Has anyone here tried porting this mod to SSE? I updated all the animation files, remade their behavior files with GenerateFNISForModders, ran NIFSCAN and fixed all the meshes that caused issues, replaced the troll skeleton with the one from XPMSE, and resaved the plugins. (minor spoilers for early in the mod below, putting them in a box just in case)

Spoiler

The mod works fine until entering Falkreath, right after the thief's horse is found dead. As soon as I regain control of my character, the game crashes. Using the skip function to go to 0.7 results in an infinite loading screen - skipping to 0.8 works, but as soon as I try to enter the Skyrim worldspace from there, the game crashes.

I noticed that the MFG Console SKSE plugin was included in the mod, which obviously won't work with SSE, so I deleted it. I figured at worst this would just cause facial animations to be broken, since it doesn't seem like any major features of the mod would rely on it.

I am using the version by Brewmasterhal, if that matters. If anyone else has gone through this process, I'd like to hear about what you did, and if you ran into this issue. Otherwise, is there anything that gets triggered when entering the location mentioned in the spoiler, so that I can look in to fixing it myself?

edit: Forgot to mention, I also unpacked the BSA. I didn't repack it, though.

10 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

Have you ever considered adding a scene for the start of the quest? Where the thief is shown actually doing something instead of skipping ahead? 

What happened was supposed to be revealed in a scene where the character drinks a memory potion by the end of the quest. However, iirc, Dogma had another idea and won't add this memory potion branch. But we may still discover what happened.  

So I agreed to meet the porter at Madame Petit, but I cant see him there. Not in Skeever either, I waited a whole day but still he doesnt appear. Any tip?

Also is there any other way to trigger the scene with the guards in prison skipping the meeting with the porter?

2 hours ago, chope said:

So I agreed to meet the porter at Madame Petit, but I cant see him there. Not in Skeever either, I waited a whole day but still he doesnt appear. Any tip?

Also is there any other way to trigger the scene with the guards in prison skipping the meeting with the porter?

You still need to ask around about the thief. This will kick off one of the residents going to the guards. After asking around go into the skeever and the porter will show up. I can't remember if the porter strikes up a conversation with you or if you have to initiate it... but for the mod to go any further you need to ask around about the thief....

As for triggering the sex scene in the dungeon, the guards have to interrupt you having sex to even make that an outcome.... there is probably a variable that can be enabled, but what it is I don't know.

Looking at the Brewmaster media file page, it dates back to v 8.2, march 2018.    Should I download the latest file from Dogmas mod page or wait for latest update to appear in Brewmaster's?

Also, I am assuming by the many posts in the forum thread here, most uninstall the old game with each update and go completely back to the start? 

I do wish, however, the requirement for no followers at the start could be accommodated by Dogma.  Most people playing Skyrim have at least one, if not 2 or more followers.  By all means, let the mod stipulate it is to be played with any followers released, but is a pain having to create new profiles/games with just the player to play one single quest mod.

Also, any camera mods appear to mess badly with the old man scenes in the Bannered Mare.

10 hours ago, chope said:

He should be in the tavern, check arround evening (6-10pm) he is dressed with peasant clothes i think.

If you want to get the prison rape scene, talk to atleast 1 person about thief's location. This way guards will stop you mid blowjob and arrest you. If you want all the scenes with the porter, dont talk to anybody before meting him at Madam's place.

13 hours ago, Highborn said:

What happened was supposed to be revealed in a scene where the character drinks a memory potion by the end of the quest. However, iirc, Dogma had another idea and won't add this memory potion branch. But we may still discover what happened.  

That would have been really cool.

Also i have another question that i couldn't find help with. 

When you start the quests with Zoe, i go to the store but i was told she was on break. Where is she? (Sorry for asking i just dont know where to look.)

On 12/27/2018 at 10:56 AM, tedii said:

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue but, I can't seem to run FNIS properly when I install this mod. It gives me an error message.

I think it has something to do with FNIS PCEA 2, since when I tried to play with the mod installed, in-game I also get an error message for FNIS PCEA 2.

Self bump.

Anyone get the conflict between PCEA 2 and the updated Thief 0.91?? When I installed 0.82 there were no problems...

14 hours ago, BringtheNoise said:

You still need to ask around about the thief. This will kick off one of the residents going to the guards. After asking around go into the skeever and the porter will show up. I can't remember if the porter strikes up a conversation with you or if you have to initiate it... but for the mod to go any further you need to ask around about the thief....

As for triggering the sex scene in the dungeon, the guards have to interrupt you having sex to even make that an outcome.... there is probably a variable that can be enabled, but what it is I don't know.

6 hours ago, ShepardJim said:

He should be in the tavern, check arround evening (6-10pm) he is dressed with peasant clothes i think.

