11 hours ago, Highborn said:

Hide contents

I managed to get it to work, you need to talk with Tasius while he is standing not sitting at the chair. However, when I took the counter replacing Faida, when time passes there is a scene with the PC sleeping and Faida waking her up, but then the scene freezes and there is no dialogue. They just stand there looking at each other.

Spoiler

Appereantly there is actually a dialogue but somehow it doesn't trigger (maybe it isn't translated or idk?), you can see your characters mouth moves but no text. I, somehow, managed to pass that thing by teleporting pc outside (be sure to first type tgm cause sometimes pc ends up in the air then falls down, then coc yourself somewhere, i typed coc katlasfarmexterior) after that my pc was automatically teleported back to the tavern. Now i don't remember the exact things happened after that but you end up teaching faida how to impress tusius, she mentions about some plan that probably missed during the freeze or tp, but at the evening you can start teaching her stuff. Although it might be available after her second date iirc, you might need to watch over the tavern one more time before that. This was in 1.2.0.4

4 hours ago, Voronves said:

How to come up with a plan for Tasius. PC said something to ask someone who knows about love so i went to all in dragonsbridge but noone had any option ao i tried Petite as an love experience but it didn't work either. Someone earlier said to ask sawmill owner that rents rooms (i guess he ment faida) but she has no dialogue as well 

Spoiler

please use spoiler button my friend till mod becomes available for public. And for your question, there is a mill right across the juliennes house, that guy over there (i forgot his name) rents a room. First you need to rent the room, he shows you around. Then you ask him about love dramas etc... and he says he can come visit you at evening and tell his stories with a wine. When he comes, there are three stories you can listen, and you need to listen them all to come up with a plan. To do that, you need to make sure he doesn't leave after telling each story. You'll know how to do that once you see it. 

25 minutes ago, faer2 said:

Hey so the new update focuses only on the pregnancy quest? Will I hate playing through it if I'm not into pregnancy?

Anyone should enjoy it. You can deactivate the belly growth with the MCM menu. Most of the quest is about tracking people and having to find solutions to advance the quest like the main one. 

It really plays like a continuation. It doesn’t focus on pregnancy fetish.

10 hours ago, theliddtin said:

You cannot fight nude again because your karma level is too low (I think you need to bump it above 150) this karma requirement was in there before the 1.2.0.1 version

@Highborn Definitely save and reload whenever a scene hangs like that--it happened to me at several other moments during the quest.

I had the UI appear for me, but I would say just use the console to move Olga to Lodvar's location right when the minigame starts (and that way you don't need a UI!)

thanks buddy, It works.

Is there any scene with Matus?

Edited by lese8

Spoiler

So i got these scene so far

1, scene with lodvar when got caught by olda

2.scene with lodvar  after teach swim

3. Scene with tasius after date

4. Scene with tasius guard

5. Scene with drunk husband

6. Scene with moneylender

7. Scene when hearing tales from the rent guy

8. Scene with viarmo when collect semen

Is there anything else??

Please let me know

5 minutes ago, curthell said:

Hide contents

Is there anything else??

Please let me know

Spoiler

Old man in whiterun (otis) if hes possible father 

Viggy if he is potential father

Coli (or as quest names him Abby) if he is potential father

And all possible fathers (otis, lod and viggy) in their endings 

12 minutes ago, Voronves said:
  Hide contents

Oke thx bro

I want to ask is there scene with faida ?

I still have the problem with triggering Thief meet scene in Snake Throat. When I am behind him, nothing happening. I have tried setting the stage and completing objective by hand but it seems that the pregnant milking scene is broken if I do so. Anyone knows the scene id of meeting Thief in Snake Throat? Version 1.2.0.5

Edited by almette
1 hour ago, curthell said:

Hide contents

Is there anything else??

Please let me know

1 hour ago, Voronves said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Viarmo and Coli? How did you guys get those scenes? o.o

2 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Hide contents

Viarmo and Coli? How did you guys get those scenes? o.o

Spoiler

Viarmo if you had sex with him in bards side quest and coli I you snuck in a box and paid for his silence with your body in alley. Both scenes are in collecting semen from potential fathers 

7 minutes ago, Voronves said:
  Hide contents

Viarmo if you had sex with him in bards side quest and coli I you snuck in a box and paid for his silence with your body in alley. Both scenes are in collecting semen from potential fathers 

Spoiler

Can you tell me which option you chose with Coli when using the skip option? Dogma said something about meeting him at the tavern but i couldn't find it too.

