i know this post is a little old but i came here looking for a fix with a problem i'm having with the same mod, after talking to the captain in riften, the scene freezes after he forces oral and just leaves my character looking up at him, i tried running generate fnis and deinstalling creatures and whatnot, but nothing so far has fixed it.

On 1/3/2019 at 3:12 AM, Lostskyse said:

Hey, 

Its a great mod but what is the elf excitement thingy. Do you get any different scene or dialog if playing as an elf ? 

thanks 

22 hours ago, Garret012 said:

I think the race dowsnt matter at all

Spoiler

If you play as a dark elf, you get to skip Liorel in Windhelm entirely.  If you play as an Imperial, there's a different line that plays if you follow the two Imperial soldiers out of Falkreath.

Off the top of my head, those are the only two places where the player's race is a factor.

The elf excitement thing is a multiplier on how fast Liorel's minigame bars will fill up.   Similar to the minigame easy/normal difficulty setting, except it just makes the animations last more or less time.

On 10/18/2018 at 10:50 AM, alandraco69 said:

So I've played this mod up until part 5 Falkreath. no issues with the quest only with the animations. I've encountered a few scenes where some animation will just be T-poses. here are the scenes where i get the T-pose.
-Liorel 69 scene , all Liorel training side quest

-3rd round scene of hotspring guy

-Bandit Threesome and Sleeping guy Bonus
-losing to Kust Farmer scene

Anyone here who can get these Animations working or Resolved the T-pose issue? 

Few things to note. I'm using ver 0.8.2. I started with a clean new game file. I've tried some of the fixes posted from previous pages and from the faqs,. Deleting mod and reinstalling, Removed all conflicting mods written there (not sure about my other mods). Generating FNIS multiple times and I still can't get these animations to work. 

I'm having the same issue here, it seems like this man resolved it by re-downloading the BSA file. I've tried this (version 0.9.04 with Brewmasterhal's version) and it doesn't seem to fix it. I'm not hitting FNIS limit since I'm using XXL, and I even uninstalled a rather big animation pack to make sure I'm nowhere near the 20k limit (about 8k animations). If anyone else has encountered problems with this and found a fix please help a man out. I am on a new save as well.

3 hours ago, brothadesmund said:

I'm having the same issue here, it seems like this man resolved it by re-downloading the BSA file. I've tried this (version 0.9.04 with Brewmasterhal's version) and it doesn't seem to fix it. I'm not hitting FNIS limit since I'm using XXL, and I even uninstalled a rather big animation pack to make sure I'm nowhere near the 20k limit (about 8k animations). If anyone else has encountered problems with this and found a fix please help a man out. I am on a new save as well.

If you've got my v0.9.0.4 mod file installed over the latest v0.9.1 release, you're going to have major problems.

If you're just running the v0.9.0.4 release version with my mod file, then I recommend checking out the FAQ.

The v0.9.1 translation is finally done!  It took way longer for me to track down all 900-ish new lines of dialog than I expected.  I'm unofficially calling it v0.9.1.2 since there have been two patches since the initial v0.9.1.0 beta.

I've updated the FAQ post with links to the latest versions and up-to-date installation instructions.  As always, it's not necessary to start a new game after installing my version unless you really want the updated quest strings, which will not otherwise be updated.

hey guys,

i have major issues with the final boss fight. the boss spawns for like 1 second and then vanishes into the ground again. though it would be hard enough like this, but with the area being very dark in general, the constant screen shaking, the flames everywhere and the boss constantly shooting fireballs at me at a high fire rate it's nearly impossible to hit it itself. melee attacks are completely impossible even. the boss disappears, before i can even take a swing at it. the only possibility is hitting the boss with a bow, but with the constant shaking and being hit by fireballs you tend to tremble a lot and missing most shots, if you can even see where the boss spawned this time. my best try yet took me about 30 minutes of constant fighting (and of course massive cheating, since i had to use about 300 potions and 50 dark soul stones in order to survive this long). but sooner or later the boss knocks me out of the ring of fire and the loading screen sets me to the start of the fight again. pretty frustrating experience. didn't use god mode, since i read it can't be used in this encounter.

anyone got leads for me?

edit: slow time it also not a viable option, since while in that mode the whole screen is mostly just white from all the fire & explosions. even then if by chance i see the boss, i can barely shoot it, since it vanishes again so quickly.

maybe this will make my problems clearer (the only thing sped up is my movement speed by cheat. the general speed of this recording is actual game speed):

Spoiler

17 minutes ago, tarbsn said:

hey guys,

i have major issues with the final boss fight. the boss spawns for like 1 second and then vanishes into the ground again. though it would be hard enough like this, but with the area being very dark in general, the constant screen shaking, the flames everywhere and the boss constantly shooting fireballs at me at a high fire rate it's nearly impossible to hit it itself. melee attacks are completely impossible even. the boss disappears, before i can even take a swing at it. the only possibility is hitting the boss with a bow, but with the constant shaking and being hit by fireballs you tend to tremble a lot and missing most shots, if you can even see where the boss spawned this time. my best try yet took me about 30 minutes of constant fighting (and of course massive cheating, since i had to use about 300 potions and 50 dark soul stones in order to survive this long). but sooner or later the boss knocks me out of the ring of fire and the loading screen sets me to the start of the fight again. pretty frustrating experience. didn't use god mode, since i read it can't be used in this encounter.

anyone got leads for me?

edit: slow time it also not a viable option, since while in that mode the whole screen is mostly just white from all the fire & explosions. even then if by chance i see the boss, i can barely shoot it, since it vanishes again so quickly.

