ago, Apap said:

Just wanted to say thanks for this mod - it's quite fun building oneself an entourage of bodyguards, not to mention populating your settlements more efficiently than recruitment beacons :)

However, I encountered a little problem that is not necessarily this mod related (at least not entirely), but perhaps someone could give me some advice:

Raiders, gunners and other scum of the Commonwealth are all dirty, scarred, bruised and so on, which means that if you capture one, you'll have basically a hobo following you around. Does anyone know if it's possible to change the body meshes of captured raiders to look like those of settlers (cleaner) ?

I was experimenting with the appearance changing option but the only thing I could do was to change the skin tone, face and hair, but couldn't figure out how to change the body itself to a cleaner version.

Any tips appreciated!

Of course, I'm using CBBE.

a simple way go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale duplicate the clean textures to desktop rename it to the dirty files and replace the old ones

8 minutes ago, LarryJD8822 said:

a simple way go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale duplicate the clean textures to desktop rename it to the dirty files and replace the old ones

Thanks for the idea!

I imagine that this method would also replace the bodies of all raiders to the clean version, right? Ideally, it would be awesome if you could have an option to replace the bodies of individual captured raiders (or any other NPC for that matter) to a desired one, but I guess that would require somebody making a separate mod for that. Pity that Showlooksmenu does not provide anything like that.

Oh well, gotta work with what you have :)

Hey man, I really enjoy this mod and it's probably the most user friendly slavery mod out right now. I think all the systems work pretty well, but I have a few suggestions that I think would make the mod more interesting and game play oriented. All of the things I suggest could also be optional, so you could disable them in MCM or whatever. 

- Craftable collars. I think that the current system is fine with how you can catch people, but I feel like if you added collars at the Armorsmith or chem station,  the mod would be more dynamic. This should be an optional toggle though because some people don't like the inconvenience.

-Enslave people using the intimidation perk. I saw this feature in another mod and I thought it was pretty interesting. The mod was broken for me so I wasn't actually able to enslave people with this feature, but if it worked it would be very interesting.

-Escaped slaves fight back. In my opinion, I think that the escaped slave system could use a little work. The slaves just kind of run away, but they never fight back. I think that they should be able to fight back if they had weapons, or they can just fight back with their fists.

-A dialogue option to kill slaves. I think that the current system is pretty good, but this quality of life change would be really nice. Right now, if they're following you, they're marked as essential and you cannot kill them. Instead of having to send them away and then kill them, the kill button should be under the "teaching you obedience" category.

-Slaves should react to the way you treat other slaves. I think that slaves should have their submission level decrease or something whenever they see people mistreating a slave. It would make it feel a lot more interactive. 

-Submission should not just increase for no reason. I think the player should have to put in effort to make the character more submissive. I think having them as a prostitute or regularly punishing them should increase the level of submission, but idle game play should have no bearing on it. Maybe having them as a companion should do the same if it doesn't already.

-Slave revolts. If you have a significant number of slaves at a single settlement, there should be a system where the slaves band together to try and take over the settlement. The player could receive a quest to put down the rebellion. This could be avoided by making sure people are in pillories or have high submission levels. This system should be in place to prevent a player from collecting too many slaves without doing the work. Like slave escapes, this feature should definitely be optional.

-Selling slaves. I think that you should be able to sell slaves to various vendors across the commonwealth. A few places that come to mind are The Combat Zone, Nuka World, or various Super Mutants or Raiders. To avoid problems with hostile NPCs, perhaps messengers for the various groups could approach you while you're in the wasteland.

I appreciate that you read through all of this, and I understand how difficult it is to implement stuff like this. I hope that this gave you some ideas for potential features down the line. And just to restate, this mod is amazing and you do incredible work. Keep it up man!

20 hours ago, Apap said:

Thanks for the idea!

I imagine that this method would also replace the bodies of all raiders to the clean version, right? Ideally, it would be awesome if you could have an option to replace the bodies of individual captured raiders (or any other NPC for that matter) to a desired one, but I guess that would require somebody making a separate mod for that. Pity that Showlooksmenu does not provide anything like that.

Oh well, gotta work with what you have :)

may be in an otherway , build a clean body with the collar , now you only equip the collar  , if you edit the collar.nif (+body) and edit the esp to an new .nif file , and edit the slots (collar+body) it shoud gif you the other body il do this for now , and will see what happens....

now just business dont use a seperate armor , now we have two ways , edit the original esp or i create an new one , and the new one must be load before , anyways you need both editet files , the original and the new one , oh bad news i have to know how body references is loaded , anyways i load CBBE Very Spezial with vagina and physics

try work . work try , function ok ...i will upload tomorrow a file (some files) exept unique female textures , or original cbbe clean textures, maybee a texture with a slave branding ?

male and female,  or only female ?

what do you think must be the branding or tattoo ( right butt , like a horse ) or ?? I do not like to torture women in a hard way , so i think a good place is where it does not hurt too mutch

Yeah hi , i wanted to ask something regarding  the mod . i installed it ok and its working ok for the most part however there are  3 things that arnt working as far as i noticed.

