Additionally, is there a way to mark from a distance? The conversation option to mark an enemy rarely shows up, and seems to be a different spot on the conversation wheel each time. Additionally, it only shows up for a split second. I have to sneak up on a foe and be lucky AND at far within arm's reach to mark.

Edit: How do I make them do farm work? Selecting them in the workshop moves them around like furniture.

3 hours ago, brantway said:

Why does this require AAF if it doesn't install anything AAF uses? I installed AAF purely for this mod and no animation packs were included so now AAF yells at me.

Don't understand the question. In JB there is no animation. Install animations.

Additionally, is there a way to mark from a distance? The conversation option to mark an enemy rarely shows up, and seems to be a different spot on the conversation wheel each time. Additionally, it only shows up for a split second. I have to sneak up on a foe and be lucky AND at far within arm's reach to mark.

See video.

Edit: How do I make them do farm work? Selecting them in the workshop moves them around like furniture.

Maybe your slaves have the WorkshopNPCScript. This will be fixed in the next version.

On 5/16/2018 at 2:32 AM, ignotum_virum said:

Don't understand the question. In JB there is no animation. Install animations.

See video.

Maybe your slaves have the WorkshopNPCScript. This will be fixed in the next version.

If I don't plan to use the fuck animations, do I even need AAF then? Since there'll be no sex and JB doesn't have animations?

In the video you can mark at range, I cannot seem to do that.

Is there a way to remove this via command console?

Thank you for your help. This is an ambitious mod.

hi ignotum_virum,

if played a long time with F4SS and abduction, but for a ne gameplay i choose

just business , and it works fine with SettlementCorpseCleaner , and it is simple , i like it , do you plan a new version for 4play , and ther is something i missing (sell a slave) i would build a spot with a slaveseller and byer , only the basis , you can select the spot , i can build a inside or outside spot or both , with characters , but i have no idea how to skript this , if you are interested contact me

31 minutes ago, LarryJD8822 said:

hi ignotum_virum,

if played a long time with F4SS and abduction, but for a ne gameplay i choose

just business , and it works fine with SettlementCorpseCleaner , and it is simple , i like it , do you plan a new version for 4play , and ther is something i missing (sell a slave) i would build a spot with a slaveseller and byer , only the basis , you can select the spot , i can build a inside or outside spot or both , with characters , but i have no idea how to skript this , if you are interested contact me

Make a version for the FP is not difficult, but it is unlikely it will develop in the future. Sales of slaves yet, may be in the next version.

12 minutes ago, ignotum_virum said:

Make a version for the FP is not difficult, but it is unlikely it will develop in the future. Sales of slaves yet, may be in the next version.

this is pity , AFF dont work for me ,i try it with te proxy but no animations ar played ,  ho ewer , 4Play works fiine , for my gameplay i only need a slave handler like yours and , and a shop to by and sell them

Would be nice for dialogue to reflect by submission % the level of submission could also reflect how useful/agreeable slaves actually are with  carry weight/not pickpocketing your hard-earned caps/fighting without fleeing//facial expression buffs... You could reward good/loyal behaviour with chems or cigarettes or punish by undress/putting on shackles without punishing bad behaviour submission would gradually drop if it goes negative value slave would turn on you.  That or some basic voice support from ingame files when talking like trade or follow me would make this even more immersive.

Hello i'm sorry to disturb you but i have a problem with this mod : 
before i installed this mod at the beginning of the mod but i uninstalled it, today i want to reinstall the mod because i think it better than before (very it's not a joke) but now the mod don't work, the "hunter mod" don't activate when i press my hotkey (H by default) so if you can help me i will let all informations needed.

Thanks for your attention and sorry for my english.

I don't know that this is fixable, but if you make a clone synth of Piper or Cait, for example, and then enslave the clone, the original Piper and Cait lose their unique dialogs and have only the dialog choices from this mod. They have all their original inventory, and "Training" does not affect their stats.

Mod used to make clones:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16354/

If you enslave Raider bosses, they lose their ability to complete Quests, but do not register as dead either. They need their original dialog also...

If you enslave the custom follower Heather - she counts as dead, all her custom Quests fail, and she vanishes from game. No slave Heather...

Videos show pillories that do not exist in game. What are the open frame ones from?

Some slave are way to able to open the game pillory and wander around. Have not found a way to send them back.

Most important to me - this is not abandonware and the author keeps participating! Thanks for this mod.

