2 hours ago, vialena_kjersti said:

Thanks a lot for your answer, so when the final version is coming?

Tell dogma, I was very enthusiastic about the mod, he created a mod that made me unable to sleep all night, so was my stick, if he didn't release the final version I might get insomnia LoL

He didn't give us any date. But considering his usual schedule, we can estimate around June/July. But since the final version is supposed to be the biggest update yet, it may take more time. But still, there are some planned content to be released after the final version.

If you want to receive weekly updates, you may consider joining his patreon. 

15 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

That's really odd to me.  The Cyrilic name of that NPC is Куш (pronounced "koosh" - it's also Russian for "jackpot") so why Google would decide that it translates as Jack is a mystery.  All scenes involving Kush should end with the PC going to sleep, so I'm at a loss as to why you would not be able to sleep afterward.

I would guess that the name Jack being "short" for jackpot is why that name was chosen--in the Dogma translation, I think Jack even notes the connection between Jackpot and Jack.

2 hours ago, cvbank said:

HOW TO CHECK KARMA ??

You can type in "sqv bd_mq" and use pageup to scroll up to the variable "Lust_var" which is the same as Karma.

However, this value won't be shown unless you extend amount of possible lines the console displays.

It looks like typing in "setpqv dft_congif sys_debugmode 1" will also allow you to directly see the karma value in the MCM menu.

16 hours ago, theliddtin said:

I would guess that the name Jack being "short" for jackpot is why that name was chosen--in the Dogma translation, I think Jack even notes the connection between Jackpot and Jack.

You can type in "sqv bd_mq" and use pageup to scroll up to the variable "Lust_var" which is the same as Karma.

However, this value won't be shown unless you extend amount of possible lines the console displays.

It looks like typing in "setpqv dft_congif sys_debugmode 1" will also allow you to directly see the karma value in the MCM menu.

oh! thank you.

On 2/27/2020 at 5:33 AM, brewmasterhal said:

Good news, everyone!  I asked Dogma and got permission to share the command to unlock the debug menu for the mod.  To access the debug menu, enter the command setpqv dft_congif sys_debugmode 1 into the console, then open the MCM menu.  Yes, Dogma is aware that config is not spelled that way, but it's too late now.  The debug menu gives you check boxes to activate or deactivate the "vagina gape" and "butt hurt" conditions, and a slider that allows you to check or set your karma, along with a bunch of other things you probably shouldn't mess with.

The Translation Files archive contains the Russian versions of the mod files along with the xml files which encode the translation.  They are only intended to be used by someone who wants to modify the translation.  Installing the Thief v0.9.6.01 Patreon - BME archive over the base mod from Dogma's Patreon will apply my version of the text.

That's really odd to me.  The Cyrilic name of that NPC is Куш (pronounced "koosh" - it's also Russian for "jackpot") so why Google would decide that it translates as Jack is a mystery.  All scenes involving Kush should end with the PC going to sleep, so I'm at a loss as to why you would not be able to sleep afterward.

If you're not able to start the scene with Kush on the first night, load a save from before you talk to him, then talk to him and before zoning out of the Arena wait for the internal dialog to end (will be one of "I should be safe; he's not going anywhere this time..." or "I'm willing to bet he doesn't try to rabbit again so soon, at least more than I'm willing to fuck Kush..." or "I can endure a little more humiliation if it gets me closer to beating the piss out of that little weasel one day sooner...")

You can try this:

1. prid XX4e0b9 or target Burd with the console
  2. Enter the tunnels
  3. moveto player
  4. startscene XX3d3ec9

This should force Burd to move to the proper location in the tunnel.  If that doesn't work, try this:

1. prid XX4e0b9 or target Burd with the console
  2. Move to the correct location in the tunnels
  3. moveto player
  4. startscene XX3d3ed0

That should force him to begin the scene where he describes the plot.

thanks for the help dude but its still not working :(

46 minutes ago, disdain18 said:

I'm really sorry if this has been answered already but I went through several pages and I didn't find anything. Do we know what are the scenes for the new patreon version? And is there a walkthrough for it? (I mean specifically for the patreon content)

This is what I found:

i'ts under "reveal hidden contents"

16 hours ago, Garret012 said:

After I tell Nazir to meet in tunnels, I go to the place and nothing happens. How do I start the scene?

