1 hour ago, Voronves said:

Hey everything great but does the pregnancy belly is incompatible witb 3ba? cuz instead of nice round belly my PC has wierd square 

Yeah, I have 3BA and her belly also looks weird. I think it's better to deactivate it with MCM menu and use the racemenu sliders for body scale to increase the belly as a workaround. 

4 hours ago, Highborn said:

Yeah, I have 3BA and her belly also looks weird. I think it's better to deactivate it with MCM menu and use the racemenu sliders for body scale to increase the belly as a workaround. 

Definitely have the same issue--I'm not sure which belly node slider the mod is using

On 12/14/2021 at 11:34 PM, theliddtin said:

The name of the NPC is "farmer" but sadly that's used by a lot of NPCs.

I had that scene work properly in the LE, but not in the SE

Yes, I played SE version, and the same thing occured in Viggi's ending.

First, the supplier who got out the room stucked. I reset him to solve.

The next morning, Viggi get into the room talk with PC, then stucked too. I don't know if there was any other NPC would come in.

6 hours ago, almette said:

Is there any way to start Viggi business meeting scene after returning to him from Toris? In walkthrough it is written if we don't go at upper stairs, he will wait there for days, but how much exactly?

So far it has been (new update excluded - if change) that once the boy has told them to meet Viggi they have about a day to show up. So when they visit the Sunkway - which will probably take longer than a day - the meeting will take place without you.

So someone asked Dogma if there is any new content for non-pregnancy route and he said this;

Spoiler

There is very little content outside of pregnancy, only one small scene with a port worker if the city chose the option to meet him in a tavern.

Does anyone knows what that is? Does he mean the ferryman that Olda send us to (but i don't see any option to meet him at tavern), or is it Cooli? Cause it sounds like if we still didn't finish the mainquest, meaning thief is not ben caught and city is still closed. So like we entered the city in a box, we can get out the same way perhaps? While using the skip option, i tried three options with Cooli, none of them leads into meeting him in the tavern or Madam Petit's place and he is not there after i leave the skunkway. Has anyone else tried this one? Cause it makes sense that Dogma could've added an option to leave the city while its still closed. 

12 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

So someone asked Dogma if there is any new content for non-pregnancy route and he said this;

Hide contents

There is very little content outside of pregnancy, only one small scene with a port worker if the city chose the option to meet him in a tavern.

Does anyone knows what that is? Does he mean the ferryman that Olda send us to (but i don't see any option to meet him at tavern), or is it Cooli? Cause it sounds like if we still didn't finish the mainquest, meaning thief is not ben caught and city is still closed. So like we entered the city in a box, we can get out the same way perhaps? While using the skip option, i tried three options with Cooli, none of them leads into meeting him in the tavern or Madam Petit's place and he is not there after i leave the skunkway. Has anyone else tried this one? Cause it makes sense that Dogma could've added an option to leave the city while its still closed. 

I believe he is referring to Cooli, because he probably meant 'non-pregnancy' as content that already existed before this update. I didn't play through content before version 1.0 so I don't know what changed with Cooli. But I think it's probably related to Dogma having to make changes regarding him. Originally he was supposed to be disabled by the quest after you resolved your things in Solitude, but now he had to stay and given a place because of the pregnancy quest. If I had to guess, he must have added a scene that makes some reference regarding his place at the docks.

On 12/15/2021 at 7:53 PM, curthell said:

Reveal hidden contents

Need walkthrough

Reveal hidden contents

I think its what I mentioned in the previous page that triggers it but not sure if I did something more on my playthrough. When I do another one with the new patch I ' ll let you know

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Highborn said:

Hide contents

I believe he is referring to Cooli, because he probably meant 'non-pregnancy' as content that already existed before this update. I didn't play through content before version 1.0 so I don't know what changed with Cooli. But I think it's probably related to Dogma having to make changes regarding him. Originally he was supposed to be disabled by the quest after you resolved your things in Solitude, but now he had to stay and given a place because of the pregnancy quest. If I had to guess, he must have added a scene that makes some reference regarding his place at the docks.

Spoiler

I would guess it has to do with the fact that Cooli can scam you out of your money/items, so there must be some kind of confrontation at the new location. Not that I've actually checked this yet

27 minutes ago, tavo212cal said:

Hi sorry for ask but is there a way to win Lodvar minigame easy? or with a console command? thanks

I think that minigame is glitched, at least on the version I played. You can progress it by teleporting Olda to the location, it should make the scene conclude.

