Jump to content
IGNORED

Just Business [WIP]


Recommended Posts

On 3/8/2018 at 4:27 PM, zia said:

Found another issue, how do you complete the run away slave quest? My slave ran off and I found her but I cant get her to follow again or talk. (I can trade with her and order to to go places) The follow command and the talk command just do nothing. 

 

And she escaped because I use a vertibird and she stayed behind and ran off.

 

On 3/8/2018 at 7:42 PM, uncleben7 said:

Have the exact same issue.  fast traveled from nuka world to good neighbor.  Got the run away slave quest.  Found her standing exactly where I had left her.  She doesn't run away. She won't follow me at all.   Anyone know if there's a way to reset a slave?

I found I had to force the runaway back in to bleedout to reactivate the slave menu.

Link to comment

I found a bug: There's something conflicting this mod whit Be Exceptional-Skills and Perk Overhaul (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28222) It seems the script overlaps somewhere and when I rename slaves, my skills points resets and I get the starting screen of the mod, making me impossible to level up my skills ;-;

I hope you find a workaround or show me some light of what happened :smile:

 

Thanks for the wonderful mod. It's the best mod regarding slavery so far...

 

Link to comment
On 15.03.2018 at 2:01 PM, qwertrty2345 said:

also try to bring sex as punishment for slaves

On 14.03.2018 at 6:59 PM, Stiffon said:

Is there any method other than the shock collar to 'beat' the slave in to submission?  If not, is it possible to add?  F4SS has a low voltage baton for this, PAHE+ (Skyrim) had a whip - from the perspective of a slaver, beatings would happen, to a runaway particularly, to instill submission faster.  Chasing the same slave around, regardless of restraints placed, gets tiresome lol.  Also, is there a particular furniture used in settlements (stocks) that can hold a slave?  I ask because I have built a couple different ones, placed the slave in there, when interacting I can see an option for "follow", so assume that she is not following and locked in - but, when I then fast travel away from the settlement, the slave fast travels with me.

 

Thanks for the mod, great work so far.

On 15.03.2018 at 2:26 PM, Connovar said:

Hi and thanks for your good work ..
it is possible to add a sexual punishment..?? 
it would be really cool...and perfect for a sexlab mod ...

Thank you very much...

In work.

7 hours ago, Stiffon said:

K, need to know what I need to do to have a slave stop running off?  110 submission but still get the runaway slave!  Told her to relax here, tried putting her in furniture, etc.

If akSlave.GetValue(JBIsSubmissive) < 100
	float rand = Utility.RandomInt()
	float s = akSlave.GetValue(JBIsSubmissive)
	If (s - rand) < 0 && !JBEscapeQuest.IsRunning() && !akSlave.IsInLocation(Game.GetPlayer().GetCurrentLocation()) && !akSlave.HasKeyword(JBSlaveRestricted)
		JBEscapeQuest.SetStage(10)
		RemoveSlaveFromWorkshopPUBLIC(akSlave)
		JBSlaveCollection.RemoveRef(akSlave)
		runawaySlave.ForceRefTo(akSlave)
		akSlave.AllowPCDialogue(false)
		akSlave.EvaluatePackage()
	EndIf
EndIf

If JBIsSubmissive >= 100, he doesn't pass the escape test.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

In work.


If akSlave.GetValue(JBIsSubmissive) < 100
	float rand = Utility.RandomInt()
	float s = akSlave.GetValue(JBIsSubmissive)
	If (s - rand) < 0 && !JBEscapeQuest.IsRunning() && !akSlave.IsInLocation(Game.GetPlayer().GetCurrentLocation()) && !akSlave.HasKeyword(JBSlaveRestricted)
		JBEscapeQuest.SetStage(10)
		RemoveSlaveFromWorkshopPUBLIC(akSlave)
		JBSlaveCollection.RemoveRef(akSlave)
		runawaySlave.ForceRefTo(akSlave)
		akSlave.AllowPCDialogue(false)
		akSlave.EvaluatePackage()
	EndIf
EndIf

If JBIsSubmissive >= 100, he doesn't pass the escape test.

K, thanks for the reply, I'll check and monitor as maybe the escalation to 110 was after the last escape?

 

Look forward to your in progress work.

