Outdated - [CE] Conan Exiles - Outdated

5 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Huh? Were are these characters?^^

In the desert near The Den, there is a friendly werewolf in some ruins, who tells you about Jhebbal Sag. In fact with the last update I'm pretty sure you have to visit him to learn the new religion. Anyway, when you talk to him, he brings up how this animal like deity used to breed with human females, and how the followers practice this.

More so, its a big part of the derketo religion. Its brought up when selecting the religion its description at character creation. Sex with beasts and corpses is just another way to honor their god. There is a shrine to derketo in the jungle, where the priestess will teach it to you, and she mentions it if I recall. The shrine and the alters themselves are very telling of what happens on them.

Also to a lesser extent, there is a spot in sepermeru where something of the sort might be implied. Something to do with taming beasts, on torn papers laying around. I dont recall exactly what was written but I remember one of the journals being very suggestive.

5 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Well... i do see the point of it. Like this:

I Do Not Consent to the Following: - Permadeath (talk ooc first) - Scat - Watersports - Disfigurement/Mutilation

Permadeath would be retarded, I dont support that at all. The other stuff could probably just be determined on a server to server basis. Or have some rules regarding where it can be done (your own home).

25 minutes ago, CaineChan said:

Permadeath would be retarded, I dont support that at all. The other stuff could probably just be determined on a server to server basis. Or have some rules regarding where it can be done (your own home).

I think permadeath could be a kink, especiallly since it's mentioned quite often. Allowing/denying stuff from server to server would end up with only the kinks of the admin would be allowed, which is probably far less than moist people hope for. Your home isn't a save place either, with enough time/people it can be broken and raided, so if you don't want to have that stuff it doesn't work as rule at all.

5 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I think permadeath could be a kink, especiallly since it's mentioned quite often. Allowing/denying stuff from server to server would end up with only the kinks of the admin would be allowed, which is probably far less than moist people hope for. Your home isn't a save place either, with enough time/people it can be broken and raided, so if you don't want to have that stuff it doesn't work as rule at all.

Permadeath can be too easily abused, and would be way too difficult to implement effectively.

Im sure decent admins would add/remove things if there was a general consensus. Keep in mind, there isnt much room for being picky, considering how few mods there are.

Also, I only play on no-raid servers. Most lewd servers are like that. But if you break into someones house and witness them engaging in watersports, thats your problem lol.

Still looking for lore-friendly sexiles server without tons of cosmetics mods and other cheats-mechanics (like teleportations to POI/towns/etc, levelups, free items).

Rape, pvp, abusing, kidnapping - in priority. 

39 minutes ago, CaineChan said:

Permadeath can be too easily abused, and would be way too difficult to implement effectively.

Im sure decent admins would add/remove things if there was a general consensus. Keep in mind, there isnt much room for being picky, considering how few mods there are.

Also, I only play on no-raid servers. Most lewd servers are like that. But if you break into someones house and witness them engaging in watersports, thats your problem lol.

Then we're talking about different things i guess. I'd want to be captured and enslaved, and afaik that requires PVP. The servers i checked have it added, so it would rather go the other way around... somebody breaks into your house, knocks you out and you wake up by somebody shitting on you.^^

Hello everyone! My friends recently opened a 18+ conan RP server, called Savage Lands, with a lots of mod to use in rps. We have a nice looking hub which has a tavern, therma, a brothel and a jail too. We will have quests in the city, but you can also be a dancer in the tavern ...etc. So I would like to invite you guys and girls to come and check out the server and give it a try. The server is still young, but I hope we can grow a nice community. Our discord : https://discord.gg/Q48NzF . Our discord has all the information about the server that I did a horrible job at trying to explaing it.

10 hours ago, Barka said:

Still looking for lore-friendly sexiles server without tons of cosmetics mods and other cheats-mechanics (like teleportations to POI/towns/etc, levelups, free items).

