Outdated - [CE] Conan Exiles - Outdated

Can the mods for this game be used single-player/with NPCs, with the NPCs acting based on AI like in TES/Fallout? I only ask because I've actually had Exiles sat unplayed in my Steam list a long while, but never really cared for multiplayer RP.

5 hours ago, Daguy said:

Can the mods for this game be used single-player/with NPCs, with the NPCs acting based on AI like in TES/Fallout? I only ask because I've actually had Exiles sat unplayed in my Steam list a long while, but never really cared for multiplayer RP.

Which mods? I have used many in single player, but it's so much more worthwhile to join a server.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Bound Desire +18 ER/PVP/Slavery/Level Boost
PVP
ERP
Age Restrictions: +18
Server: NA
Max capacity of server: 20(for now)
Discord (or other) Server: https://discord.gg/W5nACvD
Text only
No password

Server Settings
XP rate: x3
Gathering Rate: x 3
Day/Night Ratio: 0.5/1.5
Hunger/Thirst settings: 0.1/0.1 Idle 0.5/0.5 Active
Drop Equipment on Death: No
God Avatars Enabled: No
Containers Ignore Ownership: No
The Purge Activated: No
Players stay logged in the world when they log out.

Mods:

Pippi
Less Building Placement Restrictions
Fashionist
Improved Quality of Life
Level 250 Mod
SlaverMod1.13
Roleplay 1.8.1
ExilesExtreme
Thrall War Dungeon Mod
Savage Steel
Savage Steel vol II
Exiled_lands_improved
WARRIOR Mutator
RP Aesthetics
WYSIWYG Wheel of Pain
Better Thralls v1.7.1
DyeMoreBetterer
Tier4 Thralls - Increased Spawn
Aquilonian Females
Conan Sexiles 3.1.5
Unlock Plus
Pickup+
Player Beacons

You wake up in a cell, lit with strange blue touches, looking around you see multiple people in it. There is a man that motions you over to him.

"Hello, and welcome to the Prison of Bakaris, now before you leave this cell I need you to make a choice" He says. "Will you be a slave, a slaver, or neither?"

And so the decision is yours to make.
((Keep in mind that certain roles get different starting gear. Also you can always change it latter.))

Please keep in mind that there are still some things under construction.

The Oasis of Pleasure is a (Erotic) Roleplaying Server with all kinds of Genders and Sexualities, a place where you can live out your Desires, or Roleplay just the normal way.
 This Server has no set Lore and therefor welcomes all Roleplayer's to roleplay what they want be it ERP or RP, as long as it fits into the timeline.

We welcome everyone to join and play with us on the Server, you can be anything you want, there are few exceptions such as no playing of Gods / Demi-Gods, you are allowed to bend Lore from Conan, we are NOT a hardcore serious RP Server after all. On this Server you will most likely encounter a lot of Futa's /Shemale's and even Herm's, so prepare yourself.

The Server welcomes new Players always with open Arms, we pride ourselves with one of the most humble and friendly Community's in the Exiles Private Server branch.
There are Kit's to ease your start into our Server and a FREE Level 60 Boost..

Server Rates:
Harvest x5
XP x10
No drop on Death
Bodies vanish when logged out
Fast Crafting
Free Warp's
Loyalty System with Rewards
Custom Quests
3 Hub's.. Normal, Dark and Light

Download all our Mods through our Steam Workshop Collection!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1613953221

Join our Discord for more Information
https://discord.gg/TtG4rgm

• 2 weeks later...

Serendipity (Rp/Erp/Pvp)
The storms encroach. The portals open. Welcome to the Exiled Lands of Serendipity where your fantasies are submerged in the darkness of old magic. Choose your side. Find your allies exile and unite, or find yourself in the shackles of oppression.

