51 minutes ago, Highborn said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Haki, Burd, Ikol and the elf might be in his plans since if you look into the mod there is already their bottle with seed as an item, even if you can’t collect from them yet. 

Honestly, there isn’t much, at least not in comparison with other mods here.

There is one scene with a troll, one with a werewolf, one with a riekling (not sure if that’s bestiality) and one with a horse. All of them are optional and you have to fulfill some conditions for some of them to even be available.

You forgot the horse.  The other three are all humanoids, so the horse might be the only "true" beast among them.

@brewmasterhal

@Highborn

@theliddtin

buddies,

I think I have got the most of the scenes of 1.2. All the scenes you mentioned above and something you didnt't mentioned.

But there is one long scene I found in dialogue, but cannot find out how to trigger it. One long scene with Haron - The ferryman. The dialogue involves Morthal, Francie, Jolda etc. Seems like a long story line.

Do you find any clue about it? 

Edited by lese8
2 hours ago, lese8 said:

@brewmasterhal

@Highborn

@theliddtin

buddies,

I think I have got the most of the scenes of 1.2. All the scenes you mentioned above and something you didnt't mentioned.

But there is one long scene I found in dialogue, but cannot find out how to trigger it. One long scene with Haron - The ferryman. The dialogue involves Morthal, Francie, Jolda etc. Seems like a long story line.

found that you need to select no when negotiating one free or discount for the ferry. then talk to him again and repeat. The dialogue will change

3 hours ago, lese8 said:

@brewmasterhal

@Highborn

@theliddtin

buddies,

Spoiler

The ferrymanbondage scene:

1. Talk to him about the ferry
  2. Ask about a discount and offer your body
  3. Back out of the deal
  4. Talk to him again and ask for a discount again
  5. Back out again, the PC will laugh at him
  6. Talk to him again, this time he outright refuses
  7. Talk to him a 4th time, use the option "you can link me" or whatever - would more accurately translate as like "What if I let you tie me up?"

I'll trade you.  You had any luck figuring out how to poison Lodvar?

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:
  Hide contents

3. Back out of the deal
  7. Talk to him a 4th time, use the option "you can link me" or whatever - would more accurately translate as like "What if I let you tie me up?"

Spoiler

Francine's ai is bugged I think. She just stands there by the stairs to the ship and everyone is stuck in a loop. Disabling and enabling her doesn't work.

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:
  Reveal hidden contents

3. Back out of the deal

It works. Thanks buddy.

4 minutes ago, kakaer said:
  Hide contents

Francine's ai is bugged I think. She just stands there by the stairs to the ship and everyone is stuck in a loop. Disabling and enabling her doesn't work.

When the Fisherman is coming, disable her. When Reig is going to take PC onto the boat, enable her.

I have noticed few things(I guess they are bugs) with pregnancy:

1. Some variables related with pregnancy are not set, mostly at bd_sq_help quest, for example IsPregnant, idk if it is on purpose

2. While being in Snake Throat and having sex with Lefty after about 2-3 weeks, I got twice a debug message that belly scale was set to 2, but never higher than 2, and in that whole time IsPregantVisible was set to False.

I started quest on 1.2.0.1 version and while being at part 9 I have updated mod to 1.2.0.5, so keep that in mind.

Hi Everyone, has anyone experience issue with Lod spending the night in his house scene. As of 1.2.0.1 this scene doesnt play at all for me. If i remove fade to black I would see both of them standing on the bed no animation starting.. I remember how this scene suppose to go because it worked before during the last time I'd played which was months ago.

Trying to determined if its just me or not.

Im on SE

New Save Game

Installed the bare minimums mods require for thief to avoid any conflicts.

Thank you

55 minutes ago, Voronves said:
  Hide contents

Ok whats the name or id of the mill guy that rents room in dragonbridge? Or does he appear on some conditions? Cuz i guess he should be at this little stall next to the mill but for me he never appeared :(

Sometimes I find him standing at the Dragon Bridge road entrance coming from Solitude. I think it might be a navmesh conflict.

The name of the character is Varnius, he is that NPC that appears at the Blue Palace to complain about strange lights and noises first time you enter there.

Edited by Highborn
9 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Hide contents

Sometimes I find him standing at the Dragon Bridge road entrance coming from Solitude. I think it might be a navmesh conflict.

The name of the character is Varnius, he is that NPC that appears at the Blue Palace to complain about strange lights and noises first time you enter there.

