So I found the mod enjoyable up until the Skunkway.  From this point on, it seems to be more an exercise in control of the story by the author instead of allowing for character agency.  If played straight it involves a number of tedious task.  Anytime people are looking for cheats to get around these tasks, that should be a sign of a failure in design.  Even in Brewmasterhal's walkthrough he points out a number of places where cheating is literally the best option, not to mention all of the requests for codes and variables in this thread.

After entering the Skunkway, both the character and the player seem to lose all agency.  I never felt like I was playing the character from this point forward.  It becomes almost the worst kind of railroad.  Just trying to get the story to move forward along the railroad requires a lot of unnecessary effort.  It doesn't help that the character has to constantly run around from one place to another.  The maze section becomes increasingly tedious to work with (and mostly unnecessary).  Most of the content feels like it is time filler instead of actively engaging in the story. 

The story also seems to have lost its playful tone as well.  Instead of enticing the character into sexual encounters (the scene with the porter is probably the best example of this), they become more and more forced to the point where it breaks the logic of the Codex.  The most blatant example was the encounter with the smuggler.  By the laws of the area, the participants should suffer some consequences.  It is one thing to break the logic of the area by luring the character somewhere with no witnesses, it is another to blatantly assault the character in a crowded hall.

Mostly the Skunkway is full of dead ends where one has to constantly try to find hidden conditions to move any of the quests along.  I think the part of the problem is that instead of breaking the main quests into a number of smaller sub-quests, everything is lumped together into one big quest in which none of the stages give any hints about where to look next.   It is one thing to handhold the player like the quests in the vanilla game and another to be so obtuse that everything becomes a scavenger hunt.  An example of this is you are told to find the smuggler but not even a hint where to look.  Just a simple line, like "you can usually find him watching the fights" would be sufficient.

Maybe when Brewmasterhal (really the unsung hero of this module, as without his efforts I doubt it would have made it this far) finishes the translation it will make more sense and improve the flow of the module.

Finally, Dogma really needs to stop taking control of the character all the time  -- it is damn annoying.  Just a trivial example of this (but it finally caused me to just 'qqq' out of the game since it was like the 6th or 7th instance of this in a row) -- leaving the Skunkway.  The guard tells the character to get her equipment from storage.  It is obvious what you need to do but yet after two steps I lose control of the character once more.  Leave some agency for the character.  Quit forcing the character to use certain armor and weapons through dialogue.  Just put the armor and weapons in a cabinet and let the character pick what they want -- there really isn't anything in the maze to even bother putting on armor to protect against anyway.  Don't like magic? Instead of removing it entirely, just make it more expensive to use or increase the resistance of creatures to it.

The technical aspects of the module are still quite impressive and I think most modders would love to have Dogma's skills in this area. Overall I have enjoyed the module. I delayed getting Cyberpunk because I wanted to play this first.  However, I think this needs a bit more time in the oven to clean up some bugs and maybe revisit some of the quests.

23 minutes ago, gwg02153 said:

This mod is surprising, but I think it's a very bad choice to Forcing a first-person perspective,. 
The camera angle is weird, and we miss a lot of scenes. Dogma, if you see it, please patch it.

If you're talking about the camera changing at the start of some scenes, you aren't missing anything. It's done so you don't see the characters adjusting and lining up into the position. The dialogue that is played is just for you to imagine the scene and to give some flavor. When the scenes are actually happening you're already in the third person camera.

Just finished playing and, man skyrim never felt this empty before... Dogma really knows how to tell an erotic story, its a pity tho a lot of content hasn't added due to lack of time. I hope he never stops modding skyrim, be it thief or another mod.

I played with 1.00.6 version and had a shit load of ctds while playing, but i'm sure most of them are my potato pc's fault, so i'm ready for second run with 1.00.7 version hoping a little less ctds.

Also, does anyone know how to get rid off that end credits from the screen? i tried turning Hud Opacity to %100 transparent but it didn't work on that. i'd really like to see that scene without any disturbs on the screen.

6 hours ago, killer905 said:

Yes and in 1.006 i had blocked tunnel do arena fight.

Latest version is 1.00.7.
What do you mean by blocked tunnel.
Are you able to go to the arena training room for example?
Or you are not able after choosing to fight, to enter the place to change armor?

25 minutes ago, CuriousGuy01 said:

ok so installing 1.00.7 is just straight overwrite? or we have to uninstall the old version and install the new one? and did we have to do fresh start?

no, do not overwrite. the best way to avoid any conflicts and problems is;

-first, uninstall the old version.

-run fnis.

-start a new game and make a clean save (also i'd recommend deleting the old save files with old versions before this)

-install new version.

-run fnis again.

-start a new game.

it might look like a little exaggerated, but this will also prevent you from corrupt save file based problems.

On 12/2/2020 at 12:32 PM, liouliou said:

Some questions, when i downloaded the 1.0 and google translate the Patreon post of dogma, i had understood that it was not recommanded to start from 0 because he haven't test the first part of the mod. So i used an older save who was made at the entrance of the subway (0.96), and that was working fine until the end of the Werewolf quest.
After having spoken with Tulvar, he asked me to go to sleep, but i just can't interact with my bed, i tried all ending possible with the werewolf, i tried on SSE, i tried the command setpqv bd_sq_sw IsTired true but nothing resolve the problem, it's like the bed doesn't exist in my game. (The night before when i slept with Kush in my bed there were no problems.)
Is there a way to go through, or it's just because i don't start from scratch?
Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english.

