8 hours ago, Garret012 said:

In the new update 0.9.1 in madam petit job I cant accept customers, all I can say is "maybe another time", how many karma is needed?

For all unable to start a date in madame petit's, use the following console command:

setpqv hp_sol_date date_isacceptpropose true

Then when approached by clients, you will still only have the "another time" option, but just press back and it'll progress regardless.

There still may be some glitchiness afterward... can't tell if that's just how it is right now.

13 hours ago, Garret012 said:

In the new update 0.9.1 in madam petit job I cant accept customers, all I can say is "maybe another time", how many karma is needed?

Best guess is that it's controlled by the global bd_req_sol_ws_date_start which is set to 150, so you'd need 150+ karma for it.

You can set this with

setpqv bd_mq lust_var 150

6 hours ago, kstaps said:

For all unable to start a date in madame petit's, use the following console command:

setpqv hp_sol_date date_isacceptpropose true

Then when approached by clients, you will still only have the "another time" option, but just press back and it'll progress regardless.

There still may be some glitchiness afterward... can't tell if that's just how it is right now.

This worked for me

13 minutes ago, leyre said:

Im getting a "too many animations" error on Fnis, does this mod adds animations from some slal packs?

This mod adds a huge number of custom animations, but not as SLAL packs (it has no relationship to Sexlab at all).  Since playing the mod is really kind of a stand-alone experience I would recommend playing it on a minimal load order - if you don't want to do that you can try using an XXXL version of FNIS.

5 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

This mod adds a huge number of custom animations, but not as SLAL packs (it has no relationship to Sexlab at all).  Since playing the mod is really kind of a stand-alone experience I would recommend playing it on a minimal load order - if you don't want to do that you can try using an XXXL version of FNIS.

I see, thanks, guess i wont be testing this mod then

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

IMO you're missing out, this is in my opinion the single best adult mod released for Skyrim if you like story-driven quests and choices that matter.

5m into the mod and i already disagree, where the fuck are the clothes??? cant go upstairs. cant go indoors, all the barrels are empty, am i suppose to just use the console to get some clothes?? and what's with the fucking constant triping??

1 hour ago, leyre said:

5m into the mod and i already disagree, where the fuck are the clothes??? cant go upstairs. cant go indoors, all the barrels are empty, am i suppose to just use the console to get some clothes?? and what's with the fucking constant triping??

Did you try the barrels right outside the entrance to the sewers. If that doesn't work and you've tried all the others then yes, console some clothes and continue onwards.

Hi, I just tried the version 0.9.1. I got a problem when doing the elf Lioef quest. After my character finished sex with him, when I  was about to enter the inn to see the other elf girl, Lioef is supposed to enter first before my character enter, but Lioef just stand there did nothing. And I lose control of the game as it is part of the scene. The game is practical stuck at that moment as I cannot control my character, and Lioef does not enter the inn. 

Hi, just skip the scene and play the mod in Solitude. I encounter another problem. After I've been given to get a Debellian coin, I went to see Jewler in regard to the message. If I ask who else also got the coin, previously I remember if I make purchase from him, he will share the information. However, this time, there is no additional dialougue after I purchased anything from Jewler. Is this a bug? or do I need to purchased certian item in order to get thet information?

16 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just tried the version 0.9.1. I got a problem when doing the elf Lioef quest. After my character finished sex with him, when I  was about to enter the inn to see the other elf girl, Lioef is supposed to enter first before my character enter, but Lioef just stand there did nothing. And I lose control of the game as it is part of the scene. The game is practical stuck at that moment as I cannot control my character, and Lioef does not enter the inn. 

12 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, just skip the scene and play the mod in Solitude. I encounter another problem. After I've been given to get a Debellian coin, I went to see Jewler in regard to the message. If I ask who else also got the coin, previously I remember if I make purchase from him, he will share the information. However, this time, there is no additional dialougue after I purchased anything from Jewler. Is this a bug? or do I need to purchased certian item in order to get thet information?

Have you checked the FAQ?  It's linked in my signature, and includes a big list of known issues and fixes.