A prompt should appear when you are a near the place. If nothing triggers, try to reload a save.

14 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

Im sure this is a common, and fixed problem but i can't seem to find it in the thread:

During the trial where the Victim fights the 3 men, he kills two of them then stops fighting the third and they both just sit there. Any way i can fix this?

This scene is buggy. You may try to use the command "setav aggression 3" on the fighter (not the guard prisoner) and then the guard will start to attack him normally.

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

A prompt should appear when you are a near the place. If nothing triggers, try to reload a save.

This scene is buggy. You may try to use the command "setav aggression 3" on the fighter (not the guard prisoner) and then the guard will start to attack him normally.

Ah got it, but now i've waited a total of 6 days and Burd just sits by the fire place not doing anything. When is he gonna approach me. 

32 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

Ah got it, but now i've waited a total of 6 days and Burd just sits by the fire place not doing anything. When is he gonna approach me. 

I assume you are using a clean save game and you installed the latest patreon version? Can't use it in a save that had previous versions installed. If so, I believe he should appear after ypu unlocked the activities of the third day. Iirc you can't just use the wait menu and make the time pass, you need to progress with the story, follow the routine, learn about Runa, etc, etc, and go to sleep in your bed.

29 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I assume you are using a clean save game and you installed the latest patreon version? Can't use it in a save that had previous versions installed. If so, I believe he should appear after ypu unlocked the activities of the third day. Iirc you can't just use the wait menu and make the time pass, you need to progress with the story, follow the routine, learn about Runa, etc, etc, and go to sleep in your bed.

All i did was load a save and start Burds Scheme, got to the scene on the bed. then he said "im gonna explore this place" the next day hes just sitting by the fire and from there he does nothing.

Should i retry doing it?

7 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

All i did was load a save and start Burds Scheme, got to the scene on the bed. then he said "im gonna explore this place" the next day hes just sitting by the fire and from there he does nothing.

Should i retry doing it?

what scene on the bed?

7 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

Where you agree to have a drink with him, but you get the rest of the money. 

On the second try after that scene, now every day he walks up to me giving me 23 copper coins.

That's normal. After that scene, he is supposed to be walking around and occasionally giving you coins after his fights.

Depending on your progress in the skunkway, he will approach you to discuss something. Keep playing normally. I think it's sometime after you talk with Wilgen about Runa's debt.

18 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

Where you agree to have a drink with him, but you get the rest of the money. 

On the second try after that scene, now every day he walks up to me giving me 23 copper coins.

I am also facing the same problem except burd says he will meet in the tunnel but he doesn't go to the tunnel. I tried the commands too didn't work.

I have an issue with the Kili rape scene for the coin.

I take her outside after 20:00 to Hayden and Castro and initiate the dialogue. They say we should have a drink, she expresses doubt, I say we should have at least one and she agrees.

At that point Castro walks behind the barrels with the alcohol on them and Hayden starts wandering in circles. Nothing happens and it just hangs. I can click nothing.

Any ideas or thoughts on how to progress here?

31 minutes ago, hambonee69 said:

I have an issue with the Kili rape scene for the coin.

I take her outside after 20:00 to Hayden and Castro and initiate the dialogue. They say we should have a drink, she expresses doubt, I say we should have at least one and she agrees.

At that point Castro walks behind the barrels with the alcohol on them and Hayden starts wandering in circles. Nothing happens and it just hangs. I can click nothing.

Any ideas or thoughts on how to progress here?

Do you have any mod that changes Solitude? This kind of behavior usually happens when some other mod is conflicting with the scene.