21 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:
  Hide contents

Can you tell me which option you chose with Coli when using the skip option? Dogma said something about meeting him at the tavern but i couldn't find it too.

Spoiler

If you're using version 1.2.0.0 or 1.2.0.1, I noticed that the Cooli skip option jumped past a few options. The newer version 1.2.0.5 had it working properly.

Either way, you need to choose these options during the skip menu:

Enter Solitude by hiding in a crate

Offer to Pay Cooli

Undress

In the older versions, this is where it cuts off, but the newer version correctly continues to:

Offer Collateral

Cooli gets as far as finishing inside you

When I chose those options, Cooli was a potential father you have to collect seed from.

That all being said, there's supposed be variations on the scene where you collect seed from Cooli (he's called Abbard in the quest log)

• You can just have sex with him in the alleyway with no collateral offered
  • If you give him collateral, you can offer to meet him in the Skeever later, and not follow up
  • If you meet him in the Skeever later, you can have sex with him without checking for your things first
  • You can go check your things, and refuse to have sex with him
  • You can go check your things and still have sex with him--if you do this, you get half of your things back

I was trying to see these variations changing the scene with Cooli, but the only one that made a difference was being tricked by him and not receiving the collateral back, in which case the dialogue is slightly different.

The actual scene itself plays out the same way though, and no matter what I tried he didn't mention where to find the collateral.

Also, I was unable to get a repeatable scene working with Cooli--it would just play out the same scene as if we had been in the cellar for the first time.

I am having another issue. In whiterun, when the thief arrives, nothing happens. I enter the room where he is sitting, and i know a scene should trigger when the PC recognizes him, but that doesn't happen

UPDATE: i have found out what the issue might be, both for the bannered mare and the riften issues....It's sexlab relationship dialogue system  which seems to hijack the characters involved in the scene and avoiding them from doing their job.

The solution is to disable RDS before those scenes, then all works smoothly.

Edited by Loller99
57 minutes ago, theliddtin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If you're using version 1.2.0.0 or 1.2.0.1, I noticed that the Cooli skip option jumped past a few options. The newer version 1.2.0.5 had it working properly.

Either way, you need to choose these options during the skip menu:

Enter Solitude by hiding in a crate

Offer to Pay Cooli

Undress

In the older versions, this is where it cuts off, but the newer version correctly continues to:

Offer Collateral

Cooli gets as far as finishing inside you

When I chose those options, Cooli was a potential father you have to collect seed from.

That all being said, there's supposed be variations on the scene where you collect seed from Cooli (he's called Abbard in the quest log)

• You can just have sex with him in the alleyway with no collateral offered
  • If you give him collateral, you can offer to meet him in the Skeever later, and not follow up
  • If you meet him in the Skeever later, you can have sex with him without checking for your things first
  • You can go check your things, and refuse to have sex with him
  • You can go check your things and still have sex with him--if you do this, you get half of your things back

I was trying to see these variations changing the scene with Cooli, but the only one that made a difference was being tricked by him and not receiving the collateral back, in which case the dialogue is slightly different.

The actual scene itself plays out the same way though, and no matter what I tried he didn't mention where to find the collateral.

Also, I was unable to get a repeatable scene working with Cooli--it would just play out the same scene as if we had been in the cellar for the first time.

Spoiler

Do you know if there is any console command to finish the investigation part? At this point i'm just trying to see the scenes i've missed before.

Edited by Seyhtan31
2 hours ago, curthell said:

Oke thx bro

I want to ask is there scene with faida ?

Yes there is a scene with Faida.

If you decide to tell Tasius that he should date Faida because she knows Julienne better, you unlock this branch. Keep in mind that if he is sitting in a chair, he might not go to Faida, so wait for him to stand up (when he is about to leave) and he will immediately ask her out.

You’ll be able to train Faida in the art of seducing Men after she comes back from the date. There is a longer scene depending on one of the choices you make during the training with one of the inn guests.

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

Hide contents

Yes there is a scene with Faida.

If you decide to tell Tasius that he should date Faida because she knows Julienne better, you unlock this branch. Keep in mind that if he is sitting in a chair, he might not go to Faida, so wait for him to stand up (when he is about to leave) and he will immediately ask her out.

