Hey Ignotum, just wanted to say thanks for the mod, I love it! I do have two requests/ideas though.

First one is the ability to rebind the Mark key. So often I end up accidentally reloading in the middle of a fight trying to mark someone before they die.

Second would be the ability to toggle the essential/protected status of slaves. As much fun as running around with an invincible goon squad is, I would love the added realism of your slaves getting gunned down in an attack, which would also incentivize capturing more to replace them. Another thing I think could be nice is the ability for you to kill downed and marked enemies, forcing you to watch your fire a little more, and to allow you to finish them a little more personally than a dialog option.

I'm not sure how possible either of these are and I'm sure you have a lot on your plate as is, just wanted to toss some ideas out there. Once again thank you so much!

I don't know if this is intentional, a bug, or a load order issue, but most of the raiders I capture revert to level one. Is anyone else seeing this?

A couple of balance thoughts:

Someone earlier in this thread mentioned requiring the collars to be built. I generally agree that is a good idea.

Prostitution is probably too remunerative, especially as there are no risks/costs associated with it. Some possible restrictions:

1a: A limit on the # of caps each one can hold.

1b: If not collected frequently enough, caps might 'disappear'.

2: have them subject to possible robbery, kidnapping, jailing, etc.

3: Limit the progression based on difficulty; higher difficulty settings reduce the cap intake.

5 hours ago, Honsoku said:

I don't know if this is intentional, a bug, or a load order issue, but most of the raiders I capture revert to level one. Is anyone else seeing this?

I think the level of the captured raiders is related to the type of raider you enslave (scavver, psycho, waster etc.) and the area you capture them in (the farther south on the map, the stronger the enemies). From what I've seen, the higher the NPC in the enemy group hierarchy, the higher his/ her stats and level as a slave will be. An exception may be for generally non-hostile NPCs like scavengers, settlers and quest-related synths - most scavengers I caught were at least level 15 - but I think that's because of the area I was hunting in (mid-map).

Once captured, slaves don't seem to be levelling up, though - at least not to my observations. It would be cool if you were able to "invest" in your slaves somehow and make them stronger over time, though. 

On 8/4/2018 at 12:42 AM, playername said:

Hey Ignotum, just wanted to say thanks for the mod, I love it! I do have two requests/ideas though.

First one is the ability to rebind the Mark key. So often I end up accidentally reloading in the middle of a fight trying to mark someone before they die.

Second would be the ability to toggle the essential/protected status of slaves. As much fun as running around with an invincible goon squad is, I would love the added realism of your slaves getting gunned down in an attack, which would also incentivize capturing more to replace them. Another thing I think could be nice is the ability for you to kill downed and marked enemies, forcing you to watch your fire a little more, and to allow you to finish them a little more personally than a dialog option.

I'm not sure how possible either of these are and I'm sure you have a lot on your plate as is, just wanted to toss some ideas out there. Once again thank you so much!

You can rebind the key, just open the MCM menu and find it ^^

Well, you can change the status from essential (unkillable by any force of nature and beyond :v) to protected(can be killed by god a.k.a. the Player Character) and those features would indeed be possible, I dunno the kinks on that method but it would be wonderful ^^

19 minutes ago, kadsend said:

You can rebind the key, just open the MCM menu and find it ^^

Well, you can change the status from essential (unkillable by any force of nature and beyond :v) to protected(can be killed by god a.k.a. the Player Character) and those features would indeed be possible, I dunno the kinks on that method but it would be wonderful ^^

You can rebind the Hunter Mode key and assign some others, but I don't think that's one of them.

On 2/17/2018 at 1:49 AM, seanguy68 said:

Great mod expet  for one thing...

Any way to get rid of the god awful delay in dialgoue with slaves??? It feels like it takes forever just to put a collar on a downed npc. IS their anymod i can use with this to fix this issue? Becasue without this delay problem in slave dialogue this mod would be perfect.

not sure if this was ever addressed but an additional shot on the head after they are downed seems to make dialog work immediately

On 8/7/2018 at 8:36 PM, Honsoku said:

Yes, I am seeing that too. It does not depend on the type of raider - Raider, Raider Psycho, even legendary raiders. A easy way to see it is to open the console and do a 'getav health' on the slave: All raiders will have 30 health. Scavengers work fine though.