Oh, yes, I agree completely. Blue giants, green goblins and winged dwarves as player characters... break immersion.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having a good time over at thrall wars server, 70 people limit and periodically gets full and almost always more than a few people on. Running a slaver guild there. Here is the discord description I shamelessly copied from them.

Server name: [RP] Thrall wars (18+ adult, thralls, events, stories, PVP, mods, real dungeons, real loot)

Server IP Address: 185.38.151.61:7777

Steam direct connect: steam://connect/185.38.151.61:2701

5 Mods used (in the following order) 1. Pippi - User and Server Management

2. Thrall Wars Decorations

3. Conan Sexiles

4. SlaverMod 1.06

5. Thrall War Dungeon Mod

6. Unlock plus (with pickup)

7. RP Aesthetics (RA) You can also subscribe them all with one click here (Just make sure once in game that the order ends correct): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1326409512

This discord: https://discord.gg/Q7BcJzR

Discord to documentation and info for the Thrall wars dungeon mod: https://discord.gg/asNNZsc

Direct link to TW modon steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1326031593

We have daily server restarts at 08:00 gmt

ob.png.836c30e0c9b619c5b58b991a733f4bcd.png

OBLIVION RP-PVP 18+ [PC]
Server IP: 94.185.80.91

Welcome to Oblivion! [Based in [EU] Stockholm, Sweden]
30 slots today but will expand if needed. Highest performance possible from our host.
Discord: discord.gg/hkbAZhA

banenr.png.abc40bce7dd0776791f7844eb37d4419.png

A new fresh start in our lovley Conan Exiles roleplaying community, this time with primary focus on bringing life into the world with unique questlines, public towns and lots of events and gatherings. Stop by our discord to read and find out more!

XP multiplier: 5.0
Harvest multiplier: 5.0
Drop on death – Not enabled
Loot player corpses – Not enabled
PVP building damage – Not enabled

Mod order:
Pippi - User & Server Management System
Unlock Plus (with Pickup)
Conan Sexiles
Less Building Placement Restrictions
Kerozards Paragon Leveling - A Multigun Refresh
Thrall War Dungeon Mod
Fashionist Emberlight
Aquilonian Females
DyeMoreBetterer RP Aesthetics (RA)
Improved Quality of Life
Speech Bubbles Exiled
Savage Steel
Lands Improved

Could somebody please help me??? I am trying to set up a singleplayer/personal server with a mod for the first time, you know, to check things out and learn them. I set the server settings and all on "costum" but when I press play, the game crashes. 

1 hour ago, Nando94 said:

Could somebody please help me??? I am trying to set up a singleplayer/personal server with a mod for the first time, you know, to check things out and learn them. I set the server settings and all on "costum" but when I press play, the game crashes. 

The mod is probably corrupt. Which mod are you using?

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ The Forbidden Sanctuary ╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Find adventure, struggle, and maybe even love in the harsh and dangerous Exiled Lands of the Forbidden Sanctuary!

While we strive to follow baseline lore of the Conan universe, we also ensure that there is a lot of room and flexibility to be creative and forge your own story. Bend the lore to create an epic tale that is all your own!

The Sanctuary was once a dumping ground for the exiled of Hyboria, but has become secret refuge for those seeking a new beginning and a place of belonging.  Many creatures of myth and legend, thought to have long been extinct, can be found. Here, they all live as they wish, building their lives anew in this land of freedom and opportunity. Such freedom comes at a cost though. In exchange for a new beginning, they are forever bound within the Sanctuary.

What will you become Exile? Just another mote of sand tumbling through the hourglass, or something more? Perhaps you will strive to control the land, and others? Take slaves, slay your enemies, and build a home worthy of a king? Or will you lose your will in service to another? Only you are in control of your fate, only you can write your story. Come see where that path leads you.

