On 5/16/2024 at 7:11 PM, heartlesskiwi said:

A good thing to try is always to open the console, select the character and run `disable` followed by `enable` for both Patto and Ondy to reset them

I tried that but it didn't work

8 hours ago, Highborn said:

There is a google translated walkthrough at my signature.

The one after the house is only available if you meet him in the same day at evening I believe.

If you infiltrated the basement to get access to Hokki, and if you decided to have sex with him he would still be grounded because he still didn't fulfill his task. Hokki only leaves if you decide to help him with his task, and then in the next day he will be released and the scene happens at the tree house, which would be the same scene you get if you become champion of champions. So far, you can't get both scenes with Hokki in a single walkthrough. It's one or the other.

Thanks for the reply. could not get the scene after the house , I tried talking to him morning,noon, afternoon,night , deep night

30 minutes ago, disdain18 said:

Thanks for the reply. could not get the scene after the house , I tried talking to him morning,noon, afternoon,night , deep night

Got it. I think you have to go to Hrokki but neither do it with him, then go back to the old man and talk to him this very morning telling him you will be back at night

On 5/11/2024 at 8:12 AM, Sweettits said:

Would anyone know why I can play this mod fine until I shut it down skyrim and continue later only it crashes everytime at start up? Yes i have all the required mods and such.

any one at all?

5 hours ago, Sweettits said:

any one at all?

I can't speak to why it happens with Thief in particular as I'm not currently playing it, but because I have a lot of mods, I often have crashes on loading a save unless I do one thing. As the save is loading, when the black screen begins to change to the scene in Skyrim, I hit the tilde key (~), which brings up the console. This gives my computer time to load the moment of the save without having to do anything in game. After about 10 or 15 seconds when it's finished loading, I hit the tilde key again and begin playing.

Of course, you may be getting a crash for a different reason than having more to load than your computer can handle.

1 hour ago, SlimPickins278 said:

Is there any way to skip Silentwood altogether? Because JFC, this whole section is horrifying and pointless.

Win the rock/paper/scissors minigame at the hot springs.

On 5/16/2024 at 8:35 PM, Highborn said:

try disabling/enable the NPC or use the MCM debug option to make the mod regain control of the scene

Hi... I still couldn't find a solution to bypass the bathhouse scenario the player is teleport to the middle of the stone bench (but the two npc's are walking to it) and they just stand there and do nothing... tried enable/disable them, resurrect them, freecontrol/takecontrol but nothing worked so far... it looks like an animation is about to start with the player lay down on the stone platform but it won't trigger somehow

enb 2024_05_16 19_29_19_81.bmp

Posted (edited)

Facing a bug in the section where you first meet Lefty and his gang. No matter what I do (including removing all items from inventory using commands and even clearing bounties), they still think I have a weapon and start fighting me. I can't fight back at all. 

One thing to note, there is an item that I can't seem to remove and its name is MAG_Unarmed. I've tried to remove it plenty of times but it seems to respawn inside my inventory no matter what. Could be the problem, but I have no idea what it is.

Edited by CKFriction
7 hours ago, johnmftj said:

Hi... I still couldn't find a solution to bypass the bathhouse scenario the player is teleport to the middle of the stone bench (but the two npc's are walking to it) and they just stand there and do nothing... tried enable/disable them, resurrect them, freecontrol/takecontrol but nothing worked so far... it looks like an animation is about to start with the player lay down on the stone platform but it won't trigger somehow

enb 2024_05_16 19_29_19_81.bmp 4 MB · 1 download

I never experienced this bug, so I don't know how to fix it. But are you using FNIS? I believe that if you use Nemesis or Pandora, some furniture animation won't work properly.

5 hours ago, oinkni said:

There should be a scene with Bolund in Faklreath but talking to him doesn't show any dialogue options, works fine if i talk to Zaria, am i missing something ?

Maybe you don't have enough karma for the dialogue to appear. Did you find the clothes he hid near the mill? I don't remember if that's a requirement or something too. 

1 hour ago, CKFriction said:

Facing a bug in the section where you first meet Lefty and his gang. No matter what I do (including removing all items from inventory using commands and even clearing bounties), they still think I have a weapon and start fighting me. I can't fight back at all. 

One thing to note, there is an item that I can't seem to remove and its name is MAG_Unarmed. I've tried to remove it plenty of times but it seems to respawn inside my inventory no matter what. Could be the problem, but I have no idea what it is.

Maybe it's from another mod that is conflicting with Thief? Googling skyrim mag_unarmed points to this mod page: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59790?tab=posts&issue_id=610842/1000

8 hours ago, oinkni said:

There should be a scene with Bolund in Faklreath but talking to him doesn't show any dialogue options, works fine if i talk to Zaria, am i missing something ?

