3 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I received a warning after installing version 1.00.7.  I installed on a brand new game in LE.

Warning!  You have installed Thief version:  1.00.06, on this save and the version has already been launched before: 1.00.7.  Bugs are possible!.

Do I just ignore the message and press ok, or is there a fix for it?

if you are sure you did a clean install just ignore it, i have the same warning too but it doesn't break anything on my part.

also you can try this;

go to \Data\Interface\translations find DogmaEngine_ENGLISH open it, find $dft_ThiefInstalled0 and try to change the value to your version, it didn't work for me but could work for you, worth a shot.

The punishment part seems bugged, if i break the codex after a while, and not get killed. They throw pc in a cell but then, nothing happens. No one comes to visit no matter how much i wait. I still managed to see those scenes tho, here is what i did in case anyone else having the same problem and just wants to see the scenes;

Spoiler

before committing a crime, go to Tulvar, open console and click on him to get his ref id (make sure you see his name on your console), then close the console. Commit a crime, when you are in cell, open console and enter moveto player command, when Tulvar teleports into your cell, he goes out for a second then comes in, then scene progresses normally. Repeat to see other scenes, but if you break the codex 4th time, pc gets lifetime imprisonment and dies.

13 hours ago, Gimlord said:

Latest version is 1.00.7.
What do you mean by blocked tunnel.
Are you able to go to the arena training room for example?
Or you are not able after choosing to fight, to enter the place to change armor?

It doesn't matter anymore. I downloaded the game again and it works fine.

On 12/15/2020 at 7:13 PM, Gimlord said:

Runa is invisible when Version 1.0 starts, I don't gather any ingredients before hand and I find a cutscene talking to an invisible her at the hall of champions which cuts out after two lines from the MC. I think I can't get any further than saving Runa...

Same problem here, i had to resurrect her, but of course she was totally useless, so i am stuck.

Currently having a problem with Marsus. Enter the Anthill, go up to him and after his dialogue of me not being real, nothing else happens. I cant interact with anything and I cant leave the room either. I've used the MCM to regain control to try and punch him once but nothing happens. 

I reloaded a backup save, one before entering Markarth and it still does nothing. The only thing I can think of is maybe changing armor or clothing, waiting 30 mins (didnt work), and trying the different ways to locate where Marsus is (Klepp or the Beggar) still nothing. 

Any suggestions? Should I restart back to Solitude with another new save? 

1 minute ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

Currently having a problem with Marsus. Enter the Anthill, go up to him and after his dialogue of me not being real, nothing else happens. I cant interact with anything and I cant leave the room either. I've used the MCM to regain control to try and punch him once but nothing happens. 

I reloaded a backup save, one before entering Markarth and it still does nothing. The only thing I can think of is maybe changing armor or clothing, waiting 30 mins (didnt work), and trying the different ways to locate where Marsus is (Klepp or the Beggar) still nothing. 

Any suggestions? Should I restart back to Solitude with another new save? 

Punch him.

15 hours ago, CuriousGuy01 said:

ok so installing 1.00.7 is just straight overwrite? or we have to uninstall the old version and install the new one? and did we have to do fresh start?

it seems 1.00.7 is the "full version." I suggest removing the old one and install the latest one. If you have a save that doesn't have the mod, it should work as a fresh start. I could be wrong as Skyrim SE known to have bugs.

3 hours ago, Jimmycrack said:

Is there a console command to skip the first memory scene with marsus on his  bed so that i can atleast see the one at the smelter. The first memory scene always gets stuck

And also where is haelga's diary?

How it gets stuck? I suggest you uncheck the fade option in MCM menu of the mod in system tab and check what happens when you trigger the memory scene.
If your character just sits in a chair alone, use free camera, find marsus( he might be stuck in one of the near rooms) and use moveto player command to move him next to you.

4 hours ago, Jimmycrack said:
Spoiler

Is there a console command to skip the first memory scene with marsus on his  bed so that i can atleast see the one at the smelter. The first memory scene always gets stuck

Try prid XX5AA00C followed by enable

And also where is haelga's diary?

It should appear on her nightstand after a day, but you can also prid XX89F9FD and enable

Spoiler

So I have tried to bring Jonah's family ring to Liorel (instead of Jonah) and I ran into an issue.

Jonah says he'll give me a key to a chest with gear, but when I first attempted this I was given "Liorel's Room Key" and the chest on the shelf was already opened (couldn't access it).

The second time I didn't even get given a room key (the difference is that in this attempt I had agreed to help train Liorel previously).

Final, unrelated comment: I know that after the credits scene when "inspecting" the bodies strewn about, there are some bonus interactions by the player on the unconscious revelers. Are there any I missed? 

1. Fondling the Dark Elf's balls

2. Licking the feet of the Nord on the drawer

3. Peeing on the guy blocking the entrance

4. Sniffing the old guy

Looking in the dialogue, I felt like there should have been one more, but maybe that comment is not connected to the others.

Punching Marsus doesnt seem to work since I cant even have my character attack, or interact with anything around her. 

I was thinking that the scene is probably stuck cuz when I renable controls via MCM, it says that he is busy. Any solutions or should I just do the ol, reinstall

5 hours ago, damitzadam said:

it seems 1.00.7 is the "full version." I suggest removing the old one and install the latest one. If you have a save that doesn't have the mod, it should work as a fresh start. I could be wrong as Skyrim SE known to have bugs.

yea i'm about to, but i kinda don't want to start again after this, so anyone in patreon have info that 1.00.7 is supposed to be latest released for a while? i don't want to start a new one and found out 2 days later another bug fix has been launched, and i've to do it all over again, also everyone has been talking about skip to v.1 how did you do it? (the skip in mcm menu just skip 1 scene a t a time at thats not even for most of the scene) or maybe i'm blind or something and didn't see it XD.

7 hours ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

Punching Marsus doesnt seem to work since I cant even have my character attack, or interact with anything around her. 

I was thinking that the scene is probably stuck cuz when I renable controls via MCM, it says that he is busy. Any solutions or should I just do the ol, reinstall

try this, worked for me;

open console, click on Marsus, enter disable / close console / open again and enter enable

after that i was able to punch him. 

So just finished the quest, i've never felt so empty for a game since i played Nier Automata, and usually the only thing you empty in these mods are your balls, but you think your character will literally never be the same unless you revisit the mod specific parts, now that your character has completed her journey. I only wish the mod had more deep in the relationships of the PC and the NPCs, so we get to see some of them while and after completing the quest, because the mod feels a little bit fragmented between each part. Fortunately there is still the pregnancy quest and some more content in the extended version (and the possible expansion) so who knows.

The other thing i wish is a Forgetfulness potion, because damn i'm so jealous of the ones that got to play this mod from the beginning just now, to get the whole experience in one single walkthrough and not in chunks every year.

Thanks to Dogma for releasing this masterpiece and Brewmasterhal for all the help and translations, to think that a single person was able to accomplish this and even free it just feels like a scam.

16 hours ago, Seyhtan31 said:

if you are sure you did a clean install just ignore it, i have the same warning too but it doesn't break anything on my part.

also you can try this;

go to \Data\Interface\translations find DogmaEngine_ENGLISH open it, find $dft_ThiefInstalled0 and try to change the value to your version, it didn't work for me but could work for you, worth a shot.

It's not working.