She spends the majority of the fight underground, instead summoning waves of monsters for you to fight.  Before the first wave, you have a few seconds to swing at her when she makes her first appearance.  Once the last monster in each wave is dead, she appears in one of a few locations for a few seconds before disappearing again.

Use your best melee weapon(s) and try to stick to the center of the ring, so that as soon as she appears you can sprint over and start beating on her.  I find that wielding a Daedric weapon from Lod and something in my off-hand gives me enough damage in the 5-ish second windows that I have that I can bring her down after the third or fourth wave.  I also find that it's best to just swing as fast as possible, since power attacks have too much wind-up time.

25 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

She spends the majority of the fight underground, instead summoning waves of monsters for you to fight.  Before the first wave, you have a few seconds to swing at her when she makes her first appearance.  Once the last monster in each wave is dead, she appears in one of a few locations for a few seconds before disappearing again.

Use your best melee weapon(s) and try to stick to the center of the ring, so that as soon as she appears you can sprint over and start beating on her.  I find that wielding a Daedric weapon from Lod and something in my off-hand gives me enough damage in the 5-ish second windows that I have that I can bring her down after the third or fourth wave.  I also find that it's best to just swing as fast as possible, since power attacks have too much wind-up time.

well like i said. my window isn't 5 seconds, it's barely a second. no chance at all to get in melee range in time. that's why i tried her with the bow in the first place and even then it's nearly impossible to hit her.

Hello,

First of all, it is a great mod. Thanks for all the explanations with the walkroutgh and all, it really helps. I really like the scenes and all the stuff with the cameras. Too bad the scene with the guards rape is that short.

Anyway, I have a question : is the party in the Jarl Longhouse only starting if the jarl is Siddgeir ?

In my run, the Jarl is Dengeir and I don't need to do anything past the Guards Quest to retreive the Dream Catcher. There is no party past 8:00 PM and I can just ask Dengeir to let me retreive the dream catcher wich he does with joy. In fact, I can even retreive it without asking anything, the door is not even closed and the guard standing there doesn't care. Also, no one spoke to me about the teleportation crystal so I never had it in the first place.

It doesn't stop me but I was looking forward to the bad endings there.

Thank you in advance for your answers and have a good mod !

22 minutes ago, Invidiam said:

Anyway, I have a question : is the party in the Jarl Longhouse only starting if the jarl is Siddgeir ?

Yes, if Siddgeir is deposed then Part 6 is effectively skipped.

37 minutes ago, tarbsn said:

well like i said. my window isn't 5 seconds, it's barely a second. no chance at all to get in melee range in time. that's why i tried her with the bow in the first place and even then it's nearly impossible to hit her.

There's obviously a bug causing this issue, but if you're not able to find a fix then you may have better luck with magic.

At the start of the fight, open the console and enter the following:

• player.additem a270e 1
  • player.setav magicka 999999
  • player.setav magickarate 999999
  • player.advskill destruction 999999

Now open your inventory, read the book, equip the spell, and shoot an infinite lightning beam of doom until all of your problems disintegrate.

19 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

If you've got my v0.9.0.4 mod file installed over the latest v0.9.1 release, you're going to have major problems.

If you're just running the v0.9.0.4 release version with my mod file, then I recommend checking out the FAQ.

I'm running the v0.9.04 release with your mod file. I checked the FAQ and the only thing I've noticed that could be a problem is Zaz animations 8.0+, could that be the cause of it? I'd rather not have to run a completely different mod profile to play this =S

24 minutes ago, brothadesmund said:

I'm running the v0.9.04 release with your mod file. I checked the FAQ and the only thing I've noticed that could be a problem is Zaz animations 8.0+, could that be the cause of it? I'd rather not have to run a completely different mod profile to play this =S

You don't actually need to have ZAZ installed at all if you don't want to.  The mod uses a handful of textures from ZAZ that will otherwise be that weirdly shiny lavender color.  All of the models and animations should work just fine without it as far as I recall.  If you'd rather use a different version of ZAZ you should have no problems doing that, or you can also just install any version of ZAZ and then turn off the .esm file and that should also create no problems.

I'm running with ZAZ 8.0+ and no issues, for what that's worth.  I'd recommend turning off various mods and seeing if the problem resolves - that's how we made the list of mod conflicts in the first place.

10 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Yes, if Siddgeir is deposed then Part 6 is effectively skipped.

There's obviously a bug causing this issue, but if you're not able to find a fix then you may have better luck with magic.

At the start of the fight, open the console and enter the following:

• player.additem a270e 1
  • player.setav magicka 999999
  • player.setav magickarate 999999
  • player.advskill destruction 999999

Now open your inventory, read the book, equip the spell, and shoot an infinite lightning beam of doom until all of your problems disintegrate.

thanks a lot! :)

On 4/28/2017 at 1:19 AM, lttesch said:

Is the stanger supposed to initiate dialouge cause he just sits there and does nothing. When I talk to him he just gives me generic options.

You need to be

Female

Alone

and

Have over x amount of gold (check first page)

If all of these are true then he should approach you - If he isn't take a look at the mods that can cause possible conflicts, it's an extensive list, try disabling any of these.

I have a lot of them and they are still active but I did make the point of removing some script heavy mods that I was not using just to be safe.

4 minutes ago, kokitoxx said:

the game disappears righr after pressing a new game

When you say disappears do you mean Skyrim Crashes to Desktop (CTD)

If so, when you run FNIS how many animations does it show you have when it finishes.

I had the same issue and had to lose a bunch of animations (Namely Billy's + Estrus which wasn't being used) then it worked ok

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

Did you go into the basement?

I guess that strategy worked?

not quite actually, but it was my fault from begin with. don't mess with the speedmult in this battle, since it seems to affect the boss aswell. but thanks a lot, without your help i wouldn't have figured it out. :)