#1 is the fact that the slaves dont act as settlers(they do not count for the population) / i cannot target or give them commands as regular settlers ( although they do work as companions )

#2 the dialog option is missing  regarding sending them to settlements  and also  the dialogs are different 

#3 i cannot see how broken in they are ( no way of viewing submission level)

All in all though nice mod :D

4 hours ago, evilcobra said:

Yeah hi , i wanted to ask something regarding  the mod . i installed it ok and its working ok for the most part however there are  3 things that arnt working as far as i noticed.

#1 is the fact that the slaves dont act as settlers(they do not count for the population) / i cannot target or give them commands as regular settlers ( although they do work as companions )

#2 the dialog option is missing  regarding sending them to settlements  and also  the dialogs are different 

#3 i cannot see how broken in they are ( no way of viewing submission level)

All in all though nice mod :D

#1 Make sure thay you've sent them to a settlement and they're not in the companiom/following mode

#2/3 do you have the extended dialogue interface?

12 hours ago, Jody88 said:

Anyone having an issue with this mod and it's dependencies causing an issue with CBBE? Everything was perfect until I downloaded this and it's dependencies and now when I build my preset, all NPCs change except my player.

This is not CBBE issue... It's a unique Player Character mod. Check your load order, I usually pu the JustBusiness ESP at the top of my load order...

On 6/21/2018 at 6:20 PM, LarryJD8822 said:

may be in an otherway , build a clean body with the collar , now you only equip the collar  , if you edit the collar.nif (+body) and edit the esp to an new .nif file , and edit the slots (collar+body) it shoud gif you the other body il do this for now , and will see what happens....

now just business dont use a seperate armor , now we have two ways , edit the original esp or i create an new one , and the new one must be load before , anyways you need both editet files , the original and the new one , oh bad news i have to know how body references is loaded , anyways i load CBBE Very Spezial with vagina and physics

try work . work try , function ok ...i will upload tomorrow a file (some files) exept unique female textures , or original cbbe clean textures, maybee a texture with a slave branding ?

male and female,  or only female ?

what do you think must be the branding or tattoo ( right butt , like a horse ) or ?? I do not like to torture women in a hard way , so i think a good place is where it does not hurt too mutch

I've found a workaround: turns out that scavenger NPCs actually have the same bodies as settlers, so whenever I want to get a new clean slave, I go hunting for scavs. Takes more time than finding gunners or raiders but they're out there. Also, every now and then you can find random settlers walking around that are not associated with settlements, so they're fair game too.

Thanks for the tip, though!

@Apap there is something even simpler , use a mod like BodySwap , craft the nude outfit and trade with your slave..

but for immersion i think put the collar on the dammed slave , an the first thing the slave has to do is have a bath ...

i found a way to implement all my ideas in a single esp/esl  but that takes more time I will share it on LL when it's done.

dirty to clean , male and female optional brainding or tattoo

clean to dirty , male and female optional brainding or tattoo

and will support cbbe,  jane-bod(maybe with pregnacy morphs) and atomic-beauty(with pregnacy morphs/slider) also optional physics

include all bodyslide files

maybe (optional) jane-bod and atomic-beauty with vagina morps (slider)

and a dickChic too because , I can do what I want with my slave; or a vaginaboy...? 

5 hours ago, Apap said:

I've found a workaround: turns out that scavenger NPCs actually have the same bodies as settlers, so whenever I want to get a new clean slave, I go hunting for scavs. Takes more time than finding gunners or raiders but they're out there. Also, every now and then you can find random settlers walking around that are not associated with settlements, so they're fair game too.

Thanks for the tip, though!

Interestingly enough, Smiling Kate (Silver Shroud Quests) has a raider face and a clean body. At least in my playthrough atm.

I know AAF is the future and I eagerly await the day when it can replace FP but FP is the standard right now. None of my other mods will properly work with AAF. The files section of this mod are myriad and confusing. What do I need to make this work with FP?

I've been having trouble with  FP as well.  My dialogs shut down when I turn it off and turn on FP.  And when I assign A slave to a task in a settlement, They will work but it will not register the work. If I have only a slave gardening as an example, I will collect no food. I also have a problem with them just walking off in wandering around the wasteland. Especially if I set them up as a prostitute. And I've noticed the prostitutes rarely  ever have any money I go to see . Ive,  A companion you can download runs up to me all the time giving me money and I haven't even asked her to prostitute. So I know characters can prostitute. I had to shut down these slave escape function as the slaves would constantly escape and become indestructible. I've also had it where sometimes when I take a slave, And I put a collar on  Them. A duplicate will jump up behind me and my other companions will kill it. It will then disappear and the one on the ground will lay down and die. However when I check my database and I computer the same slave is listed as  Owned .  And for those who were going to ask yes I have tried the settlement with the characters being registered and not by the settlement.

regarding the aforementioned issues 

#1 i  have no option of sending the slaves to any settlement (appears as a blank option if ur reffering to the 2nd option (right side of the diamond))

#2 yes i do have extended dialog interface installed

#Also i'm missing the option of renaming slaves ( i can rename regular npcs/settlers)

Bug Report [For everyone with HUD problems]

If you're seeing incomplete sentences when initiates the talk with your Slave, it's because you're using a mod that changes the HUD.
In my case, I found that Full Dialogue Interface is not compatible with the Just Business.

Your answers need to be like this:
Correctly HUD

Please, ignotum_virum, report this on incompatibles mod or make a fix for us!

Anyway, thank you so much for the mod and the questions answered! Stay improving as always!