Our Mod List
→ Pippi
→ Exiles Extreme
→ Glass Construction
→ Aquilonian Females
→ RP Aesthetics (RA)
→ Savage Steel
→ Sexiles
→ Slaver Mod
→ Thrall Wars
→ Paragon Leveling
→ Stone Statues
→ Lesser Build Restrictions
→ Dye More Betterer
→ Fashionist
→ Unlock+
→ Char Edit Lite

List Of Some Of Our Features
→ Plans for monthly Events
→ Starting town with quests and shops
→ Dungeons and boss arenas
→ Active Admin staff
→ Slightly boosted server settings for xp and harvest rates

Discord Link
https://discord.gg/2ZCZEjj

• 4 weeks later...

Found rather a bunch of really fun guys to play with than a good server, and after some problems with abusive admins we decided to start our own server where admins won't be allowed to participate in conflicts.

Borderlands - Conflict, Slavery, ERP (18+) [RP-PvP-ERP] (EU/NA)

A brand new server introducing classic RP-PvP rules and settings to promote IC conflict and consequence with a heavy focus on Roleplay. Borderlands has a standard and lightweight rule set, much like others servers you may have played on, however with a deeper RP slant. Every action your character takes will have consequences; not all of them resulting in a positive outcome. We believe that stories which include both highs and lows are much more rewarding, and build better inter-character conflict.

We have a brief application process to guarantee that all players who apply do so with the same mindset, so you are sure to find people that want the same experience as you do!

Modlist: Speech Bubbles, Less Building Placement Restrictions, Pippi, RP Aesthetics, Sexiles, SlaverMod, Thrall Wars Dungeon Mod, Fashionist, Improved QoL Links: Discord: https://discord.gg/NKw2RDz

Experienced admin team, solid player base already but more is more fun. :)

You don't need to enjoy pvp to play there (i don't and i suck^^), but you shouldn't start whining because your bad ass character just got beaten by a random guy. And possibly then captured, robbed (2 items max), enslaved, raped... (with consent). Rules really encourage conflict, so before you consider to create a character supposed to rule the world... make sure you have some skills in that, be it pvp, diplomatic, betrayel... otherwise you might become disappointed.

On 6/11/2019 at 11:48 AM, Bumpz said:

ob.png.836c30e0c9b619c5b58b991a733f4bcd.png

OBLIVION RP-PVP 18+ [PC]
Server IP: 94.185.80.91

Welcome to Oblivion! [Based in [EU] Stockholm, Sweden]
30 slots today but will expand if needed. Highest performance possible from our host.
Discord: discord.gg/hkbAZhA

banenr.png.abc40bce7dd0776791f7844eb37d4419.png

A new fresh start in our lovley Conan Exiles roleplaying community, this time with primary focus on bringing life into the world with unique questlines, public towns and lots of events and gatherings. Stop by our discord to read and find out more!

XP multiplier: 5.0
Harvest multiplier: 5.0
Drop on death – Not enabled
Loot player corpses – Not enabled
PVP building damage – Not enabled

Mod order:
Pippi - User & Server Management System
Unlock Plus (with Pickup)
Conan Sexiles
Less Building Placement Restrictions
Kerozards Paragon Leveling - A Multigun Refresh
Thrall War Dungeon Mod
Fashionist Emberlight
Aquilonian Females
DyeMoreBetterer RP Aesthetics (RA)
Improved Quality of Life
Speech Bubbles Exiled
Savage Steel
Lands Improved

Down, as most of the others too. Please update the Invite-ink for other users that want to try and take a look!

AKROS seems to be down btw, the server i mean. 

On 7/8/2019 at 5:57 AM, -Player1- said:

Down, as most of the others too. Please update the Invite-ink for other users that want to try and take a look!

AKROS seems to be down btw, the server i mean. 

As a server admin myself its quite obvious. People joining the server staying for a couple of days and leaving. Its simply not possible to create/start a community if everyone leaves after some days. I have on my server over 30 people (inactive) but since they are all just 'checking' the server is still kinda dead. And thats why most of the server owners stop caring.... and closing their servers.