Link to comment

awesome mod and absolutely love the updates for the xdi dialogue thingy! Great job so far out of this, f4ss, and abduction/abduction lite this is my absolute favorite slavery mod.

Link to comment

An easy to use and to understand implementation, great work. 

 

A missing feature is compatibility with the Nuka World raider outpost system. I'm running a gang and tried to get some slaves to work for raiders - and it turns out I couldn't assign an outpost as a home for a slave. I guess it wasn't supposed to work this way, but is there a chance you might add compatibility in the future? 

Link to comment
On 3/14/2018 at 10:02 AM, Stiffon said:

 

I found I had to force the runaway back in to bleedout to reactivate the slave menu.

This time round, I was unable to force the escaped slave back in to a bleedout state and eventually gave up and abandoned her!  I haven't fully tested, but could this be a conflict with Knockout Framework?

Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Stiffon said:

This time round, I was unable to force the escaped slave back in to a bleedout state and eventually gave up and abandoned her!  I haven't fully tested, but could this be a conflict with Knockout Framework?

I can't say about the conflict in specific. But I can say that Knock Out Framework gives a lot of problems. Starting from the deferredkill status on the player... that was never meant to be used on the player, there is already the bleeding out event that is way more reliable and it was even expected to be implemented by developers since in vanilla fallout 4 if you enter bleeding out there is a message ("I can't continue fighting") that will pop up. DeferredKill status should be used only for delaying death for animations to occur.

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, anghelos92 said:

I can't say about the conflict in specific. But I can say that Knock Out Framework gives a lot of problems. Starting from the deferredkill status on the player... that was never meant to be used on the player, there is already the bleeding out event that is way more reliable and it was even expected to be implemented by developers since in vanilla fallout 4 if you enter bleeding out there is a message ("I can't continue fighting") that will pop up. DeferredKill status should be used only for delaying death for animations to occur.

 

Can be turned off in MCM (which I have), so no effect on player.  Personally enjoy KOF, just really wish FO4 had a robust, working slavery mod such as Skyrim and FNV/FO3 had.

Link to comment

I think there's a bug when a following slave escape from you (if he get's too far and the chance kick in i guess?) that become impossible to capture the slave (it doesn't even get any damage) maybe make that following slave cannot escape, also would be nice to have a toggle to the whole escape thing...

Link to comment
On 2/19/2018 at 7:41 AM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

It is a pain in the butt to get working properly and trust me, it leads to a non-stop string of questions from people asking 'why does this male NPC sound like a female'. I had to hack the dialogue system in a way it wasnt really meant to be used just so I could create skippable non-sound 'voiced' dialogue. Without doing this, RSE's dialogue was set to be about 3.5 gigs but with my hack of the way it works, I got it down to under 20 megs.

Did you try compressing the silent voices as Fuz? In my experiments that's incredibly smaller. I've considered only having silent voice files for the longest lines in my mod. but my mod has HUNDREDS and Hundresds of lines. Also the app on nexus that generates silent voice files for whatever reason only allows PLAYER dialogue to be skipable, not NPC dialogue (though manually repolacing lines with the downloadable silent voice files that have been up on Nexus forever does work.)

 

Also it seems like the generated lip files from silent voice generator don't even affect the camera anymore. It's all really infuruiating.

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Did you try compressing the silent voices as Fuz? In my experiments that's incredibly smaller. I've considered only having silent voice files for the longest lines in my mod. but my mod has HUNDREDS and Hundresds of lines. Also the app on nexus that generates silent voice files for whatever reason only allows PLAYER dialogue to be skipable, not NPC dialogue (though manually repolacing lines with the downloadable silent voice files that have been up on Nexus forever does work.)

 

Also it seems like the generated lip files from silent voice generator don't even affect the camera anymore. It's all really infuruiating.

I must be a super genius then because I have zero problems using silent recorded voice files and .lips. My dynamic camera works as expected on all points and dialogue is skippable, regardless of speaker. And yeah, my files are fuzd.

Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I must be a super genius then because I have zero problems using silent recorded voice files and .lips. My dynamic camera works as expected on all points and dialogue is skippable, regardless of speaker. And yeah, my files are fuzd.

I specifically meant the ones created by this: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23044

 

If I manually use one of these: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19159 It works perfectly.

