On 1/17/2018 at 8:26 PM, Reesewow said:

Lots of reasons this can happen if you are playing Skyrim - suggest googling skyrim save game ctd for learning how to avoid it.

TLDR suggestions:

Install Crash Fixes

Load a safety save before your real save

start a new game for no mod enabled the and save after you binds are cut  ...use that save every time you install or remove a mod  or if the game crashes  ...

6 hours ago, scivirus said:

need help most of the dildo are invisible

That shouldn't happen. These dildos get equipped as Animobjects by their respective animation and all this mod does is equip customized and invisible (there's no mesh inside these nifs) HDT Havok armor objects (to get the collisions in place) in armor slot 57. So it could unequip an armor if it uses that slot but not dildos or other props used in animations.

Also Nibbles' and Komotor's animations seem to be the only ones that got updated and I hope that at least the collisions for Nibbles' stuff still work. He didn't change the animation names so HDT Sextoys should trigger when the ones that I made collisions for start.

And don't expect any updates to this mod, I don't even have Oldrim installed anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I just downloaded and installed Komotor's Animations 2.6 update (from their web site) and ran into a consistence check with FNIS. I recall it did ask me to overwrite KomAnim.json which you also install. I'm guessing that overwriting yours was the reason for the 9 consistence errors (Kom_Lesb_Dildos_Show_A1_S(1-9)) as they're in the new file but not yours however I've not really done any testing. I guess my question is if I use yours, will that cause issues with the newer animations provided in the new 2.6 upgrade? Which should I use? I don't know enough about the workings of these files to figure this out.
Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I was just downloading Komotor animations for SE(i know this is oldrim) but under the required mod list section of the page it recommends using this mod with it. But this mod is not SE compatible and I didn't see any SE versions. Am I missing something here that gets this to work with SE?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2020 at 4:36 PM, 4love10 said:

is this work for sse

Nope.

There is no HDT PE for Skyrim SE and I guess there never will be. Meaning this mod won't work with Skyrim SE either.

As for komotor:

I don't know what the status of his mods is and I don't know if some of his animations are still compatible to this mod here.

I'll just keep the version with komotor anims support (ancient version though) in the download section, in case anyone needs it.

For most of you the go to version should probably be the one without komotor support though.

• 1 month later...

You're very welcome.

Crossposting from my HDT PE tutorial:

10 hours ago, SilverBlack said:

Hi Bazinga, thanks for the input. I will try that. Is there a way to somehow see the collision boxes in 3dsmax? Because sometimes it is hard to find the right shape for those boxes by just using the skeleton and the mesh. Another question: I don't know anything about scripting but how would I add mods to your HDT Toys e.g. the psyche animation toys?

Funny that you ask about HDT Sextoys, someone else asked me the same question a while ago.

Here's my answer from back then:

Hi,

of course it's possible ... but not really that easy, sorry.

And for me it's been a long while since I last touched that mod so my memory on what to do is quite fuzzy.

But to give you the basic gist:

First you'd have to take a close look at the animation ingame, at how she's holding that dildo (if she's holding it), and at how the hand is moving. Then you have a better idea where to attach the collision box (which hand, pointing away from the palm or not etc). Next you'd have to check the dildo nif and the female skeleton in Nifscope, maybe take some measurements too.

Basically what you have to do first is you have to figure out the shape and size of your collision box (probably shaped like a capsule), how it should be oriented and which bone on the female skeleton you want to attach it to.

Then you can set up the dildo xml using JFF. After that attach that xml to a special nif with an invisible mesh inside, on these forums we usually call these "hdt havok object", and this mod uses them too.

After that the animation needs to be added to the "HDT_Toys" form list in the esp of this mod ... at least for solo animations. Paired ones are handled via json files.