If you don't have any known conflicting mods and you never unpacked the .bsa archive, then you may have found some new bugs.  You can contact Dogma on Patreon or @DogmaMods and submit a bug report.

Eng(google)

Spoiler

I want to share with you a little updated, compared with 0.9, version.
My Patreon subscribers helped to test the update, for which many thanks to them, so there should not be any critical errors. I have already started working on new content, so it will be difficult for me to correct errors if you find them, so if it is something minor and not critical, then I will simply write it to myself in a separate file and fix it later after some that time all at once.
Therefore, what the patch is is a finished version of 0.9, well, or almost finished :) some events are still open, but I cannot finish them until the sequel is ready.
With the installation, nothing has changed. As always, check the directory for files of the old version, and if they are deleted, especially the scripts, and also make sure that the old version was not running on the storage on which you are going to play, it is important otherwise there will be errors, I repeat this every time that every time we have the same problems) For the English version, I took the translation as the basis, Brewmasterhal from version 0.9 and translated the new text using a google translator. I separated the Russian and English versions, since I noticed that some players had difficulty installing, there was no need to move anything else, and in the English version, the localization of scripts is set to English by default.
Now what about the changes.
From the new:
Madame Petit. - It becomes available after the jeweler gives us information. Madame will have a dialogue option about the coin.
Work in the institution Petit. I did not have enough time to work on it, so now I can say it is just a sketch, with a very small set of events. Maybe I'll ever finish it. And now, for a change)
New elf cards. - Cards total 5 pieces. (Ikol, Director, Pirate, Worker, Scene in the restroom). The scenes themselves are the same conditional as the past, in general, as always.
Orc. - Added a small scene.
Secondary:
Petit's location was moved from the Tavern to a separate cell, the entrance is where it was.
Added achievements.
One of the players, with the nickname Kirroel, drew several illustrations for the mod in the "chibi" style, for which many thanks to him! I used them as an indicator of character’s karma, on the main page in the MCM menu.
Made a kind of fistfights, to use in scenes such as a fight with Ilva (pirate), now the character level will not affect the damage. Try to avoid strikes, because the characters during the scuffle react to damage.
In the MCM menu, added new settings of control keys for some mini-games.
There are many small changes, now I don’t remember everything. However, he did not fundamentally change anything, only corrected by places.
Also fixed many errors of both the mod and the toolkit, I hope now the mod will work more stable for more players.
Well, that's all, if you find errors, write here or mail me. I hope you will like it.
Thanks to everyone who supports me, thanks to these people I have the opportunity to continue working on the mod.
All the upcoming holidays!