Server Settings
Combat mode: PvP (on consent)
Xp multiplier: 2.0
PvP building damage: off (unless special event)
Resource respawn: 1.5
Items kept on death
Harvest amount: 2.0
Thrall/item conversion: 0.1
Purge: No (unless special event)
Custom quests and dungeons
Two unique starting areas depending what faction you choose
Player built RP hubs with events weekly
Free boost to 60 with starting kits
Warps, public map room and boats

Mods
Pippi
River Boat Mod
Fashionist
CharEditLite
Glowing Eyes & More
Kerozard's Paragon Leveling (multigun refresh)
SlaverMod
Roleplay 
Exiles Extreme
Immersive Sexiles Server Mod
Thrall War Dungeon Mod
Ruins of the Storm
CNC 
Unlock Plus (with Pickup)
RP Aesthetics
Conan Sexiles
Warrior Mutator 
Emberlight
Aquilonian Females
SVS Extended
IMMERSE RP Buildings & Placeables Decor

Ip: 192.169.80.219:7905
Discord: https://discord.gg/Rpkc2jX

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, WrylyLL said:

Thanks!  I bought the game about a year ago, and have heard that some mods no longer worked due to game updates.  So I have 2 questions.  Is the game still being updated?  How do I enable nudity for the US version?  When I first played I knew how.   But that was months ago.  Just so you know I want to play the game in Singleplayer.

3 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Thanks!  I bought the game about a year ago, and have heard that some mods no longer worked due to game updates.  So I have 2 questions.  Is the game still being updated?  How do I enable nudity for the US version?  When I first played I knew how.   But that was months ago.  Just so you know I want to play the game in Singleplayer.

The game is continuing being updated. To set your "server" to nudity you need to start a game and then go into server settings to enable it there - at least thats what I did. I play single player too

[EU - GER] [E-RPvP] Crossroads [+18]

** IP 176.57.171.167:28100**

If you are looking for a Server with a well tinkered modlist for all your fashion and building needs, we got you covered!

Fast leveling and harvesting ensuring a quick progression and a raised level cap allowing you to get more feats and attributes!

Build where you like and what you like, a wooden shack or a castle, it's up to you!

More sliders and more haircuts offering a truly unique look for everyone - you can even pick you favorite hair/skin/eyecolor.

Soft PvP ensuring only fights between players, building damage is disabled. No need to worry about safe locations or well protected bases!

You love fighting other players but you don't want to kill them? Don't look any further your victims will be unconscious... however what you are going to do to them lying helpless on the ground is up to you! Stabbing, rubbing... or more - the choice is yours.

If you want to engage people in a more RP'ish fight, that's also possible, dice rolls, new and special attributes made just for that offering whole new RP encounters!

But that's not all, if you want to create quests, loving the thespian system of Pipi but never had a chance to create quests on your own - don't look any further! (creating quests and or RP hubs via Pipi has to be checked by admins before publishing to ensure to be fair and balanced.)

Hope to see you in the Exiled Lands!

Spoiler

(even if you just stop by for quick fuck)

Server location is germany
Languages used are german and english in global chat.

Modlist (not the actual loadorder):

Spoiler

Bikini Armos
Shadow of Skelos - Extended
Barbare
AquilonianFemales
WarriorPrincessWardrobe
Conspirator_Armor
RoleplayGear
RA
Immersion
people_statues
Savage_Steel
ClayBuildings
Northern Timber Buildings
Dark Age Buildings
Stoja’s Warpaints
Less Building Placement Restriction
Paragon Leveling
Interesting Caves
Rebalanced Weather
Pickup + Fix
Grey Stone Buildings
ExilesExtreme
StylistPlus
Warrior_mutator_mod
SlaverMod
SexilesMod
SlaveWarsServer
Roleplay
Exiled_lands_improved
Emberlight
LADC_RP
Improved_Quality_of_Life
Pippi

Discord Link:

https://discord.gg/sdyQJNT

On 12/18/2019 at 2:40 AM, RedMonika said:

The game is continuing being updated. To set your "server" to nudity you need to start a game and then go into server settings to enable it there - at least thats what I did. I play single player too

Sorry for the late reply but thank you.:)

6 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Sorry for the late reply but thank you.:)

Cool. I forgot to add that you might need to start a new game but once it's set it's set. I can't recall if this needs to be done again for new games. I torture myself and do perma-death but I don't remember if I needed to do this over again.