 

As for the lip files and camera thing it just stopped working after a recent update. Maybe I fucked something up with my mod but I can't imagine how I could have touched that. I haven't gone back and tried to manually put the lip files from the second link in to see if they still work though. Kinda been holding off on this issue till I'm done with everything else.

 

I left a post on the SVG's page LAST YEAR explaining that the generated files don't even match file names that would be generated if you recorded your own dialogue. I don't know how it works AT ALL.

Link to comment

I still occasionally have a problem where a slave does not acknowledge my existence.  No matter how many time I click on them I don't get the dialog options.  They just sit there bleeding out.   I have found, however, that if I walk a few meters away, and move the slave to me almost always the dialog appears when I click on them, and everything progresses normally.

Link to comment

Love the mod does everything as described. One question where is the shock collar. When I enslave, victim is duplicated, old one immediately disappears. New one is stripped, but does not have shock collar on. Do I need to craft one and if so where do I craft it looked in both chem station and cook station for the option. Thank you, keep up the good work. 

Link to comment
On 29.03.2018 at 12:26 PM, FloydFire said:

I think there's a bug when a following slave escape from you (if he get's too far and the chance kick in i guess?) that become impossible to capture the slave (it doesn't even get any damage) maybe make that following slave cannot escape, also would be nice to have a toggle to the whole escape thing...

Following slave can't escape. Switch the quest escape, will make in next version.

6 hours ago, uncleben7 said:

I still occasionally have a problem where a slave does not acknowledge my existence.  No matter how many time I click on them I don't get the dialog options.  They just sit there bleeding out.   I have found, however, that if I walk a few meters away, and move the slave to me almost always the dialog appears when I click on them, and everything progresses normally.

Perhaps will help - Post#21 - 1

1 hour ago, cpatrianakos said:

Love the mod does everything as described. One question where is the shock collar. When I enslave, victim is duplicated, old one immediately disappears. New one is stripped, but does not have shock collar on. Do I need to craft one and if so where do I craft it looked in both chem station and cook station for the option. Thank you, keep up the good work. 

This collar from Nuka World DLC. It is created by a script during enslavement. It has a decorative purpose (At least now.).

Link to comment
On 3/30/2018 at 8:07 PM, uncleben7 said:

I still occasionally have a problem where a slave does not acknowledge my existence.  No matter how many time I click on them I don't get the dialog options.  They just sit there bleeding out.   I have found, however, that if I walk a few meters away, and move the slave to me almost always the dialog appears when I click on them, and everything progresses normally.

 

10 hours ago, anotherone123 said:

Not working for me, I can put someone into the bleedout stage but there are no dialog options.

Any idea why?

I have the same issue and for me it stems from them remaining hostile. For me if I crouch and hide from them (aka stand behind them) once I am hidden I can stand up and talk to them without an issue. 

 

Its intermittent for me (maybe 1 in every 10 will stay hostile), another issue you might run into (at least I have) is that raiders may turn hostile if told to relax here or go to a settlement. (Only happens to raiders for me, gunners work fine)

Link to comment

How do I clear the escaped slave quest? I found the escapee right where I left them in their settlement, but there was no dialogue available. I sent them into bleed-out which brought back up the typical slave dialogue, sent them home, assigned them to a pillory, but the quest remains active with the same slave's quest marker on them. Running the 3.7 build. It's been cool otherwise, and I cant wait to see some slave functions attached to workshops and settlements. Also, does the slave making process change factions for the slave? Can raider slaves go to regular settlements, and base-game ally faction slaves to Nuka-World raider faction settlements?

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, BrassKnuckleDragger said:

How do I clear the escaped slave quest? I found the escapee right where I left them in their settlement, but there was no dialogue available. I sent them into bleed-out which brought back up the typical slave dialogue, sent them home, assigned them to a pillory, but the quest remains active with the same slave's quest marker on them. Running the 3.7 build. It's been cool otherwise, and I cant wait to see some slave functions attached to workshops and settlements. Also, does the slave making process change factions for the slave? Can raider slaves go to regular settlements, and base-game ally faction slaves to Nuka-World raider faction settlements?

 

Save your game.   Assuming you have a PC open the console, and type the command, completequest JBEscapeQuest that should do it.

Your slave still will still be jacked up, but the quest will be out of your log.   I had to beat my slave into bleed out, and teleport her away, but somehow I get her following me again. 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...