17 minutes ago, edley said:

Kust minigame difficulty seems swapped for me, as in it's much more difficult on easy than on normal.

I wonder if the MCM menu is mis-translated or the condition it is attached to is swapped - I also found Kust's minigames and a few others (sneezing/cart minigame) to be extremely easy in my playthrough on "normal" mode, especially compared to previous versions.  Kust's was almost broken with how easy it was, as in the erection decay and female arousal rate was so low that I think I completed the minigame before having to go back to oral mode to refill it.  I didn't think to try swapping to easy mode in the MCM menu however.

For me, it was really difficult to beat Kust’s minigame. I thought it was broken. In previous version it was fairly easy if you knew the drill.

The cart minigame near Rorikstead was really easy in the first version (0.9) but after the updates it became impossible for me.

But the sneezing ones remains really easy.

I didn’t change any of the difficulty on the MCM.

2 hours ago, Ihatemandatorysignups said:

I encountered an error where the stranger approached me, but after I sat down nothing happened. Waiting didn't work, getting up and sitting back down didn't work, and a fresh install didn't work.

You can check the faq in Brewmasterhal's post

Specifically the part about the stranger and useful console commands, as I'm not sure if some of those issues might affect the sitting part or not.  

25 minutes ago, Ihatemandatorysignups said:

Already tried that. I don't think it was a mod conflict either as I pretty much just had the requirements.

try: script localisation - russian by default, turn to english- or disable some mod feature such drugs effects or fade to black or mod autosave ( should be off by default )

just in case. sorry , no real ideas why the mod didn't kick in on minimal L-O

35 minutes ago, wjzmd123 said:

Why Lod says 'we fuked once but it doesnt mean i'll let you into my house' after Zoe tells me to find a place for the night? I tried Falkreath quest line twice and succeeded sleeping with Lod the first time..

Did I fail to meet his requirements??

When he is going to tell about the thief in exchange for sex, during your first encounter, you have to ask him to tell the story first. He will say that you will run away after that, then you have to select the option "you have to trust me", then after he tells the story, you need to select the option "I'll keep my word". When everything is done he will give you a daedric weapon after the sex. Then he should let you sleep in your house. It's all about making him trust you. If you don't choose the options carefully, you can have sex with him and it's just that.

Probably isn't quite the right place to ask this (I'm new to this community, so please forgive me), but I'm struggling to convert this myself. Normally I'm a porting champ, but this is the first time I've tried porting something that contains both animations and is dependent on FNIS. I did what you're supposed to by taking the executable and batch file from the Skyrim/Tools folder and went through each animation folder with them. FNIS is still telling me the files are not compatible, and clearly something is not right since when I head in game everything stuck in a T Pose.

On 12/15/2018 at 11:14 PM, Highborn said:

I’d try to uninstall the mod. And use it in a fresh new game using the skip option. Try it without using a patch and remember to generate FNIS.

Other than that, post your load order so we might find a conflict.

Okay i tried disabling the mods and tried it,got an endless loading. Then i started new game and used the skip option,until i came to 0.9 options,after i chose what i did to the phantom i got endless loading again,it seems it just wont let me continue

8 hours ago, bernardtp said:

Probably isn't quite the right place to ask this (I'm new to this community, so please forgive me), but I'm struggling to convert this myself. Normally I'm a porting champ, but this is the first time I've tried porting something that contains both animations and is dependent on FNIS. I did what you're supposed to by taking the executable and batch file from the Skyrim/Tools folder and went through each animation folder with them. FNIS is still telling me the files are not compatible, and clearly something is not right since when I head in game everything stuck in a T Pose.

I think you should try contacting Dogma. You can send him an e-mail, it's on the first page of the mod. 

1 hour ago, Adisprox said:

Okay i tried disabling the mods and tried it,got an endless loading. Then i started new game and used the skip option,until i came to 0.9 options,after i chose what i did to the phantom i got endless loading again,it seems it just wont let me continue

It seems this is one of those times Skyrim acts like a pain. When we mess too much with mods, there is always the risk that we are going to face problems that seems to have no fix. I don't know what else you could try.

2 minutes ago, wjzmd123 said:

The camera ruined a lot of scenes..

I didnt see any of the scene with the pirate leader Haki because the camera was shaking badly in first person view and i cant move it at all..?

Some camera scenes get better if just prior to start, you use the third person camera and put it far far away from your character. It helped me with some scenes. You can also try the mod MyTPC that makes it possible to move the camera without losing the subtitles.

5 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Some camera scenes get better if just prior to start, you use the third person camera and put it far far away from your character. It helped me with some scenes. You can also try the mod MyTPC that makes it possible to move the camera without losing the subtitles.

You mean this mod? Ill try it out.

Thank you for your replies , it help me so much?

5 minutes ago, bernardtp said:

I see. I'm normally pretty hesitant to bother mod authors, but perhaps I'll have a word with him.

He said it's okay to contact him and send suggestions for the mod. However, you should also translate to Russian your post with Google, since it's his native language and he said he is not fluent with English.

I was just re-reading the quest guide and apparently there's a scene with captain stanitus in helga's bunkhouse? I followed the guide and lost the drinking game on purpose but when I drink the memory potion to recall the events when blacked out, nothing happens. Can anyone tell me how I can use the memory potion properly to see the scene?

49 minutes ago, zenurak said:

I was just re-reading the quest guide and apparently there's a scene with captain stanitus in helga's bunkhouse? I followed the guide and lost the drinking game on purpose but when I drink the memory potion to recall the events when blacked out, nothing happens. Can anyone tell me how I can use the memory potion properly to see the scene?

some people got that problem, but it was resolved with console command. Try searching for that in this thread.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

some people got that problem, but it was resolved with console command. Try searching for that in this thread.

Thanks I got it to work. This mod is truly amazing - been playing it for a long time now and still finding extra stuff I missed

Guys, did anyone have an idea why I cant get MCM of this mod to work in my game?

At first I tried to update it lazy way and just replaced the mod without making a clean save (inside the abandoned prison, no quests started or anything) and it partially worked. I mean the mod itself worked nice but all the settings from MCM don't do their thing, except for new SOS modifier. Then I get annoyed by the lack of fade to black and tried to fix it by starting it again with a clean save this time, but now all I get is only mod name in the list and its logo. No tabs in it or anything at all!

Tried original ENG version of the mod, without proper translation or any of the patches but result still the same. Oh and MCM did tells that it registered new mod but I've waited at least 5 minutes in the place. Tried to reload. Save. Reload.. Nothing.

Or maybe there is some other way to tweak the settings without MCM? There is usually always a way to do that, but I tried to search it in console and cant find any of it.