Ps.: 

My Server still runs made configs to fit a singleplayer experience kind off - since i am alone most of the time. its more about a singleplayer server online:

# [DE/ENG] Age of Debauchery 18+ RPvP #

IP: 176.57.174.65:280

On 7/12/2019 at 6:08 PM, three7 said:

Any 10x PVE server with Sexiles & slaver mods, , Calamitous? (etc).

If you still looking for a server, mine is still running. Settings are on fast/high rates and most of the mods you mentioned are in use (not calamitous. What's so special about it?).

Special mods for PvP allowing to make actual use of PvP since you can not die that easy/fast. You will get unconscious and that enables features of other mods for some 'actions'.

However feel free to stop by!^^

On 7/11/2019 at 2:23 AM, strident star said:

As a server admin myself its quite obvious. People joining the server staying for a couple of days and leaving. Its simply not possible to create/start a community if everyone leaves after some days. I have on my server over 30 people (inactive) but since they are all just 'checking' the server is still kinda dead. And thats why most of the server owners stop caring.... and closing their servers.

Ps.: 

My Server still runs made configs to fit a singleplayer experience kind off - since i am alone most of the time. its more about a singleplayer server online:

# [DE/ENG] Age of Debauchery 18+ RPvP #

IP: 176.57.174.65:280

That's why conan sexiles need NPC / beastiality support

• 1 month later...

GRIM TALES RP [RP-PVP 18+ — Heavy RP, Grimdark, Magic]

Grim Tales RP is a heavy role playing server with unique lore — based on Hyborian world, yet blending seamlessly with new elements. Our server is catered first of all for dedicated text Roleplayers, including those with limited playtime — which defines the ruleset and certain server settings. We want to keep the game challenging, but not frustrating and without endless grinding and farming. 

Server features include:

— Unique server lore with endless choices for character concepts 

— Cryptic Lovecraftian server story, discovered through DMed hints and events, with players defining its outcome by their actions in the distant future  

— Unique and lore-friendly Magic system 

— Supernatural Character options (Vampire (one of 7 ancient bloodlines with unique backstory and powers), Hellspawn (Tiefling), Werewolf, Werehyena, Inpu (Undead Werejackal), Serpentman, Deep One (Fishfolk), Beastman, Degenerate, Half-Giant and so on). Supernatural Characters number is controlled to maintain RP balance.

— Players start at level 60 with special player kits corresponding to their character concept and backstory

— A mix of tabletop RPG options and ingame mechanics

— Heavily gated mature community

— Strict admin policy

ModList:

▫️ Pippi 
▫️ Less Building Placement Restrictions 
▫️ Less Building Placement Restrictions - Bed Cave Add-On 
▫️ Thrall War Dungeon Mod 
▫️ Warrior Mutator for Conan Exiles 
▫️ No Balance Changes for WARRIOR Mutator 
▫️ Admin Skelos Collector for WARRIOR Mutator 
▫️ Conan Sexiles 
▫️ ExilesExtreme
▫️ ExilesExtreme_FeatBlocker 
▫️ Fashionist 
▫️ Roleplay 
▫️ RP Aesthetics (RA) 
▫️ GrimTales server mod

Join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5K7TcKd  

On 5/21/2019 at 2:07 AM, Barka said:

Teleportation isn't bad if you use the Wayfarer mod.  Basically it lets you create statues that work just like the already existing teleport system, creating a network.  But it doesn't let people just teleport at will to anywhere they want - they have to actually reach a statue and they can only go where there are other statues. 

I find this handy without being too overpowered, as it basically lets people link to certain hubs where the owners of said hubs actually want visitors.

Looking for a SM kind of server for the coming weeks. Looking more for player slavery centered around female characters. Said slaves can be "passed around" from one settlement to another and so forth, by means of capture and conquest. Female character slaves must have some limited freedoms to take part in hunting and gathering for settlements. Any like that?