You’ll be able to train Faida in the art of seducing Men after she comes back from the date. There is a longer scene depending on one of the choices you make during the training with one of the inn guests.

Spoiler

How to get pass druid mini game?

46 minutes ago, curthell said:
  Hide contents

How to get pass druid mini game?

I only played that minigame in the earlier versions of the update in which was impossible to win. Dogma said he balanced the minigame so it should be easier by now. Other than that, I can't afraid I'd be of help since I never beaten.

Женский скелет (hkx): XPMS2HDT (115 костей) мужской: XPMS2HDT
(115 костей)
Патч: "GENDER
Specific Animations" Патч: "SKELETON Arm Fix" Патч: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"
>>Предежупрдение: * xp32"Momo Acrobatic Jump" Не установлено<<
Патч: * rongphale "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh."
Патч: * Молька "Блокування бойової поведінки Improv. для Скайріма"

Считывание APSexIdles V?.? ... ChAnims:506 CTD:1,9% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: APSexIdles використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може
анулювати розрахунок завантаження CTD) Считывание BBLSmusic V?.? ... ChAnims:17 CTD:0,1% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: BBLSmusic використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може
анулювати розрахунок завантаження CTD) Считывание BDanimations V?.? ... ChAnims:33 CTD:0,2% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: BDanimations використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може
анулювати розрахунок завантаження CTD) Считывание DD V4.0.0 ... ChAnims:725(576) CTD:13,1% pOpt:1,0%
Считывание DD2 V4.0.0 ... ChAnims:374(374) CTD:10,8% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: DD2 має принаймні одне визначення
AASet без будь-яких анімаційних файлів, наданих Считывание DD3 V4.1.0 ... ChAnims:119(119) CTD:2,9% pOpt:0,0%
Считывание DDC V1.2 ... ChAnims:58 CTD:0,4% pOpt:0,2%
Считывание DDSL V4.0.0 ... ChAnims:410 CTD:2,8% pOpt:0,9%
Считывание Поразка V5 ... ChAnims:33 CTD:0,4% pOpt:0,2%
Считывание DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ... ChAnims:6 CTD:0,0%
pOpt:0,0% ПРИМІТКА: DeviousDevices використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може
визнати недійсним розрахунок завантаження CTD) Считывание dftMiscAnimation>>Предупрденежие: Отсутствует файл
анимациии: m_standing_start.hkx<< >>Предупреждение: Отсутствует файл анимации: leito_aroused_m_2.HKX<<
>>Предупрденежие: Отсутствует файл анимации:
m_standing_end.hkx<< >>Предупреждение: Отсутствует файл анимации: standing_2_start.hkx<<
>>Предупреждение: Отсутствует файл анимации: leito_tease_f_1.HKX<<
>>Пупрредеже: Оттсуствует файл ареднаци: standing_2_end.hkx<<
>>Пупупдение: Оттсуствует файл анимации: RS_cover_breast_vag. HKX<<
>>Предупреждение: Отсутствует файл анимации: trayoffset.hkx<<
V?.? ... ChAnims:42 CTD:0,4% pOpt:0,2%
Считывание dftSexAnimations V?.? ... ChAnims:141 CTD:1,6% pOpt:1,1%
Считывание dgmanimation V5.1.1 ... ChAnims:35 CTD:0,2% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: dgmanimation використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може
анулювати розрахунок навантаження CTD) Считывание занурення V?.? ... ChAnims:125 CTD:0,6% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: dip використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може
анулювати розрахунок навантаження CTD) Считывание EstrusChaurus V4.20a ... ChAnims:0 CTD:0,0% pOpt:0,0%
Считывание FNIS V5.2 ... ChAnims:82 CTD:0,3% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: FNIS використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може
анулювати розрахунок завантаження CTD) Считывание FNISBase V7.6 ... ChAnims:0 CTD:0,0% pOpt:0,0%
Считывание FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ... ChAnims:0 CTD:0,0% pOpt:0,0%
Считывание FunnyBiz V1.0 ... ChAnims:1063 CTD:6,7% pOpt:1,7%
Считывание FunnyBizFC V1.0 ... ChAnims:57 CTD:0,4% pOpt:0,1%
Считывание GetStripped V2.1 ... ChAnims:606 CTD:6,9% pOpt:4,6%
Считывание MiasLair V4.0 ... ChAnims:141 CTD:0,6% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: MiasLair використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може
анулювати розрахунок завантаження CTD) Считывание MNC V?.? ... ChAnims:307 CTD:1,4% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: MNC використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може
анулювати розрахунок завантаження CTD) Считывание NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.0 ... ChAnims:780 CTD:3,6% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: NonSexLabAnimationPack використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може
анулювати розрахунок завантаження CTD) Считывание P1FlyingRing V?.? ... ChAnims:39 CTD:0,2% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: P1FlyingRing використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може
анулювати розрахунок навантаження CTD) Считывание PAHE V5 ... ChAnims:14 CTD:0,2% pOpt:0,1%
Считывание SexLab V?.? ... ChAnims:0 CTD:0,0% pOpt:0,0%
Считывание SexLabCreature V?.? ... ChAnims:0 CTD:0,0% pOpt:0,0%
Считывание SexLabDefeat V?.? ... ChAnims:12 CTD:0,1% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: SexLabDefeat використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може
анулювати розрахунок навантаження CTD) Считывание SexLabTDFАгресивнапруження V?.? ... ChAnims:25 CTD:0,1% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: SexLabTDFАгресивнаПруженка використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може анулювати розрахунок завантаження CTD)
Считывание SKC V?.? ... ChAnims:2 CTD:0,0% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: SKC використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може
анулювати обчислення завантаження CTD) Считывание slSF V?.? ... ChAnims:12 CTD:0,1% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: slSF використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може
анулювати розрахунок навантаження CTD) Считывание spankThatAss V4.0.0 ... ChAnims:2 CTD:0,0% pOpt:0,0%
Считывание Іграшки V1.4 ... ChAnims:312(226) CTD:5,2% pOpt:0,1%
Считывание Virgin V6.4 ... ChAnims:294(26) CTD:2,9% pOpt:0,6%
Считывание xlv V?.? ... ChAnims:670 CTD:2,6% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: xlv використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може
анулювати розрахунок навантаження CTD) Считывание ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ... ChAnims:1669 CTD:7,9% pOpt:0,1%
Считывание ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ... ChAnims:44 CTD:0,2% pOpt:0,0%
Считывание zzEstrus V1.2 ... ChAnims:109 CTD:0,5% pOpt:0,0%
ПРИМІТКА: zzEstrus використовує застарілий файл поведінки (може анулювати обчислення завантаження CTD)

