I have all of the requirements installed and can't get the mod to work. The mod shows up in the MCM list, but I don't see any new quests or holotapes, nor can I toggle hunter mode. Is the mod updated for the current version of Fallout?

It seems like a cool mod and I was really looking forward to playing it; any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

1 hour ago, reeeeeeeeeeee12 said:

I have all of the requirements installed and can't get the mod to work. The mod shows up in the MCM list, but I don't see any new quests or holotapes, nor can I toggle hunter mode. Is the mod updated for the current version of Fallout?

It seems like a cool mod and I was really looking forward to playing it; any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

A mod required "Rename Anything" doesn't have a stable update for the newest version of Fallout 4 Runtime, I dunno if the mod (JustBusinness) needs to update but it's a waste of time if Rename Anything doesn't do it first.

1 hour ago, kadsend said:

A mod required "Rename Anything" doesn't have a stable update for the newest version of Fallout 4 Runtime, I dunno if the mod (JustBusinness) needs to update but it's a waste of time if Rename Anything doesn't do it first.

I actually got  that one working, someone on the nexus threads has a fix to it.

9 minutes ago, reeeeeeeeeeee12 said:

This one is very bugged, random CTDs and freezes picking up custom weapons and magazines. Just if it is a updated one since last week.

6 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

Also, the latest AAF (with ESM) are not compatible. The update will be when "Rename Anything" is updated.

For your own testing, you can certainly use Rename Anything 2.6.2 overlaid with the Github DLL (only) from the 2.6.3 build.

Rest of 2.6.3 is thoroughly broken - just use the DLL.

Love the mod got a few questions.  Had a slave run. When i found him and shot him would not go down  life would fill back up and he keep running. Also does rapping them  Make them more submissive quickly?  Does the torture devices stop them from running?  And how does the prostitution work?

Love the mod got a few questions.  Had a slave run. When i found him and shot him would not go down  life would fill back up and he keep running. Also does rapping them  Make them more submissive quickly?  Does the torture devices stop them from running?  And how does the prostitution work?  Also is this compatible with realistic solicitious encounters?

On 6/2/2018 at 2:54 AM, reeeeeeeeeeee12 said:

Can you share? can't get the mod to work. (it's loaded and all, the keybind is H, but i can't activate hunter mode with it.)

On 5/15/2018 at 9:57 PM, brantway said:

Additionally, is there a way to mark from a distance? The conversation option to mark an enemy rarely shows up, and seems to be a different spot on the conversation wheel each time. Additionally, it only shows up for a split second. I have to sneak up on a foe and be lucky AND at far within arm's reach to mark.

Edit: How do I make them do farm work? Selecting them in the workshop moves them around like furniture.

I had this problem and it turned out that Quicktrade kept it from working. Uninstalling it won't fix it either. I had to start a new game without quicktrade and JB worked like a charm.

18 hours ago, danono said:

which animation packs are required to get the punish option working?

I think the ties to AAF for the animation are broken right now. AAF was updated and turned from an esp to an esm and there hasn't been an update to fix it to JB yet.

@ignotum_virum

thx a lot for support Four-Play again, its very simple to play with this mod , it works also fine if i had only one slave , if i had 2 salves and a companion , it will work fine on curennt play , if i save and leave the game , and load it new , it seams the game dosent know who is the salve and who the companion , you have the option to talk to slave or companion , but no interface is loaded , go away and try again sometimes work , sometimes get an CDT, it must not be this mod , i think this is FP violate since if installed this i have often a problem to command or dismiss companion, disable some funktion of violate helps ....(only after load a save) ....

i know moddig , and very simple skripting , so can you tell me what i have to do , to get ASIA bots to work with your mod?

another one , this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32097 must use something similar to your script, i can only interact with huntermode , i works for now , loadorder

1. just buissnes 

2. Recruitment Center for Settlements

my english is by 70v100 , but my french is 0v100

I can assign slaves to food but not pillory, td or Crimsomrider's  stuff?  I'm thinking its a mod conflict but was wondering if anyone found a work around or was having this problem? 

Upon removing mods it seems that sim settlements is the culprit but I can't say it conflicts with this mod, sims last update may be exclusively responsible.

Problem: I load the slave control tape into a static terminal that I built  at Sanctuary Hills, select the slave, select "move here" and nothing happens.  They don't move, and I can't assign them any task in build mode (meaning they don't become settlers).  Any suggestions?  Everything else seems to be working as far as I can tell.

Edit: I think I found the problem.  Mod conflict with "Configurable New Dialog English Version," disabled it and it is seems to be working OK now.  Tape in computer still doesn't move slaves, but I can now get them to join a town through direct dialog and manually giving them jobs via build mode at least.

2nd Edit: .... and now none of the sex scenes will fire.  Slaves as settlers works no problem, but neither the Sex Em Up or Just Business systems will actually initiate sex.  *facepalm*

11 hours ago, Furfi said:

hi. I can mark NPC but they don't become essential (when the life of the NPC reach 0, they die). Do you know why?

It seems something bugging whit the AAF version... I downloaded the 4play version patch and everything works alright. I think AAF has a lot of bugs to make it worth it yet, but I still see great potential init...

See if you have the same excerpt in your papyrus log:

[06/16/2018 - 12:02:50AM] Saving game...
[06/16/2018 - 12:02:50AM] VM is thawing...
[06/16/2018 - 12:04:36AM] error: Unable to bind script JB:JBMarkEffectScript to Active effect 1 on  (FF01321E) because their base types do not match
[06/16/2018 - 12:04:43AM] error: Unable to bind script JB:JBMarkEffectScript to Active effect 2 on  (FF01321A) because their base types do not match

Thanks for posting this. I find the same errors in my log.

Mark shows as an option, but when you use it, the NPC is not made essential - and just dies.

One line of particular interest:

[06/15/2018 - 09:33:59PM] error: [jb:jbslavequestscript <JBSlaveQuest (300150D9)>] cannot register for aaf:aaf_api_OnAnimationStart events, because it cannot handle them.

This is with AAF Alpha 73.1 and Compatibility Patch V2.5.

All this used to work, a couple of builds ago...