I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue but, I can't seem to run FNIS properly when I install this mod. It gives me an error message.

I think it has something to do with FNIS PCEA 2, since when I tried to play with the mod installed, in-game I also get an error message for FNIS PCEA 2.

10 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Dogma has just begun work on this scene, which will initially only be available to the Patreon subscribers.  The extended version may be out as soon as sometime next month.

so next month we will have a 0.9.2 version with this scene only? 

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:59 PM, trelloukos said:

Tried to play this mod in a save where it has not been installed before. After i exit the game and try to reload the save, it gets corrupted and crashes every time. Tried to load the save file on "SaveTool" and it crashes the program as well.

Loading the save on ReSaver from "FallRim Tools" gets me a notification "This save has the string-table-bug. It is corrupted and can never be recovered"

I made sure i uninstalled SLAL and other mods that add too many extra animations and loaded this mod on another save but the same thing happens again. Anyone had the same experience?

do you installed DDi if you installed DDi just uninstall 

6 hours ago, kofiattakusi said:

where is Zoe but she didn't in the local alchemist's shop "Grave Concoctions" where is she 

She is there, just is disabled... You need to check her id and call in command "enable *her id*". No idea why, the same thing with the dead body in burial quest.

8 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

So nobody has an answer why the underground bar is no longer there for me? (Yes I have the mod installed and the mod menu works.)

I have the same issue, I think old saves are not compatible with the new version, Dogma mentioned that in the change log:
No changes for installation. As always, check directory for files from previous version and delete them, especially scripts, also check the save you are going to use wasn't from old version, otherwise you will have errors, telling this everytime because everytime we hacve same issues)

Original is below:
С установкой ничего не изменилось. Как всегда, проверьте директорию на наличие файлов старой версии, и если они есть удалите, особенно скрипты, а также убедитесь, что на сохранении на котором вы собираетесь играть, не была запущенна старая версия, это важно иначе будут ошибки, повторяю это каждый раз потому что каждый раз у нас одни и те же проблемы)

On 12/26/2018 at 8:49 PM, Doobydoob said:

I added the new version, but the petit place or whatever is beneath the vanilla bar is no longer there....

On 12/26/2018 at 10:58 PM, zenurak said:

Can i just overwrite version 0.9 with 0.91? I really don't want to have to replay the mod to get all the other pages

As @Kaihon mentioned, you can't just load your saves from v0.9.0 with the updated v0.9.1, as it will result in everything being broken.  To answer your question @Doobydoob no one bothered to respond to you because issues like that have been answered dozens of times in this thread, which is why I started the FAQ post to try to cut down on the repeat issues that people have.

2 hours ago, kofiattakusi said:

Zoe is without dialogue just empty but I don't know how to fix for her name Zoe  

Did you complete the Lod quest? For me worked, but i dont know if that should working like this

2 hours ago, MisterVento3 said:

Did you complete the Lod quest? For me worked, but i dont know if that should working like this

Yes, I did then Lod ask me to inform about Zoe before I go to Grave Concoctions then I ask to Zoria where is Zoe but she tells me that Zoe isn't here just break but I don't know to find where is Zoe. I look at Grave Concoctions but Zoe isn't in   

25 minutes ago, kofiattakusi said:

Yes, I did then Lod ask me to inform about Zoe before I go to Grave Concoctions then I ask to Zoria where is Zoe but she tells me that Zoe isn't here just break but I don't know to find where is Zoe. I look at Grave Concoctions but Zoe isn't in   

Have you already uncovered the Witch's hideout?  If yes, you can check there, as Zoe moves to the hideout once the dead body has been moved. 

If you've never met Zoe and she isn't enabled in the Alchemist's shop, you might want to restore a save (possibly just before Falkreath if you have one, or at least before the scene with Lod) - it sounds like you had a scripting/alias problem and the quest got broken.  I've only ever seen her in the shop or in the Witch's hideout.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Have you already uncovered the Witch's hideout?  If yes, you can check there, as Zoe moves to the hideout once the dead body has been moved. 

If you've never met Zoe and she isn't enabled in the Alchemist's shop, you might want to restore a save (possibly just before Falkreath if you have one, or at least before the scene with Lod) - it sounds like you had a scripting/alias problem and the quest got broken.  I've only ever seen her in the shop or in the Witch's hideout.

I understand I play now about Thief again start a mission arrive in Windhelm next go to hot beach forest 

I need finally Doggy with an old man how to question from diagnoses 

1-   Fine, But don't tell Hulda

Get Fucked, You Old Creep

Maybe there's some other way I can make amend

2.    I think I could......

Not before the sun goes down

3.    Perhaps a kiss

What if I strip for you? Give you a little show

I've changed my mind

4.   Perhaps a kiss

I'll return tonight

get fucked, you old creep