Все списки анимаций просканированы. Генерация Behavior файлов....
1 Гендерные изменения для
Animations\male 17 Гендерные изменения для Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 5 наборів: 43 всього груп: 208 доданих слотів для файлів: 1653 альтернативних файлів: 1321

Створити поведінку істоти ...
Считывание MNC V?.? ...
Считывание SexLabCreature V?.? ...
Считывание dip V?.? ...
Считывание Virgin V1.00 ...
Считывание FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...

8864 анимации для 39 модов успешно добавлены (character).
ChAnims: 8864 CTD:71,2% pOpt:10,8% макс: 12456 LC: 18618 (макс. 26162)

664 анимаций для 5 модов и 28 существ успешно добавлены..
10 Предупреждение(я).

я і нарешті  поставив правильно моди  253 із 254 прохання секлаб  162  обновіт  юзав довго  заз  8 не відображаєтся  в ммм

я хочу запакувати гру чоб затестили всі

9 minutes ago, samuelga24 said:

Hello, I have some questions about version 1.2, will it be available for free, if so, when? how much is to unlock it in patreon? is it available for SE?

1. Yes, it will be released for public as soon as most bugs are fixed. Probably in a few days.

2. Originally the Beta was available for 5$ patreon tier, but it's currently available for all 1$ tier. 

3. Yes, it's available for SE (but not Anniversary Edition)

i may have discovered one or two interesting stuff (haven't seen anyone mentioning about them so here it goes)

Spoiler

When collecting seed from Otis (old man), pc says there has to be other way before going inside, and yes, there is another way. Remember the priestess(!) and her client outside of the bannered mare? She can be hired to gather seed from the old man. Instead of going after him, just head back to whiterun and talk to her. There is no scene tho, she just bargains a little then leaves to come back tomorrow with the thing. I guess Dogma added this only because pc hates / despises him the most.

Secondly, when taking up on Horgeir's debt. Saying you earn with body, i discovered 4 different variations of that scene.

