8 minutes ago, ignotum_virum said:

It is possible when the mod will come out of the WIP-stage. By the way, interesting ideas are welcome.

For the time being. There will be more in the future.

Are you planning on making some slavers to travel around as well? Maybe you could sell to them and also buy maybe... It's a suggestions for a far future obviosly but It would very good for a integration of the mod on the world. It would feel very immersive and natural to be a slaver

6 minutes ago, kadsend said:

Are you planning on making some slavers to travel around as well? Maybe you could sell to them and also buy maybe... It's a suggestions for a far future obviosly but It would very good for a integration of the mod on the world. It would feel very immersive and natural to be a slaver

After the implementation of the main ideas-perhaps in one form or another.

Free time is also an important factor.

Is it just me or do slaves not participate in settlement defense, or hell, any kind of defense, unless they are companion to the player? I watched one of my provisioners just take an ass whuppin' as she walked along near Red Rocket and even slaves assigned as guards don't help defend during attacks. If so, is it supposed to be that way?

Hi , love this mod, cant play anymore without i !

I have a deepest wish i hope you can fulfill ! Im really annoyed by manually "undressing" and then "redressing" the collar to have my slaves naked ( with collar).

Not always, but most often they reequip random gear when i teleport back to the settlement. I tried giving them some heels ( which take all body slot ) but the head and armor parts still come and go. I searched for a " nudesuit" basically invis armor , but couldnt find anything.

Can you make the "shock collar" block every other piece of clothing ? maybe make the collar take up ALL slots ? Or a invis suite who does the same ?

I hope it doesnt sound like much work and im sure others would enjoy this too ! Cheers !

2 hours ago, Grimmdal said:

Can you make the "shock collar" block every other piece of clothing ? maybe make the collar take up ALL slots ? Or a invis suite who does the same ?

You could probably do that in FO4Edit in a couple of minutes yourself. I know I wouldn't appreciate a shock collar that took up all slots. There are a few nudesuits running around, but they are usually embedded in a clothing mod. Here on LL there is:

And on Nexus: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9043

Both of these mods have a nude suit included and both are pretty decent mods, especially suitdreams as it has some pretty good slave type outfits. I did see one that was just a nudesuit but I don't even remember what it was called.

Hope this helps.

21 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

It is possible when the mod will come out of the WIP-stage. By the way, interesting ideas are welcome.

For the time being. There will be more in the future.

Cool. I think it would be neat if there was some soft dependency on holdup/intimidation overhaul (both work nicely together) and knockout framework mods, for example you could tell put this collar on a surrendered npc or a knocked out one, saving the trouble in going hunter mode and having to hit the NPC again to mark them

Hi, after installing the mod with mod organizer, I got the information that the esp plugin is missing. But it is enabled. Someone know this issue and what to do? I have created a clean save and tested it with a new game and in both cases the plugin couldn't be found. Thnks

17 minutes ago, Orlando53 said:

Hi, after installing the mod with mod organizer, I got the information that the esp plugin is missing. But it is enabled. Someone know this issue and what to do? I have created a clean save and tested it with a new game and in both cases the plugin couldn't be found. Thnks

The problem likely lies with XDI. You need to load it (XDI.esm) into FO4Edit. In the file header is a block where you'll see it labeled as an esm. Uncheck it. Save and exit FO4Edit. Immediately open it back up and recheck to label it as an esm. Save and exit. 

I found this elsewhere and it worked for me.

3 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

The problem likely lies with XDI. You need to load it (XDI.esm) into FO4Edit. In the file header is a block where you'll see it labeled as an esm. Uncheck it. Save and exit FO4Edit. Immediately open it back up and recheck to label it as an esm. Save and exit. 

I found this elsewhere and it worked for me.