Did you solve it? And how? (SOLVED ENABLING BED FROM OLD SAVE)

Next problem is that TORIS and IGNA are stuck busy, tried everything but no success, some help?

5 hours ago, Highborn said:

일부 장면의 시작 부분에서 카메라가 바뀌는 것에 대해 이야기하고 있다면 아무것도 놓친 것이 아닙니다. 캐릭터가 위치에 조정되고 정렬되는 것을 볼 수 없도록 완료되었습니다. 재생되는 대화는 그 장면을 상상하고 약간의 풍미를주기위한 것입니다. 장면이 실제로 일어나고있을 때 이미 3 인칭 카메라에 있습니다.

Well, I don't like what I imagine. There's also a problem of missing additional scenes when I adjust the camera composition.

Hi guys was running through previous saves for missed scenes, any one knows what conditions must be met for Kruvar and Burd scene. I have the ability to pose for Kruvar and finished  Burds quest. Tried with and without have celebratory sex the scene did not play. I also tried to go and sleep the day Nazir is taken care of. But Burd then comes up in the morning outside and doesnot initiate sex. Any suggestions ? 

2 hours ago, Lostskyse said:

Hi guys was running through previous saves for missed scenes, any one knows what conditions must be met for Kruvar and Burd scene. I have the ability to pose for Kruvar and finished  Burds quest. Tried with and without have celebratory sex the scene did not play. I also tried to go and sleep the day Nazir is taken care of. But Burd then comes up in the morning outside and doesnot initiate sex. Any suggestions ? 

You haven't finished Burd's quest yet.  Keep going.

44 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

There's a setting for this in the MCM menu.

oh you mean ''notes by the author'' ? damn how did i miss that. thank you.

btw, i'm having a little error which says i have new version in an old save, which is not the situation. i installed 1.00.7 in a fresh new game, i tried to do what you said and changed the values in ''$dft_thiefinstalled0'' but didn't work. its not a big deal tho but i'm already half way on my second run and i really don't wanna start over. also mod seems so much stable with this new version for me, dunno if due to Dogma's fix or is it because i uninstalled many mods for make it like that. so if there is nothing can be done i'm still ok with it, i didn't have a single ctd so far.

26 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

oh you mean ''notes by the author'' ? damn how did i miss that. thank you.

btw, i'm having a little error which says i have new version in an old save, which is not the situation. i installed 1.00.7 in a fresh new game, i tried to do what you said and changed the values in ''$dft_thiefinstalled0'' but didn't work. its not a big deal tho but i'm already half way on my second run and i really don't wanna start over. also mod seems so much stable with this new version for me, dunno if due to Dogma's fix or is it because i uninstalled many mods for make it like that. so if there is nothing can be done i'm still ok with it, i didn't have a single ctd so far.

MCM can be a bit weird about actually updating the menu when you change the .txt file, so it probably just hasn't caught up.  The setting that turns off the credits is called "Titles" and has a tooltip that says it turns off the credits.

I have this problem,

I received a quest called "Find Marsus in the Anthill" after dealing with the innkeeper in markarth but I can't figure out where the Anthill is, can someone help me?

Edit : Also there's a problem with Kurvar minigame in the second night,  after entering my room he just stood there and not moving

I received a warning after installing version 1.00.7.  I installed on a brand new game in LE.

Warning!  You have installed Thief version:  1.00.06, on this save and the version has already been launched before: 1.00.7.  Bugs are possible!.

Do I just ignore the message and press ok, or is there a fix for it?

46 minutes ago, Anomalyy said:

I have this problem,

I received a quest called "Find Marsus in the Anthill" after dealing with the innkeeper in markarth but I can't figure out where the Anthill is, can someone help me?

Edit : Also there's a problem with Kurvar minigame in the second night,  after entering my room he just stood there and not moving

Anthill is the Warrens. Something that messed up during Google translation from Russian.

If the scene with Kruvar still completes even when he is there not moving, just keep going. I had this problem and later, after some encounters he started sweeping again, so it wasn't a game breaker.

1 minute ago, Highborn said:

Anthill is the Warrens. Something that messed up during Google translation from Russian.

If the scene with Kruvar still completes even when he is there not moving, just keep going. I had this problem and later, after some encounters he started sweeping again, so it wasn't a game breaker.

Thanks the answer, I've waited for a couple of minutes (near 30 minutes) but he still didn't do anything. I was able control the camera, the game was not lagging, the stress bar was there but no dialogue nor progression on the minigame.

3 minutes ago, Anomalyy said:

Thanks the answer, I've waited for a couple of minutes (near 30 minutes) but he still didn't do anything. I was able control the camera, the game was not lagging, the stress bar was there but no dialogue nor progression on the minigame.

I'd try reloading a save or changing the pose, or dress yourself next time, see if past this encounter the next one starts working again

10 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I'd try reloading a save or changing the pose, or dress yourself next time, see if past this encounter the next one starts working again

Hmm... none seem to work, I give up lol, but thanks for answering. 
I'm currently playing on version 1.00.06 I hope the next update will fix my problem. 

1 hour ago, Anomalyy said:

SAME

1 hour ago, Anomalyy said:

Hmm... none seem to work, I give up lol, but thanks for answering. 
I'm currently playing on version 1.00.06 I hope the next update will fix my problem. 

Latest version is 1.00.7
Download the latest version( use the 1.00.6 txt, you will see that 1.00.7 will be on the download page)