@brewmasterhal @Highborn i think i've found some cut or unimplemented / unfinished scene. Can you guys please check the spoiler tag and say what you think of it? (bad english grammar ahead)

Spoiler

At squeky mast, the first time when Toris explains pc how to work there etc etc... and then says ''just sit on the bed'', if pc wait too long, he says that a few more times but eventually he says something like ''ok i will not insist, you know what to do if you decide to work''. After that point, if pc sits on bed and decides to work (with at least 100 karma, cause with lower than that pc just stands up) and then, another customer comes from the entrance of the brothel. Not the usual one, a different customer and the dialogue is pretty different too, can't remember all but he says something like ''i never see you here before, are you new?'' and pc replies with yes and then they proceed the usual scene. But after the scene ends, pc is stuck in the brothel, there is no option for ''let me out Min'' or even Toris doesn't even moves from where he normally stands when pc sits to the bed first time. Is it some kind of bug, a secret scene, or like i said above a cut / unimplemented / unfinished feature? I checked the forum but didn't see anything about it.

1 hour ago, Seyhtan31 said:

@brewmasterhal @Highborn i think i've found some cut or unimplemented / unfinished scene. Can you guys please check the spoiler tag and say what you think of it? (bad english grammar ahead)

Hide contents

At squeky mast, the first time when Toris explains pc how to work there etc etc... and then says ''just sit on the bed'', if pc wait too long, he says that a few more times but eventually he says something like ''ok i will not insist, you know what to do if you decide to work''. After that point, if pc sits on bed and decides to work (with at least 100 karma, cause with lower than that pc just stands up) and then, another customer comes from the entrance of the brothel. Not the usual one, a different customer and the dialogue is pretty different too, can't remember all but he says something like ''i never see you here before, are you new?'' and pc replies with yes and then they proceed the usual scene. But after the scene ends, pc is stuck in the brothel, there is no option for ''let me out Min'' or even Toris doesn't even moves from where he normally stands when pc sits to the bed first time. Is it some kind of bug, a secret scene, or like i said above a cut / unimplemented / unfinished feature? I checked the forum but didn't see anything about it.

I didn't know about this scene. It could be an unimplemented content or a secret scene. If the quest becomes not functional after the scene, then it's probably the former. Can't test it right now as I have Thief uninstalled in my game. But that's an interesting find!

In Tes5edit I see a few quests like bd_sq_ghost_ZFcreatureWave3_faction and hp_pregnantquest. Which part of the Falkreath quest is that creature wave part of, because I don't remember there being any creature waves that I was fighting. In regards to the pregnant quest, it says it's future for after main quest (honestly no surprise with how many NPC the PC had sex with, she should have a huge brood by now) - anyone know anything more about that?

Also, where exactly do I need to look in Tes5Edit to figure out the quest stages or pqvs?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, user9120975435 said:

In Tes5edit I see a few quests like bd_sq_ghost_ZFcreatureWave3_faction and hp_pregnantquest. Which part of the Falkreath quest is that creature wave part of, because I don't remember there being any creature waves that I was fighting. In regards to the pregnant quest, it says it's future for after main quest (honestly no surprise with how many NPC the PC had sex with, she should have a huge brood by now) - anyone know anything more about that?

Also, where exactly do I need to look in Tes5Edit to figure out the quest stages or pqvs?

Thanks!

Not sure if this bd_sq_ghost_ZFcreatureWave3_faction was ever implemented.

@brewmasterhal is the guy with most knowledge about the technical part of this mod, so maybe he knows that and about the quest stages.

The pregnancy quest is planned to be released after the main quest, so after the upcoming update 1.0. The thing we know is that Dogma is planning to choose three possible fathers with three different endings for each. He thought it would be better this way, rather than making a generic ending with same dialogues for all, but just changing the father. Naturally, only the npcs that had vaginal sex with the PC are going to be considered. He also said he didn't choose any npc yet, and that he would start thinking about it after he ends the main quest. The reason he wants to choose 3 is because it would be too work if every possible father could get an ending.