IF you talked to Zaria first, then there is no point talking to Bolund any more - his secret is already revealed, and that path is shut.

Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2024 at 4:13 AM, Highborn said:

There is a google translated walkthrough at my signature.

The one after the house is only available if you meet him in the same day at evening I believe.

If you infiltrated the basement to get access to Hokki, and if you decided to have sex with him he would still be grounded because he still didn't fulfill his task. Hokki only leaves if you decide to help him with his task, and then in the next day he will be released and the scene happens at the tree house, which would be the same scene you get if you become champion of champions. So far, you can't get both scenes with Hokki in a single walkthrough. It's one or the other.

I don't get the option to help him, any ideas?

Also: 

Spoiler

Godrik mentions about trying her butt, is there a scene for that or its just a dialogue?

Edited by Seyhtan31
4 hours ago, Seyhtan31 said:

I don't get the option to help him, any ideas?

Also: 

Hide contents

Godrik mentions about trying her butt, is there a scene for that or its just a dialogue?

Well, when you meet him first time after infiltrating the basement he should ask you to persuade the chief, when your character says she doesn't even know you're there, he then should propose helping him. I have no idea why the dialogue is not appearing.

Regarding Godrik, I don't remember if butt was an option, only remember the bj and vaginal sex with him pulling out.

20 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Well, when you meet him first time after infiltrating the basement he should ask you to persuade the chief, when your character says she doesn't even know you're there, he then should propose helping him. I have no idea why the dialogue is not appearing.

Regarding Godrik, I don't remember if butt was an option, only remember the bj and vaginal sex with him pulling out.

he proposes to help him but then mc has only three options: 1, i'm leaving this village, which leads failing the quest. 2, having sex with him. 3, ''alright, ,i'll go and try to get you out'' and after that 3rd option changes into ''i'll come back later''. No option to helping him out. I think i'm doing (or done) something wrong.

The Godrik thing is just mc says something about not wanting to get pregnant, then Godrik says she shouldn't worry he was thinking of trying her butt as well. So i thought maybe there is a scene with that. Although i kept visiting him and decided to stay when he asks mc to stay, nothing yet so far and scene plays the same after 2nd visit.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Figured out the issue was me being at 8th day lol, mc needs to have time in order to help Hokki.

Hi, playing this through for the first time with what I assume is the newest version as of about a week ago.. I'm in Silentwood and have successfully completed the ceremony. I'm in the quest "Along the Way". My current objective is to Dine at the House of the Lake Keepers.

If I go to his house I can't get in because "Svog doesn't seem to be back home yet"

Svog is standing in the circle with the quest marker above his head. I can't talk to him. I can talk to Atter who is also standing in the Circle and not going home but he offers no useful dialog options.

I've tried waiting, and saving and restarting my game, but neither seem to have any effect.

Anyone have thoughts on how I can fix this?

I'm having a bug when escaping serpent maw, during the dialogue with the thief i got stuck while untying him, my character is stuck in the crouching animation and the thief "free" himself before that  animation, can i move the script, quest in some way?

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, jg8ts said:

Hi, playing this through for the first time with what I assume is the newest version as of about a week ago.. I'm in Silentwood and have successfully completed the ceremony. I'm in the quest "Along the Way". My current objective is to Dine at the House of the Lake Keepers.

If I go to his house I can't get in because "Svog doesn't seem to be back home yet"

Svog is standing in the circle with the quest marker above his head. I can't talk to him. I can talk to Atter who is also standing in the Circle and not going home but he offers no useful dialog options.

I've tried waiting, and saving and restarting my game, but neither seem to have any effect.

Anyone have thoughts on how I can fix this?

Try to use console command 'moveto player' on him when you are next to his house. If he is teleported, he might just enter his home and then you can activate the door.

Edited by Highborn
10 hours ago, Shane498 said:

I'm having a bug when escaping serpent maw, during the dialogue with the thief i got stuck while untying him, my character is stuck in the crouching animation and the thief "free" himself before that  animation, can i move the script, quest in some way?

Have you trying disabling/enabling the character or using the MCM menu debug option?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Highborn said:

i got stuck while untying him, my character is stuck in the crouching animation

Sometimes, switching to free camera for a split of the second and then back to 3rd person kicks script back on track, so it's worth to try, but be warned, in most other cases, switching to free-cam during scenes have opposite effect.

Edited by PippinTom
3 hours ago, Highborn said:

Have you trying disabling/enabling the character or using the MCM menu debug option?

yes I've tried that, and resurrect and resetai, loading a previous save, but every time i got there, he just stand up before the dragonborn kneels to untie him, so she is stuck with the crouching animations and he is just standing up :'(

btw i saw that the refid (or baseid don't remember ) of the Thief is different between inside the serpent maw and when outside could be that? maybe it's switching too soon?