If you want to get the prison rape scene, talk to atleast 1 person about thief's location. This way guards will stop you mid blowjob and arrest you. If you want all the scenes with the porter, dont talk to anybody before meting him at Madam's place.

Thanks I finally got him in the skeever, had to ask people until my character talks to herself, then skip time and Cooli was there.

26 minutes ago, agiz19 said:

hi, i have problem installing the latest version 0.9.1 eng , i get this error when running FNIS ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array. , had no problems with previous versions, FNIS runs normally if i dont activate Thief mod. 

NVRMND :) had to update fnis to latest version and it worked fine

14 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

That would have been really cool.

Also i have another question that i couldn't find help with. 

When you start the quests with Zoe, i go to the store but i was told she was on break. Where is she? (Sorry for asking i just dont know where to look.)

Yes same me I didn't understand to finally find words it is clear. Start you go to Lod dialogue use why you do not tell me then go to blowjob with rape by Lod if Lod ask you dialogue but you can answer about a fast word from Lod dialogue then he still sex with your player until he satisfied then you go to the store Zoe is in the store that's all.     

13 hours ago, kofiattakusi said:

And again you should trust me then Zoe didn't in the store that's all there is small a problem 

before you talk to lod go to "Grave Concoctions" zoe will be thare and console her "disable  &  enable"  her then go back to lod continue the quest, after that if zoe is still missing press console to enable her. that how i got past it. 

This has probably been addressed and I'm just having trouble finding the answer, but during the chase scene if I get too close to the thief my game crashes, if I stay too far back the quest fails.  It's a brand new save game and I've turned off most of my mods.  Any idea what could be causing this? Thanks.  I love the innovations in this mod. I would never have thought you could add mini games!  Great work.

Hey so i just started up 9.01, used the skip feature. I have 2 problems, maybe theyre connected but id love some help with it. 

When i speak to coolio (the porter) i cant get him to help me, he just says "are you crazy the guards will get us" and then its "stay away!" from then on. 

Currently im in solitude after having to pay my bounty to get there and it advancing the quest forcefully, (it just teleports me there, cant talk to the iko guard guy without having to pay the bounty). I'm fine with that whatever, the bard thing wasnt working anyway and Coolio seems to not work for me (maybe because of karma?? tho ive done all the stuff from the skip)

The bigger problem is (and it may be because its part of Coolios path? im not sure) that i cant work for Madam Petit.

She offers me works and my character has "no" and "probably still no" as my options. 

Am i doing something wrong? 

Is my karma too low? If so how do i raise it now?

On 12/29/2018 at 2:01 PM, chope said:

I think I once had to wait like 8 game days for him to finish moving all the boxes and finally show up.  However many boxes are left when you use that path to get into the city, he still goes and moves them all one-at-a-time until they're gone.  Takes forever.

On 12/29/2018 at 6:52 PM, TBoneTones said:

Looking at the Brewmaster media file page, it dates back to v 8.2, march 2018.    Should I download the latest file from Dogmas mod page or wait for latest update to appear in Brewmaster's?

Also, I am assuming by the many posts in the forum thread here, most uninstall the old game with each update and go completely back to the start? 

I do wish, however, the requirement for no followers at the start could be accommodated by Dogma.  Most people playing Skyrim have at least one, if not 2 or more followers.  By all means, let the mod stipulate it is to be played with any followers released, but is a pain having to create new profiles/games with just the player to play one single quest mod.

Also, any camera mods appear to mess badly with the old man scenes in the Bannered Mare.

The latest version I've released is for v0.9.0.4r, from like two months ago.  You can find it linked in my most recent FAQ post.

I'm finally back home, so expect to see a new release from me in like a day or less.  I'll update the FAQ post and also make a new post pointing to it when it's ready.

I loaded direct v9.1 off Dogma LL page, as Brewmaster's page only had old files from March 2018.

Quest seems to run fine........, but compared to my first version I ever played, 8.1, the options for the Captain in Riften are boring and tame. 

Even choosing the most salacious looking dialogue merely leads to him requesting I take my time and think about it?!  At the Bunkhouse, (the previous options for paying for the report via sexual favours getting me nowhere and being delayed for days by the Captain), I had a mini game, but it didnt matter whether I lwon or lost, the end result was him sleeping lol.   

Thus, so far no options for naughty karma have presented themselves, and I am wondering if there is some bug, as the Riften experience was a waste of time, with no options leading to any sex, despite clicking the dialogues that seemed there would be?

8 hours ago, Default141 said:

have a problem with arrange witch Burial.
Zoe told me to talk to priest the he send me to Kust which when I talk to him I be able to say only "It nothing" and nothing more.
Farmer at the front are speaking by script correctly just only Kust are not

Spoiler

You can go back to Zoe and talk to her after that. She will recommend some actions for you to handle Kust. You can also try to talk to the bard and tell him to play some song that Kust might not like in order to get the chance to steal his gold.