Rus

Spoiler

Хочу поделиться с вами немного обновленной, по сравнению с 0.9, версией. 
Мои подписчики на Patreon помогли протестировать обновление, за что им огромное спасибо, так что критических ошибок быть не должно. Я уже начал работу над новым контентом, так что мне будет проблематично исправлять ошибки, если вы их найдете, так что если это будет что-то незначительное и не критичное, то я просто буду выписывать это себе в отдельный файл и исправлю потом спустя какое-то время все разом.
И так, что из себя представляет патч – это законченная версия 0.9, ну или почти законченная :) некоторые события все еще остаются открытыми, но я не могу их доделать пока не будет готово продолжение.
С установкой ничего не изменилось. Как всегда, проверьте директорию на наличие файлов старой версии, и если они есть удалите, особенно скрипты, а также убедитесь, что на сохранении на котором вы собираетесь играть, не была запущенна старая версия, это важно иначе будут ошибки, повторяю это каждый раз потому что каждый раз у нас одни и те же проблемы) Для английской версии я взял за основу перевод, Brewmasterhal от версии 0.9 и перевел новый текст с помощью google-переводчика. Я разделил русскую и английскую версии, так как заметил, что у некоторых игроков возникали трудности с установкой, больше не надо ничего ни откуда дополнительно перемещать, также в английской версии уже по умолчанию локализация скриптов установлена английская.
Теперь что по изменениям.
Из нового:
Ветка Мадам петит.  - Становится доступной после того, как ювелир даст нам информацию. У Мадам появится вариант диалога про монетку. 
Работа в заведении Петит.  - У меня не было достаточно времени чтобы над этим поработать, так что сейчас, можно сказать, это просто набросок, с очень небольшим набором событий. Возможно я когда-нибудь буду это дорабатывать. А сейчас так, для разнообразия)
Новые карточки эльфа. - Карточек всего 5 штук. (Икол, Директор, Пират, Рабочий, Сцена в уборной). Сами сцены такие же условные, как и прошлые, в общем, как всегда.
Орк. - Добавлена небольшая сценка.
Второстепенное:
Локация заведения Петит перенесена из Таверны в отдельную ячейку, вход находится там же где и был.
Добавлены достижения. 
Один из игроков, с ником Kirroel, нарисовал для мода несколько иллюстраций, в стиле "чиби", за что ему огромное спасибо! Я использовал их как индикатор кармы персонажа, на главной странице в МСМ меню.
Сделал некое подобие кулачных боев, чтобы использовать в таких сценах, как потасовка с Ильвой(пиратом), теперь уровень персонажа не будет влиять на урон. Старайтесь избегать ударов, потому что персонажи во время потасовки реагируют на урон.
В МСМ меню добавлены новые настройки клавиш управления для некоторых мини-игр.
Много всяких мелких изменений, сейчас уже всего не вспомню. Но ничего кардинально не менял, только корректировал местами.
Также исправлено множество ошибок как самого мода, так и инструментария, надеюсь теперь мод будет работать стабильнее у большего количества игроков.
Ну вот и все, если найдете ошибки, пишите здесь или мне на почту. Надеюсь вам понравится.
Спасибо всем, кто меня поддерживает, благодаря этим людям у меня есть возможность продолжать работу над модом.
Всех с наступающими праздниками!

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

am I blind? what is this mod doing?! Is it a quest mod? a slavery mod? a thief quest? a theft/crime system involving sex?

I dont see a comprehensive description anywhere?! 

First line or the "things you need to know" section is probably what you are looking for - this is a plot-based quest mod. 

If you want a comparison, best I can think of is Dark Investigations or Get Stripped!, if those mods were finished/DLC sized. 

Its an adventure, you can call this "quest" but its a bit more than just quest or set of quests.

Its an adventure 

For those who refuse to test: try to save game, create a save point of your installed mods, disable SLAL, you wont need it during playing Thief mod

Experience the adventure with Thief mod, forget about everything else.

When finished - just return to your savepoint.

Thief isnt meant for everyday Skyrim gaming.

Im kinda confused how can i play "content" from newest update 0.9.1 is there anyway to do it without playing whole 0.9 story again? I tried to install newest version over old one, and i loaded save on which i finshed story  but there no entrance to Petit's location instead of door there is basically nothing no textures i can just go through and fell.

Tried to play this mod in a save where it has not been installed before. After i exit the game and try to reload the save, it gets corrupted and crashes every time. Tried to load the save file on "SaveTool" and it crashes the program as well.

Loading the save on ReSaver from "FallRim Tools" gets me a notification "This save has the string-table-bug. It is corrupted and can never be recovered"

I made sure i uninstalled SLAL and other mods that add too many extra animations and loaded this mod on another save but the same thing happens again. Anyone had the same experience?

1 hour ago, trelloukos said:

Tried to play this mod in a save where it has not been installed before. After i exit the game and try to reload the save, it gets corrupted and crashes every time. Tried to load the save file on "SaveTool" and it crashes the program as well.

Loading the save on ReSaver from "FallRim Tools" gets me a notification "This save has the string-table-bug. It is corrupted and can never be recovered"

I made sure i uninstalled SLAL and other mods that add too many extra animations and loaded this mod on another save but the same thing happens again. Anyone had the same experience?

As Fallrim Tools says - you have the String-table bug.  You can Google search if you want to know what that means, but basically  you should install Crash Fixes as this allows you to save once your game has more data than Skyrim's default save structure allows.  This mod is huge, but any combination of many mods or large mods will easily put you over this limit.

Note - once your game is over the max strings Crash Fixes will convert your saves to a different format, and you will only be able to use ReSaver to do save game editing/cleaning (it can handle the altered files).