Note: Rename Anything 2.6.2 has not been updated for this Fallout 4 build yet.

On 5/27/2018 at 8:48 AM, jordlgt said:

before i installed this mod at the beginning of the mod but i uninstalled it, today i want to reinstall the mod because i think it better than before (very it's not a joke) but now the mod don't work, the "hunter mod" don't activate when i press my hotkey (H by default) so if you can help me i will let all informations needed.

Ensure you have AAF installed. If you use Four Play install the patch for it.

I love the great mod! But I fond the Issue that Devious devices items don't keep the slave restrained, and when you load a interior the device stop animating. Now I wonder if is DD compatible whit your mod... 

Thanks for answering ?

I'm not sure what's the problem, but after installing this mod I can't load my game, I mean it loads, doesn't crash or anything and right at the exact moment when the game should load, my loading screen stucks, but I can hear the sounds. I thought that maybe I simply have too many mods installed, deleted about 10 mods, it doesn't help, I'm not sure how to fix it. Any suggestion?

Pardon my english.

Btw, if rename anything is required, how to play it now, after game's update, rename anything havent been updated yet, so when I launch the game, it says that rename anything won't work, because the game's version is "too high" or idk how to say it.. The mod is for older version of the game. 

Edit: does it work with AbductionLite, F4SS, DD, RSE and other similar mods installed? I wanted to keep F4SS only for it's clothing, craftable gags and other stuff, but I guess I will try to uninstall everything, game is unplayable at this point ?

Edit: disabling AbdutctionLite and F4SS didn't helped, I will try to uninstall FP then..

19 hours ago, Lynxin said:

Ensure you have AAF installed. If you use Four Play install the patch for it.

I had installed in 2 times : one with AAF (and rufgt's animations) but it didn"t work and a second time, after a full uninstall, i tryied with Four-play, and his patch, but it didn't work ... 
And thank you for your answer. I'll try to uninstall the game and reinstall mods later (with four-play patch).

It seems the bloody Bethesda bloody Creation Club update broke the mod...Again! The script doesn't seem to "mark" your target. You cant even, if you load other save with slaves, force sex. The script is just so broken ;-; Waiting anxiously for the next update :)

(and hoping now Bethesda "stands by" if you catch my drift ?)

On 5/29/2018 at 4:10 PM, jordlgt said:

I had installed in 2 times : one with AAF (and rufgt's animations) but it didn"t work and a second time, after a full uninstall, i tryied with Four-play, and his patch, but it didn't work ... 
And thank you for your answer. I'll try to uninstall the game and reinstall mods later (with four-play patch).

Uncertain then, I was having the same issue of the hunter mode not turning on, but when I downloaded this mod's patch for Four play it started working again.

This won't fix your issue but see if you can lookup the hunter's mode perk by typing "help JBHuntingPerk 0" and then see if adding the perk manually by its ID will activate hunting mode for you. In my case doing this properly turned on hunter's mode but also seemingly caused other scripts like capturing the slave to still not work. I suspect if you can replicate this it means something went wrong during the installation process.

On 5/27/2018 at 3:48 PM, jordlgt said:

Check if the key is assigned in MCM.

On 5/28/2018 at 7:50 PM, fred200 said:

Videos show pillories that do not exist in game. What are the open frame ones from?

See the changelog, there are links.

On 5/29/2018 at 4:01 AM, kadsend said:

I love the great mod! But I fond the Issue that Devious devices items don't keep the slave restrained, and when you load a interior the device stop animating. Now I wonder if is DD compatible whit your mod... 

Thanks for answering ?

I did not use DD, maybe in the future will check.

The f4se version must match the game version. Plug-in versions (Rename Anything, TextInputMenu, Extended Dialogue Interface, MCM) too. At the moment, for version 1.10.89.0 of the game, there is no Rename Anything plugin.

4 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

See the changelog, there are links.

I did not use DD, maybe in the future will check.

The f4se version must match the game version. Plug-in versions (Rename Anything, TextInputMenu, Extended Dialogue Interface, MCM) too. At the moment, for version 1.10.89.0 of the game, there is no Rename Anything plugin. 

Actually there is, in the comments of the modpage, the author put a link to a version compatible whit the newest runtime, it's a manual download, but it just works fine: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/reg2k/fo4-rename-anything/build/artifacts

6 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

Hello, the key was assigned in MCM (that is what i found strange because it didn't work but i will try the solution about the console command supposed by Lynxin (and i thank you two to help me )