On 8/22/2018 at 3:05 AM, jofcuk said:

Hiya, loving this mod so far, just a curious question...how do I turn this slave into a settler?  (The slave is at 100% submission)

Is there an option to dismiss them as a slave? 

Just tell them to "go home" then select the settlement, then just use the workshop to assign them a job like a normal settler.

I didn't see after going through many pages, but will there ever be an option to enslave Super Mutants?

I have an (admittedly strange) desire to enslave super mutants and put them to work.  And, at some future date (if Family Planning Enhanced ends up with the ability to impregnate Super Mutants, which I suppose will also need a well-made Female Super Mutant mod) breed some little greenies.

Somewhat the same desire for Gen 1 and 2 Synths (especially a good female gen 2 synth mod to go with it)

Is there also any future potential for being able to set up slave-auction blocks and sell slaves without having to drag them to Nuka World?

Either way, thanks so much for this Mod, it was absolutely what I was looking for to round out my game.

8 hours ago, TheKazBeast said:

I didn't see after going through many pages, but will there ever be an option to enslave Super Mutants?

I have an (admittedly strange) desire to enslave super mutants and put them to work.  And, at some future date (if Family Planning Enhanced ends up with the ability to impregnate Super Mutants, which I suppose will also need a well-made Female Super Mutant mod) breed some little greenies.

Somewhat the same desire for Gen 1 and 2 Synths (especially a good female gen 2 synth mod to go with it)

Is there also any future potential for being able to set up slave-auction blocks and sell slaves without having to drag them to Nuka World?

Either way, thanks so much for this Mod, it was absolutely what I was looking for to round out my game.

I was thinking about that. I think there will be such functionality, but not in the near future.

1. The lines of dialogue that serve to force a slave to have sex do not work.

2. After I press button F11, the sexual scene with the slave begins.  (I need the F11 button for another mod - "In-GameESPExplore")

Why is this happening?

It seems that knockout framework messes up with the slaves behaviour when "killed", they flop like any follower, but when you disable follower knockouts on KF, they stay downed forever. That makes pretty annoying enslaving and sending them home, cause if they find a enemy on the way, they stay downed right there and never recover :/, even worse if you want some slaves as bodyguards...you will eventually "lose" them.

OMG this mod,  I downloaded it for giggles, subdued my first slave  and  when she ran  off to sunshine tidings, I had a fallout 3 flashback, so I made  my  own Paradise Falls, 

OMG im gonna  have  so much fun with this LOL.  Thank you!

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot0.png

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:02 PM, Stiffon said:

I found I had to force the runaway back in to bleedout to reactivate the slave menu.

I kinda  had that issue, so I decided to kill her and when I machine gunned  her full auto she went back to submissive. my  only  problem is  once  I make them follow me to the settlement, and  send them home  there....I cant get rid of them, they follow me everywhere and  I cant sell them, I put them up for sale  but  theres  no buyers.

49 minutes ago, Hogz50 said:

I kinda  had that issue, so I decided to kill her and when I machine gunned  her full auto she went back to submissive. my  only  problem is  once  I make them follow me to the settlement, and  send them home  there....I cant get rid of them, they follow me everywhere and  I cant sell them, I put them up for sale  but  theres  no buyers.

That's the one part of the mod that I never got on with, the runaway slave. I always just turn it off. I still lock 'em up as their submission climbs a lot faster, but yeah. Buggers runnin' every time I wanna start some shit . . . tho I never did get that bug.

2 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

Yeh, I kinda gave up on all the slavery mods in FO4 for now.

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:21 PM, Sulphur.4724 said:

That's the one part of the mod that I never got on with, the runaway slave. I always just turn it off. I still lock 'em up as their submission climbs a lot faster, but yeah. Buggers runnin' every time I wanna start some shit . . . tho I never did get that bug.

twice now  I was in the middle of a quest when they ran, so I just let them, they run to a cabin, like  gorskys cabin or mystic pines, and they just stay there...waiting to be collected.

I don't even mess with trying to be a slaver. Was fun at first. You wanna know how to use it? Collect. Yeah ya gotta pin 'em down, and they are lame as settlers, but I had a house full of emogene, jack, edward, skinny, darla, pickman, farenheit . . . yada yada yada. Turn mindless sex loose in there! Heh

I love the mod. And if you've never seen pickman with his blade on your side . . . you haven't lived.