19 hours ago, Highborn said:

Before starting the quest, with the MCM menu. You'll select the relevant choices through prompts and in the end, you'll be transported to the desired stage of the quest.

No. I think you mis-understood my question. The skip scene key in the MCM. I click it in game and it says this scene cannot be skipped.

The key can be assigned in the MCM under "Thief - controls".... How to use this feature?

If you failed the mini game, you can use any method to add a "Memory Potion to your inventory. If you return to the bed in the bunkhouse and drink thepotion, you get a scene where you remember what happened while you were blacked out.

a  Memory Potion just does not work with me or I do not know how to use it exactly

3 hours ago, tedii said:

No. I think you mis-understood my question. The skip scene key in the MCM. I click it in game and it says this scene cannot be skipped.

The key can be assigned in the MCM under "Thief - controls".... How to use this feature?

There are a few dialog-only scenes in the mod that can be skipped.  Most of them are Zoe telling you to do stuff, but there are a few others.

3 hours ago, Ariewandinata said:

Maybe i didn't make a clean save with a really clean before,,  but any way may i ask,  what a different betwen v0. 8.1 with v0. 8.2,  is it a new quest or some new scene in v0. 8.2??  Thanks before,  and one else,  where i can find the dogma engine???   bcause i have already deleted it and my old thief master has gone. 

The latest version is v0.9.1.2 - you're at least two major versions behind.  If you're looking for a list of changes, there's a changelog in the FAQ.

If you're trying to run the mod without the DogmaEngine.esm file installed and loaded, nothing will work.  It's included in every release of the mod, as it is a required file.

22 minutes ago, kokitoxx said:

a  Memory Potion just does not work with me or I do not know how to use it exactly

It appears to be the case that the scene is only available if you stayed for a second drink in the first encounter, and woke up in the canals.  If you woke up in the bed in the tavern, you don't get the potion and if you add the potion to your inventory the scene still doesn't play.

I'm pretty sure that I addressed this issue before and posted the console commands to unlock the scene somewhere in the last 25 pages or so.  I'm too tired to figure it out again right now, but if you can't find it in the next couple days I'll dig into the scripts again...

A new PC and a chance to play the bloody thing, finally. I've finished 0.91 recently. It was better than I hoped for and totally worth the wait. Translation also nearly perfect, so big thanks for that. It's pretty hillarious how Dogma managed to translate some Witcher stuff into Skyrim, dice game was totally unexpected and willy wonky, but still a welcome addition. I wish vanilla had more stuff like this.

Now let's hope for a good ending. Maybe.... a High Rock expansion in the faaar future? If made by Beth or Beyond Skyrim team? :3

So it seems that the sex scene changed a bit with Cooli. It seemed like my character couldn’t offer the collateral, the only dialogue option I had was “I don’t have anything”. But I had enough gold, items and karma.

I guess I can’t meet with him at Skeever now.

did something change?

5 hours ago, Highborn said:

So it seems that the sex scene changed a bit with Cooli. It seemed like my character couldn’t offer the collateral, the only dialogue option I had was “I don’t have anything”. But I had enough gold, items and karma.

I guess I can’t meet with him at Skeever now.

did something change?

The scene did change, but nothing that would cause this issue.  If you can get as far as offering collateral during the scene, there should be nothing that prevents it from handling those dialog options correctly.

5 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

The scene did change, but nothing that would cause this issue.  If you can get as far as offering collateral during the scene, there should be nothing that prevents it from handling those dialog options correctly.

Speaking of which I immediately tried to work on Madam Petit but when a client approached the table I only had the option to select "Maybe later." I used the console fix someone posted before and it worked to see the scenes. I wonder if somehow this is because I don't know about the Dibella coin and my character thinks it's pointless to work there or somehow the mod is not recognizing the karma correctly (although everything worked fine with the bards, Ikol and the pirates). If it's the latter, maybe it has something to do with the Cooli dialogue not having options to give him gold or items.

btw I noticed that during Cooli sex dialogue scenes, when I select the answers, the dialogue doesn't change automatically to the next so I have to close it (pushing the "B" button on the Xbox controller configruation) and then the dialogue finally progress. I thought it was intended as a way to extend the scene but maybe it has something to do with this bug.