I'm afraid you'd also have to edit the script and add +1 to this here every time you add an animation to this mod:

ElseIf m >= 0
        int i = 0
        While i < 9
            If HDT_Anim.Name == HDT_Toys.GetName() && HDT_Armor[0] != HDT_Toys
                HDTToyRemove(HDT_Pos[0], HDT_Armor[0])
                HDT_Pos[0].EquipItem(HDT_Toys, false, true)
                HDT_Pos[0].QueueNiNodeUpdate()
            Endif
            i += 1
        EndWhile

So if you add Billy's chair animation it has to be added to the esp form list and the passage in the script has to be changed to:

ElseIf m >= 0
        int i = 0
        While i < 10
            If HDT_Anim.Name == HDT_Toys.GetName() && HDT_Armor[0] != HDT_Toys
                HDTToyRemove(HDT_Pos[0], HDT_Armor[0])
                HDT_Pos[0].EquipItem(HDT_Toys, false, true)
                HDT_Pos[0].QueueNiNodeUpdate()
            Endif
            i += 1
        EndWhile

The result has to be compiled of course ... which can be a nightmare even if you have a good text editor like Sublime Text set up because you never know the script dependencies. Not sure if I still know them in this case, my Skyrim setup is long gone, deleted. But I'm pretty sure that you need the basic Skyrim scripts, Sexlab and PapyrusUtil at the least.

So what the script does is when a Sexlab animation starts it asks Sexlab for the animation name and checks if it's listed in my esp. Which means the name of the animation in the form list in that esp has to be identical to the one ingame.

Then it does its stuff and equips the invisible hdt havok object on the player (you can check your inventory during an animation where my mod triggers and you'll see the item in there). The only important part about that armor is the link to the xml file, the collision shape. That's what needs to be equipped for the dildo or whatever to have collisions.

So as you can see it's complicated but doable.

The hardest part might be creating the right collision xml, but sometimes it's good enough to just reuse one from a different animation. Just check if there are other animations that are supported by my mod and have similar dildo placement (relative to the thing it's attached to, like a hand or the floor) to the one you want to add.

I also wrote a very in depth tutorial about creating physics and collision files for HDT PE, if you want to have a look at that.

And sorry about the need to modify the script, I'm rather shit at scripting and writing this one literally took me weeks of headaches. It's also not explained at all, no comments and nothing.

Well, at least it's working, right? ^^

I could really have tried to find a way to make adding solo animations easier but I expected that I would keep updating this mod longer than I actually did. Probably a very familiar story around these parts. ^^

There might be a way to handle solo animations with json files, same way I used for the paired ones. But  that requires rewriting a part of the script and I won't do it, I don't think I'll come back to Oldrim any time soon.

Btw, what I wrote there doesn't mention all of it. You also have to make sure that the animation you add has the tags 'sextoy' and 'vaginal', you probably have to add 'sextoy', that's sort of a filter I used.

And you don't have to edit the script if you want to add paired animations, that part is misleading. You 'only' have to make the havok object with a link to the collision xml and also add the animation to the json file (SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\HDT_Sextoys.json), and to the esp of course.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:19 PM, Bazinga said:

I could really have tried to find a way to make adding solo animations easier but I expected that I would keep updating this mod longer than I actually did. Probably a very familiar story around these parts. ^^

There might be a way to handle solo animations with json files, same way I used for the paired ones. But  that requires rewriting a part of the script and I won't do it, I don't think I'll come back to Oldrim any time soon.

Ok, ignore the quoted part, because I just rewrote the lines of the script that handle solo animations. It was easier than I expected, and I hope everything still works.

Thank you very much to @Lupine00 who compiled the script for me (as I mentioned, I won't install Oldrim again) and also tested if the collision objects get equipped.

I would like to get some more feedback on this new version though, especially if the correct havok object gets equipped for all supported solo animations and if the collisions still work as intended.

Heya, great mod. One thing for everyone else:

I edited the script for 0.9 and removed the Debug.Notification that tells you on every game load that everything is OK and how many anims for HDT Sextoys have been found.

In case you want your Skyrim to not spam you with Notifications on game load like I do, here you go (Mod Manager ready):

HDT Sextoys 0.9 - dont spam me with Notifications please.rar

Final thought: If you have a mod that spams your Screen with Notifications and want it to be gone, send me a PM with details and I'll see what I can do. I've already edited lots of mods this way and my Skrim does not show a single Notification on load. Ever. How it should be in my opinion...