11 hours ago, RedMonika said:

Cool. I forgot to add that you might need to start a new game but once it's set it's set. I can't recall if this needs to be done again for new games. I torture myself and do perma-death but I don't remember if I needed to do this over again.

It's no problem.  I just reinstalled the game.  OH!!  The last time I did a series playthrough there was a bug when I would restart the game, I couldn't continue my game it would only let me start a new game.  Have you had any problems continuing your game in Singleplayer?

1 hour ago, Kain82 said:

It's no problem.  I just reinstalled the game.  OH!!  The last time I did a series playthrough there was a bug when I would restart the game, I couldn't continue my game it would only let me start a new game.  Have you had any problems continuing your game in Singleplayer?

Not that I can recall. Did you try to restart the game?

On 12/21/2019 at 1:01 AM, RedMonika said:

Not that I can recall. Did you try to restart the game?

That was back when I first bought the game about a year ago.  At the time I had to start a new game, because all the progress that I had made was erased.  So I had to restart.

On 12/18/2019 at 9:01 PM, strident star said:

[EU - GER] [E-RPvP] Crossroads [+18]

** IP 176.57.171.167:28100**

If you are looking for a Server with a well tinkered modlist for all your fashion and building needs, we got you covered!

Fast leveling and harvesting ensuring a quick progression and a raised level cap allowing you to get more feats and attributes!

Build where you like and what you like, a wooden shack or a castle, it's up to you!

More sliders and more haircuts offering a truly unique look for everyone - you can even pick you favorite hair/skin/eyecolor.

Soft PvP ensuring only fights between players, building damage is disabled. No need to worry about safe locations or well protected bases!

You love fighting other players but you don't want to kill them? Don't look any further your victims will be unconscious... however what you are going to do to them lying helpless on the ground is up to you! Stabbing, rubbing... or more - the choice is yours.

If you want to engage people in a more RP'ish fight, that's also possible, dice rolls, new and special attributes made just for that offering whole new RP encounters!

But that's not all, if you want to create quests, loving the thespian system of Pipi but never had a chance to create quests on your own - don't look any further! (creating quests and or RP hubs via Pipi has to be checked by admins before publishing to ensure to be fair and balanced.)

Hope to see you in the Exiled Lands!

Reveal hidden contents

(even if you just stop by for quick fuck)

Server location is germany
Languages used are german and english in global chat.

Modlist (not the actual loadorder):

Reveal hidden contents

Bikini Armos
Shadow of Skelos - Extended
Barbare
AquilonianFemales
WarriorPrincessWardrobe
Conspirator_Armor
RoleplayGear
RA
Immersion
people_statues
Savage_Steel
ClayBuildings
Northern Timber Buildings
Dark Age Buildings
Stoja’s Warpaints
Less Building Placement Restriction
Paragon Leveling
Interesting Caves
Rebalanced Weather
Pickup + Fix
Grey Stone Buildings
ExilesExtreme
StylistPlus
Warrior_mutator_mod
SlaverMod
SexilesMod
SlaveWarsServer
Roleplay
Exiled_lands_improved
Emberlight
LADC_RP
Improved_Quality_of_Life
Pippi

I can't find your server... :(

9 hours ago, strident star said:

I stopped/closed the server currently, due to the lack of ppl playing :/ if there is a demand by at least some ppl i will re open it. 

but for now... there is no need paying a server for just myself ^^

I would like to play on it too. Maybe create a steam group or discord and see how many people are joining

On 12/26/2019 at 8:23 PM, juste95 said:

I can't find your server... :(

On 12/27/2019 at 11:16 AM, AlicjaDee said:

I would like to play on it too. Maybe create a steam group or discord and see how many people are joining

The server in question is back online, been playing on it since Friday. Very fun cool mods and a very friendly Server Owner ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Storms of Superior said:

Let me grab you a link. Brb 

direct connect:

160.202.167.13:7777 

wouldn't I need to know what mods the server is using before connecting? I've not played CE much beyond the first 10  minutes or so, so I have no idea how any of this works.