14 minutes ago, Ariewandinata said:

Guys help me,,  how to fighting with zoe after gave her artifac,  coz my character has paralyzed by zoe with her magic,  so what i should do??? 

run to the stairs, you should be able to regain your movement before she explodes the shack

2 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I think it's A and D.

Thanks so much

And i have one question again,  when i played this mod version from begining until now that quest battle with zoe,  everytime i played a mini game,  the bar instruction for all mini game didnt show for all the mini game,  include bar for release at lord dremora quest,  what is wrong??? 

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

btw I noticed that during Cooli sex dialogue scenes, when I select the answers, the dialogue doesn't change automatically to the next so I have to close it (pushing the "B" button on the Xbox controller configruation) and then the dialogue finally progress. I thought it was intended as a way to extend the scene but maybe it has something to do with this bug.

Just noticed that before removing clothes, if I select the option to pay him with gold and items I can, and the prompt to select how much shows up. But during sex, when she tries to convince him to stop, she only says "I don't have anything" and the prompt doesn't even appear.

38 minutes ago, Ariewandinata said:

Thanks so much

And i have one question again,  when i played this mod version from begining until now that quest battle with zoe,  everytime i played a mini game,  the bar instruction for all mini game didnt show for all the mini game,  include bar for release at lord dremora quest,  what is wrong??? 

That happened in all mini games?

8 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I'd recommend checking if you have any mods that alter the game HUD.

Sorry before,  but what the mean of HUD? 

And what the example of mod that can triger it?? 

Is it like a sexlab arroused mod??  Because spesial in this time, i only install one of mod quest in my skyrim data.. Overall i just install the basic mod,  like sexlab,  body mod,  animation mod. ( sorry again before for my bad english,  but i glad u reply my comment) 

1 hour ago, Ariewandinata said:

Sorry before,  but what the mean of HUD? 

And what the example of mod that can triger it?? 

Is it like a sexlab arroused mod??  Because spesial in this time, i only install one of mod quest in my skyrim data.. Overall i just install the basic mod,  like sexlab,  body mod,  animation mod. ( sorry again before for my bad english,  but i glad u reply my comment) 

HUD are the widgets that appear on the screen like health bars, compass and crosshair. Those bars you are missing are HUD from dogma's mods. It shouldn't conflict with the most used HUD mod, Immersive HUD. I used it but I never had a problem using it with thief. Only during the fight with Zoe the bar sometimes disappeared but reloading the save fixed it for me.

5 hours ago, Highborn said:

HUD are the widgets that appear on the screen like health bars, compass and crosshair. Those bars you are missing are HUD from dogma's mods. It shouldn't conflict with the most used HUD mod, Immersive HUD. I used it but I never had a problem using it with thief. Only during the fight with Zoe the bar sometimes disappeared but reloading the save fixed it for me.

I have one mod with HUD is SLAmonitorwidget and then i Uninstalled that mod,  but nothing happen to fix it.  Or is that my skyUI have a problem?? 

And also when i check in my installation data skyrim,  the widget for thief mod has there..  So how to fix that,  i really frustated

On 1/7/2019 at 5:54 AM, brewmasterhal said:

This is what happens when you try to load a save made with v0.9.0 of the mod after upgrading to v0.9.1 of the mod.  In the previous version, Madam Petit's was part of the vanilla SolitudeWinkingSkeever cell, and now it is its own cell called bd_sol_ph.  If you fail to start with a fresh game after updating the mod, the cell ends up broken like this.

Oh I see. But is there any way to fix this? Or do I have to start the quest over again?