Thanks for the update, will give it a try once I finish my upgrade.

BTW I'm trying to improve creature collisions with ABC and SOS using JFF. It appears the collision boxes are huge and they overlap each other.

As an easy example for the canine penis I can turn off collision on 4 of the 6 nodes and have descent results (not near as good as we used to have though). So from a scientific approach to achieve the best results, Is it better to have collision on all nodes and adjust length and radius accordingly, or is it okay to disable some and work with fewer nodes? Just looking for a point in the right direction when working with multiple collision boxes.

Thanks again for all you have done for the community.

20 minutes ago, jap2015 said:

BTW I'm trying to improve creature collisions with ABC and SOS using JFF. It appears the collision boxes are huge and they overlap each other.

As an easy example for the canine penis I can turn off collision on 4 of the 6 nodes and have descent results (not near as good as we used to have though). So from a scientific approach to achieve the best results, Is it better to have collision on all nodes and adjust length and radius accordingly, or is it okay to disable some and work with fewer nodes? Just looking for a point in the right direction when working with multiple collision boxes.

Fewer is better imo. In fact for penis collision boxes I mostly just used a single capsule shape attached to one of the 'penis bones'.

More complex objects like the troll penis require at least 2 shapes to better represent the mesh shape itself. Can't remember how I set up all these sex toy collision boxes but I bet that there are a few xmls with more than one shape in there too.

1 hour ago, King-Crimson said:

Final thought: If you have a mod that spams your Screen with Notifications and want it to be gone, send me a PM with details and I'll see what I can do. I've already edited lots of mods this way and my Skrim does not show a single Notification on load. Ever. How it should be in my opinion...

I was trying to figure out how to do this with another mod and now I know what to comment out. Thanks!

Okay, so I'd need a volunteer who takes screenshots and maybe a little movie of a sex toy animation they want collisions for and posts them here.

That's because as I said I don't have the game installed anymore so I can't check the animations ingame myself.

I would then write a tutorial on how to create the collision xml and how to feed it into the game using this mod.

But be aware that I probably can't help you with tentacle animations like Estrus, because I simply don't know how to add collisions to those (if it's even possible), or to any other animobject animations where the animated object has its own animation loop independent of the skeleton.

And I'll do this one time, after that it's up to you guys.

But you can still ask me anytime if you get stuck or if you don't get the collisions right.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean with "crop" in this context.

And regarding butt collisions, no it doesn't work for those. At least not out of the box, but this mod or rather the collision xmls could easily be modified to create collisions wherever you need them.

But since the script filters for the keywords 'sextoy' and 'vaginal' it would get a little confusing if you use it for other collisions. Still possible, and of course you could change the filters in the script if you know how to edit and compile Papyrus scripts.

I certainly won't object if you upload a modified version of this mod or even use it to create something completely different. I just wanna be credited,  other than that you can treat this as open source. Same goes for all my mods.

1 hour ago, Bazinga said:

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean with "crop" in this context.

And regarding butt collisions, no it doesn't work for those. At least not out of the box, but this mod or rather the collision xmls could easily be modified to create collisions wherever you need them.

But since the script filters for the keywords 'sextoy' and 'vaginal' it would get a little confusing if you use it for other collisions. Still possible, and of course you could change the filters in the script if you know how to edit and compile Papyrus scripts.

I certainly won't object if you upload a modified version of this mod or even use it to create something completely different. I just wanna be credited,  other than that you can treat this as open source. Same goes for all my mods.

I was looking for a way to enable collisions for something like this.

I'm not overly fluent in Papyrus, but I've been able to make some minor edits and recompile other mod scripts before.  I'll take a look, but It's probably beyond me.

Who knows? 

Ok, I see.

Technically it would be possible to do this with this mod, yes.

But as I wrote, it would make sense to change the Sexlab keywords in the script.

If @SilverBlack doesn't post pics and a video for an alternative then I might take a look at one of these animations instead.

Pics and a video would be helpful in this case as well.