Outdated - [CE] Conan Exiles - Outdated

On 4/4/2020 at 11:09 AM, Crate123 said:

Im a little surprised that this community hasnt jumped on this game like rabid sharks. It has everything: Inbuild nudity, wheels of pain, taking slaves, entertainers, dismemberment, inbuild emotes. Steam workshop has some decent mods but we all know that this is the best community for making these sorts of mods and I hope we see more coming soon.

Its actually really mind boggling. Conan Exiles is the PERFECT place for such content. Sex and all its variants are literally lore, and most of the framework is already there. I think the underlying issue is that the game simply isn't popular enough for modders to take an interest. However it took years for some of skyrims best mods to be developed and released, so perhaps the same will happen in this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Rise Of The Overlords

18+ Adult (E)RP, PvP-C, PvE.

Connection Info:    181.214.149.66:7905

steam://connect/181.214.149.66:27143

The Exiled land is filled with strife and conflict and as such RP is accepted and encouraged.

Strength and progression will give you an advantage and benefit in overcoming your peers.

With an XP rate at 1.5 kill, 1.0 crafting and 2.5 gathering makes each base developed through raw effort and commitment of one or many.

They will have the advantage over those that don't.

Everything is treated In-Character.

PvP is active all the time.

However each clan or individual is allowed one Flaggi to protect one area with no building restrictions.

However any structure and/or creations outside the influence of the Flaggi is open to be raided and destroyed freely.

All RP is to be consented and discussed for the most optimal & enjoyable experience.

Welcome to the server that doesn't control your every action, but encourages creativity.

Features:

- Free Large Backpack (30 Encumbrance) and Eveirium tools

- PvP & Enslavement but with rules restricting only to those consented ( friendly fire is at its lowest - 10%)

- Unlimited free RGB dyeing gear.

- Displayed sheathed weapon(s) on body and appearance styles enabled

- Friendly, active admins who will work with you

- Powerful server hardware

- optional Skip to level 60

- 3 custom-made end-game Dungeons

- 23 Quests

RP: Features:

- Ranks showing consent in game, (PvP, PvE & Enslavement)

- Public RP hubs

- RP as any kind of character.

- All the character customization you can hope for

- Roleplay mod with all it's features enabled. Ravens & thieving

- Optional D&D Style Skill Dice Roll RP

Full mod list in the collection below

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1347921205

Discord: https://discord.gg/GR4z8Zu

Hey I'm new to this game and I've just installed this mod, I was wondering what are the best body mods to use with sexiles? I'm playing a single player campaign to get used to the game before I jump into a server. If anyone knows what are some good mods for single player, please let me know.

27 minutes ago, Astral Wanker said:

Hey I'm new to this game and I've just installed this mod, I was wondering what are the best body mods to use with sexiles? I'm playing a single player campaign to get used to the game before I jump into a server. If anyone knows what are some good mods for single player, please let me know.

there is a single player campaign??! 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

there is a single player campaign??! 

You can play the game offline in single player mode. it's not a campaign, but that's how I call it.

13 minutes ago, Storms of Superior said:

Aquilonian Females is my favorite body mod.

Thanks, gonna give it a try!

1 hour ago, Astral Wanker said:

You can play the game offline in single player mode. it's not a campaign, but that's how I call it.

Ok, because I just thought I missed something. I died of boredom virtually :(
Paid only 15 EUR for the game but it feels like it has not much content. Kinda weird. 

I've been trying to get into multiplayer in this game.  It seems like it could be fun, except it feels impossible to find an active server that keeps the lore simple.  Instead every server I've found (that has people on them when I have time to play) seems to be 90% half-demon/half-pixie/half-vampire/half-werewolf/necromancer/sorcerer/avatar/half-angel characters.  Which I guess is what people want to play and more power to them, but good luck if you just want to play a human around other humans in a vaguely Conan-ish setting.  Not to mention most RP servers seem to actively fight against people RPing (no global chat, no whispers, no this, no that, just run around and hope maybe you'll run into someone someday) and often have pages, and pages, and pages of rules (I get building rules and what not, but if there are ten pages of rules on how to pvp it kind of makes it hard to pvp).

It seems like it should be a great game.  I like the idea, I like the mechanics, and I'd love to be able to play a multiplayer game where there is a chance of violent encounters that lead to fun RP, but instead I really feel like I am playing Second Life 2.0 instead of Conan Exiles most of the time.

2 hours ago, lurking_0_lurker said:

I've been trying to get into multiplayer in this game.  It seems like it could be fun, except it feels impossible to find an active server that keeps the lore simple.  Instead every server I've found (that has people on them when I have time to play) seems to be 90% half-demon/half-pixie/half-vampire/half-werewolf/necromancer/sorcerer/avatar/half-angel characters.  Which I guess is what people want to play and more power to them, but good luck if you just want to play a human around other humans in a vaguely Conan-ish setting.  Not to mention most RP servers seem to actively fight against people RPing (no global chat, no whispers, no this, no that, just run around and hope maybe you'll run into someone someday) and often have pages, and pages, and pages of rules (I get building rules and what not, but if there are ten pages of rules on how to pvp it kind of makes it hard to pvp).

It seems like it should be a great game.  I like the idea, I like the mechanics, and I'd love to be able to play a multiplayer game where there is a chance of violent encounters that lead to fun RP, but instead I really feel like I am playing Second Life 2.0 instead of Conan Exiles most of the time.

If you can get past the corrupted race and just play a human (no special abilities for corrupted) I can share a discord link to see if you would like to try.

5 hours ago, Storms of Superior said:

If you can get past the corrupted race and just play a human (no special abilities for corrupted) I can share a discord link to see if you would like to try.

I am not sure what you mean by 'get past the corrupted race'?  I would certainly be open to looking, and thank you for responding.  It isn't that I am opposed to any supernatural elements as they are in Conan (and I don't begrudge people playing what they enjoy, I just can't seem to find what I enjoy), it is just the last few servers I tried it seemed like everyone I ran into was a green winged fairy, or a horned demon, or a bat, or a cat, or something else.

13 hours ago, lurking_0_lurker said:

I am not sure what you mean by 'get past the corrupted race'?  I would certainly be open to looking, and thank you for responding.  It isn't that I am opposed to any supernatural elements as they are in Conan (and I don't begrudge people playing what they enjoy, I just can't seem to find what I enjoy), it is just the last few servers I tried it seemed like everyone I ran into was a green winged fairy, or a horned demon, or a bat, or a cat, or something else.

We have the demon people and the vampires aside from humans. Most are human, tho.

https://discord.gg/vgTKmM

Been on the fence about buying the game several times during sales before, ever since I tried it out during a free weekend last year. It's super pretty and got some gorgeous adult mods. I love slavery content, but the mods using it for single-player were kinda lackluster, and the world felt too empty for me to enjoy on my own.

Never been much for buying a game solely for the online experience, tho. Most of the time I'm kind of antisocial, and there's no way to know beforehand if you can even stand half the people you meet online. Especially in adult games, my goodness. Seeing how they just started another free weekend, however, I'm reinstalling the game, and might dare to check out a few servers.

Do any servers around use more voluptuous bodies than Aquilonian Females? Or other overly sexualized things like oily skin?

edit: Ahh, nevermind. All the servers I checked up on were either too empty, too heavy on RP, or lacked enough focus on harsh pvp slavery. Shame.