1-) Highest karma (i set it to 1000 just to test it) : Pc does excellent job and easily convinces the collector. 

2-) Still high karma (tried with 500) : Pc still convinces him, but he lets his man have their way with pc too.

3-) Relatively low karma (tried with 300) : He is not convinced, cause pc objects when things goes too rough. Lets his man use her too, but ends up not being convinced anyway.

4-) Lowest karma (tried with 0, and this one is the most interesting for me) : Pc acts really shy, timid, withdrawn, almost always objects etc. But he still lets his man use her too, and things got pretty rough / painfull for pc.

Now a question;

Spoiler

Who are the all possible fathers that pc can collect seed from? So far i've seen; Old man, Lod, Druid, Viggi, Cooli, Viarmo. Is there any others?

Though thinking of, the rest is either used her ass most of the time, or its on skunkway which is too late for that. But what about Pirate leader? Or could there be a secret achievement with the Elf, the one pc can train? What if pc trained him a lot and let him come inside too? Nothing shows up when skipping tho, its just a thought. Also i don't think Dogma had enough time to add every possible npc to the list. More will come in the extended version he said.

Edited by Seyhtan31

I have read in an another topic that this mod has a lot of bestiality content. Im just curious how many, because i only read some action with a troll and a werewolf here. Or the content came with some update after the walkthrough? Or its still the same 2 interaction?

Edited by raeder87
12 hours ago, Seyhtan31 said:
  Hide contents

Do you know if there is any console command to finish the investigation part? At this point i'm just trying to see the scenes i've missed before.

Spoiler

If you want to skip the investigation part, you can do so by using the console commands to change the quest stage of the pregnancy quest.

The quest is called "bd_sq_db" so use console command setstage

The way I tried to skip the investigation stage is to get the mushroom for the fortune teller, then after she asks you to find her eyes, type in

setstage bd_sq_db 70 

and visit her again, this will let you make your accusation without going through several hours of waiting for inconsistent Skyrim NPC visiting moments 

5 hours ago, Seyhtan31 said:

i may have discovered one or two interesting stuff (haven't seen anyone mentioning about them so here it goes)

Hide contents

When collecting seed from Otis (old man), pc says there has to be other way before going inside, and yes, there is another way. Remember the priestess(!) and her client outside of the bannered mare? She can be hired to gather seed from the old man. Instead of going after him, just head back to whiterun and talk to her. There is no scene tho, she just bargains a little then leaves to come back tomorrow with the thing. I guess Dogma added this only because pc hates / despises him the most.

Secondly, when taking up on Horgeir's debt. Saying you earn with body, i discovered 4 different variations of that scene.

1-) Highest karma (i set it to 1000 just to test it) : Pc does excellent job and easily convinces the collector. 

2-) Still high karma (tried with 500) : Pc still convinces him, but he lets his man have their way with pc too.

3-) Relatively low karma (tried with 300) : He is not convinced, cause pc objects when things goes too rough. Lets his man use her too, but ends up not being convinced anyway.

4-) Lowest karma (tried with 0, and this one is the most interesting for me) : Pc acts really shy, timid, withdrawn, almost always objects etc. But he still lets his man use her too, and things got pretty rough / painfull for pc.

Now a question;

Reveal hidden contents

Who are the all possible fathers that pc can collect seed from? So far i've seen; Old man, Lod, Druid, Viggi, Cooli, Viarmo. Is there any others?

Though thinking of, the rest is either used her ass most of the time, or its on skunkway which is too late for that. But what about Pirate leader? Or could there be a secret achievement with the Elf, the one pc can train? What if pc trained him a lot and let him come inside too? Nothing shows up when skipping tho, its just a thought. Also i don't think Dogma had enough time to add every possible npc to the list. More will come in the extended version he said.

Haki, Burd, Ikol and the elf might be in his plans since if you look into the mod there is already their bottle with seed as an item, even if you can’t collect from them yet. 

1 hour ago, raeder87 said:

I have read in an another topic that this mod has a lot of bestiality content. Im just curious how many, because i only read some action with a troll and a werewolf here. Or the content came with some update after the walkthrough? Or its still the same 2 interaction?

Honestly, there isn’t much, at least not in comparison with other mods here.

There is one scene with a troll, one with a werewolf, one with a riekling (not sure if that’s bestiality) and one with a horse. All of them are optional and you have to fulfill some conditions for some of them to even be available.

Edited by Highborn