Thanks a lot worked fine. I'm used to work with Skyrim and Fallout 4 is much more unfriendly in the Mod handling, but its really great. Thank for this mod 

Would there be a possibility to make it work with Live Dismemberment? I mean, it'd be cool to have a slave with shot off arm or leg... Or, at the very least, it'd be cool in my opinion...

EDIT: So, from my understanding, to make it work, the clone shouldn't be created and instead, the slave would have to be the same NPC you've marked, yes? Is it possible to make it work? And, if it is, then, how hard would it be?

On 7/14/2018 at 4:31 AM, XxSLaYeRZzxX said:

Would there be a possibility to make it work with Live Dismemberment? I mean, it'd be cool to have a slave with shot off arm or leg... Or, at the very least, it'd be cool in my opinion...

EDIT: So, from my understanding, to make it work, the clone shouldn't be created and instead, the slave would have to be the same NPC you've marked, yes? Is it possible to make it work? And, if it is, then, how hard would it be?

With mods "Live Dismemberment" I'm not familiar. Slaves will be clones, otherwise problems with them will be much more.

21 hours ago, Icerunner said:

Thanks for this amazing mod. Is there a way to convert raiders/gunners etc slaves into normal settlers? The mod is clashing with a few modded settlements and I can't send those NPC to them.

JB doesn't change anything in the original game. If the settlement is created on the similarity of vanilla, there should be no problems.

6 minutes ago, ignotum_virum said:

With mods "Live Dismemberment" I'm not familiar. Slaves will be clones, otherwise problems with them will be much more.

I see. Well, "Live Dismemberment" lets you shoot off enemies limbs, when they're still alive. Sadly, when the clone's created, every visible damage dissapears. I wonder, if it's possible to keep the visible damage made to NPCs on spawned clones.

29 minutes ago, Orlando53 said:

I have the next problem that slave can't be highlighted to get work assigned. Did I miss here an advice or is this the next technical problem? Do someone know?

Thanks a lot.

Who was the npc? I've run into this a couple of times, but only with "special" npcs. Valerie Barstow (V88) for example. Random npcs I don't get this with tho. 

2 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Who was the npc? I've run into this a couple of times, but only with "special" npcs. Valerie Barstow (V88) for example. Random npcs I don't get this with tho. 

Thanks for answer. It is a randow guy I enslaved in Boston. He reacts normal in other aspect, but I can't get him highlighted.

23 minutes ago, Orlando53 said:

Thanks for answer. It is a randow guy I enslaved in Boston. He reacts normal in other aspect, but I can't get him highlighted.

That's bloody weird. Is he named? More to the point, did he have a job? A game purpose? If not that is strange indeed. Next question, does it happen with all that you take or just him?

Barstow is like you say, normal in every respect I just can't assign her to anything like you would a normal settler. Which is too bad, I had a pillory with her name on it, snooty biznitch. She'll do all the JB stuff fine, just not the regular settler stuff.

It's odd on a regular joe type NPC tho. Keep snaggin' 'em and see what happens with the others.

At a guess I'd say they don't have the settler packages. I know that JB clones the npc, but I don't know if it adds those script packages to them. They all do, or don't do, some odd stuff now and again.

9 hours ago, bubbaslim said:

Is there an option to free your slaves? 

I tried killing some NPCs off with the slave management settings but when I resurrect or reset them they still behave like slaves.

I had the same problem enslaving Oswald the Outrageous, when I captured him and told him to go home, somehow he wandered off to another completely different direction...Had to kill him and delete on the slave controls system. Sigh...I wanted him as a trophy from kiddie kingdom...that bastard. Now hes gone and when I placeatme another copy, it behaves like a slave but no way to control him in any shape or form...

6 hours ago, kadsend said:

It seems that this mod is not working with Northland Diggers (I use because it's much better than the vanilla scavenging station) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9710/ I'll keep trying but if the modder could take a look too and make a patch for it if something is really not matching up, I would be very grateful. :)

I use both and they works just fine for me as far as I can tell. Maybe a load order issue or something.