Spoiler

Yep moveto worked. i think if you use skip option and never trigger solitude throne room scene he is stuck there forever and must be teleported manually.

Not sure if it has been pointed out already, but the cheat to dice is not working. I remember 1.0.8 had a ''cheat'' button popping up when match started, but that isnt happening either.

Not even BAT works

Edited by Loller99

Question about the new update.

Spoiler

At the lumber place with Lodvar and Olda, is there any scene that happen at the noon? (Like the one that happen at the night in the Lumberjack house?)
Or you only get a scene if you perform the the action at 12:00 were you sit on the bench after working for 3 logs?

Also anyone have issue with Olda not coming to the place? (i moved her to the place with move to command)
Is there any known mod that can affect the npcs behaviour (noticed that if Lodvar is inside a building, i have to in and then he will start going to his place)

Edited by Gimlord
15 hours ago, reaper222 said:

Hi Everyone, has anyone experience issue with Lod spending the night in his house scene. As of 1.2.0.1 this scene doesnt play at all for me. If i remove fade to black I would see both of them standing on the bed no animation starting.. I remember how this scene suppose to go because it worked before during the last time I'd played which was months ago.

Trying to determined if its just me or not.

Im on SE

New Save Game

Installed the bare minimums mods require for thief to avoid any conflicts.

Thank you

I have the same issue. It seems the SE version doesn't work for now as almost none of the scenes start. 

1 hour ago, Gimlord said:

Question about the new update.

Hide contents

At the lumber place with Lodvar and Olda, is there any scene that happen at the noon? (Like the one that happen at the night in the Lumberjack house?)
Or you only get a scene if you perform the the action at 12:00 were you sit on the bench after working for 3 logs?

Also anyone have issue with Olda not coming to the place? (i moved her to the place with move to command)
Is there any known mod that can affect the npcs behaviour (noticed that if Lodvar is inside a building, i have to in and then he will start going to his place)

Spoiler

Yep sometimes at noon (when he says its lunchtime and you dont work with him) she comes and gives him blowjob next to the table in the corner below. 

As for her not comming my guess is that it happens on specific days like with most events in this update

1 hour ago, 3MAWDDDOnly1 said:

I have the same issue. It seems the SE version doesn't work for now as almost none of the scenes start. 

Wierd for me it works perfectly with se and I have flower girls and sexlab framework installed together with few other not so compatible mods

1 hour ago, kakaer said:
  Hide contents

How to unlock Faida's branch? I got it on my first playthrough but for the love of me after installing 1.2.0.6 i just can't get it again. At which stage does the dialogue option for Tassius appear? I got as far as being offered a date. rehearsal. 

Spoiler

Option to offer date with Faida appears after you spy on Roni and Julienne in the attic. PC will propose Tasius that he date Faida to learn about Julienne and you must use this option when he is standing and not sitting on a chair ( I just move to him next to bar so whole dialogue goes with him standing) after that he invites Faida for dinner, you take the bar for her. When she returns scene may freeze so you have to have unblocked saves and reload game to fix it. After that you teach faida at sundas and for next date you offer to guard bar for her again

Edited by Voronves
Spelling
3 hours ago, Voronves said:
  Hide contents

Yep sometimes at noon (when he says its lunchtime and you dont work with him) she comes and gives him blowjob next to the table in the corner below. 

As for her not comming my guess is that it happens on specific days like with most events in this update

Spoiler

Do you know which days?
Also when you say you should not work with him, you mean not even before noon? Because i can see the comment about lunch break only when working with him, at 12:00. Should i work until he says that and then stop? Or not work at all and wait for him to say it?

1 hour ago, Gimlord said:
  Hide contents

Do you know which days?
Also when you say you should not work with him, you mean not even before noon? Because i can see the comment about lunch break only when working with him, at 12:00. Should i work until he says that and then stop? Or not work at all and wait for him to say it?

Spoiler

I mean that for me she was only coming before I talked to him about working after that I had to move her with console. And with lunch break he says it only when you work but before you talk to him about work at 12:00 he goes down to eat and that's when she comes to suck him

6 hours ago, 3MAWDDDOnly1 said:

5 hours ago, Voronves said:

Wierd for me it works perfectly with se and I have flower girls and sexlab framework installed together with few other not so compatible mods

4 hours ago, Highborn said:

I play on SE and it works as fine as LE version.

Sorry, I installed the AE version of Fuz. Now it works with the correct version, thanks!