10 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Does anyone got how to progress the branch

Hide contents

between Tasius and Faida? I only got the comment with him saying that he didn’t think about it when I mention that Faida is friends with Julienne. 

what’s the next step?

Spoiler

You should be able to ask Faida to go out on the date with Tasius, and Faida will come back from that first date.

5 minutes ago, theliddtin said:

Hide contents

You should be able to ask Faida to go out on the date with Tasius, and Faida will come back from that first date.

You mean, during the fake date? So I have to show Tasius the two at the attic anyway?

Edited by Highborn
16 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Hide contents

You mean, during the fake date? So I have to show Tasius the two at the attic anyway?

Spoiler

I don't remember, but it can't hurt to try. I thought mentioning that Juliette and Faida knew each other was enough for Tasius to ask her out though. 

I am pretty sure Tasius just immediately goes up and asks Faida out though.

9 minutes ago, theliddtin said:
  Hide contents

I don't remember, but it can't hurt to try. I thought mentioning that Juliette and Faida knew each other was enough for Tasius to ask her out though. 

Hmm That didn’t happened to me. He just stays at the chair.

1 hour ago, theliddtin said:
  Hide contents

I managed to get it to work, you need to talk with Tasius while he is standing not sitting at the chair. However, when I took the counter replacing Faida, when time passes there is a scene with the PC sleeping and Faida waking her up, but then the scene freezes and there is no dialogue. They just stand there looking at each other.

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

Reveal hidden contents

I managed to get it to work, you need to talk with Tasius while he is standing not sitting at the chair. However, when I took the counter replacing Faida, when time passes there is a scene with the PC sleeping and Faida waking her up, but then the scene freezes and there is no dialogue. They just stand there looking at each other.

Spoiler

Try typing setinchargen 0 0 0 on console and then saving and loading during the freeze. It should work.

Spoiler

How to come up with a plan for Tasius. PC said something to ask someone who knows about love so i went to all in dragonsbridge but noone had any option ao i tried Petite as an love experience but it didn't work either. Someone earlier said to ask sawmill owner that rents rooms (i guess he ment faida) but she has no dialogue as well 

Edited by Voronves
Hide spoilers
21 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

So far it has been (new update excluded - if change) that once the boy has told them to meet Viggi they have about a day to show up. So when they visit the Sunkway - which will probably take longer than a day - the meeting will take place without you.

I would be even willing to cheat it somehow, I was trying to have a look at all variables but nothing worked.
I have another question tho, there is no scene with Dodger? I was raped at the beginning, but now when I am a champion my character is saying: "I can not go there nude again", I had a look at variables, changed the variable responsible for the "nude knowing" but still, Dodger wont show up. Maybe there is new karma requirement? Forgot to mention: I am playing on 1.2.0.1 version

Edited by almette
2 hours ago, almette said:

I would be even willing to cheat it somehow, I was trying to have a look at all variables but nothing worked.
I have another question tho, there is no scene with Dodger? I was raped at the beginning, but now when I am a champion my character is saying: "I can not go there nude again", I had a look at variables, changed the variable responsible for the "nude knowing" but still, Dodger wont show up. Maybe there is new karma requirement? Forgot to mention: I am playing on 1.2.0.1 version

You cannot fight nude again because your karma level is too low (I think you need to bump it above 150) this karma requirement was in there before the 1.2.0.1 version

5 hours ago, DerekRick said:

Hide contents

Try typing setinchargen 0 0 0 on console and then saving and loading during the freeze. It should work.

@Highborn Definitely save and reload whenever a scene hangs like that--it happened to me at several other moments during the quest.

4 minutes ago, lese8 said:

@brewmasterhal @Highborn

dudes,

Is there any solusion to solve the no UI issure for the mini game of Lodvar swim teaching?

I had the UI appear for me, but I would say just use the console to move Olga to Lodvar's location right when the minigame starts (and that way you don't need a UI!)

46 minutes ago, theliddtin said:

You cannot fight nude again because your karma level is too low (I think you need to bump it above 150) this karma requirement was in there before the 1.2.0.1 version

@Highborn Definitely save and reload whenever a scene hangs like that--it happened to me at several other moments during the quest.

I had the UI appear for me, but I would say just use the console to move Olga to Lodvar's location right when the minigame starts (and that way you don't need a UI!)

My karma level is 669 so idk if this is the case.