Scenes 4 and 5 seem to just repeat 2 and 3

Cobalt-4-Collision.7z

Also, in the screenshots where I list the tags and the objects, Based on what is in the NIF files....(or was it in CK, don't recall) but the reference to the tag "Cane" seems to be pointing to the CobaltCane.nif file.

Do you happen to still have a list of resources that are referenced in your script? I wanted to add "Cane" to the tags in it, but I'm not sure if I can recompile it since some of those mods may not be available any longer.

Tell me if you need help with this.

I might not remember exactly which resources this mod requires but I still know pretty well how it works.

And I could help with that collision xml that you will need.

Right now, I am not sure if the errors are virtual or not. Using MO, depending on if I compile from teh overwrite folder, from the mod folder or right out of the Skyrim scripts folder, I get different errors, many of them are referencing back to the SL scritps themselves. I am going to create a new profile on my PC and install Votex and see if that is any better.

Like the script JsonUtil.psc in the SL mod......That shouldn't generate unknown reference errors but it is.

I am assuming it's like trying to edit a mod from CK launched from MO. You can browse right to the file, but it will tell you it's an invalid directory.

3 hours ago, Bazinga said:

I'm not sure tbh, it's been ages.

Sexlab of course, PapyrusUtil, basic Skyrim scripts ...

@Lupine00, can you help?

It just built for me in my setup. I suspect is doesn't need much special at all to compile.

SexLab is probably the only mod you need, but you'd probably need SLAL and the relevant anim packs to actually see all the anims it handles.

Now I have to figure out how to set up the cane.

Which is why I assume you wanted Screenshots for the purpose of figuring out the XYZ's of the object?

Ok, I'll take a look at that tomorrow.

That little addition you did to the script should do the trick, but you also need to add the animation to the json file from this mod (the paired anims one).

Magic Dildo 1 does look like it's using animobject dildos with their own animation loop. I can't really help you with that sort of animation.

For the sequence you recorded there it would of course be possible to just put a collision box inside the pussy to open it (and maybe attach the collision box to the skeleton root so the minimal movement the girls do would create some labia movement), but that has nothing to do with the dildo itself.

K4 Deep Dildo looks doable.

Thanks for the quick answer. I honestly don't have a clue how to attach a collision box to the root of the skeleton or how to put the collision box into the character. Would you mind, if you have the time, to make a tutorial on how to do that? When I open one of your HDTToys nifs I see the root and the NPC_Spine2. Why did you choose the Spine2 and how it is related to the Skript? Did you use Blender to find the locations and make those HDTToys?

I would really appreciate it if you could you give me a step-by-step instruction for the K4 Deep Dildo. I have thus only edited the hdt.xml files and made some mesh adjustments in Blender and weight painted the body meshes.

Thanks again for you mod. After making one myself I know how much time that involves.

Nah, these nifs are just run of the mill 'havok object' armor meshes. The only interesting thing in there is the attached xml.

And yes, I plan to write this down in a tutorial.  You might have to wait a week or 2 though, I should have more spare time then.

How does your mod read the installed Animations?

I've added the animation to the JSON, but it still said no animations found.

I did re run FNIS.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 8:13 PM, bishlapped said:

How does your mod read the installed Animations?

I've added the animation to the JSON, but it still said no animations found.

I did re run FNIS.

You also have to add the animation and the armor/armor addon records to the esp.

There's a formlist in there with all the supported animations.

In the script it's referenced to as HDT_Toys.

It might be possible to get rid of that formlist, but I wouldn't know how.

You asked about Cobalt Animations earlier.

Here are the necessary files for "Cobalt Pole Standing Punishment":

CobaltStandingPoleSpanking_Collisions.7z

Load after HDT Sextoys 0.9

I couldn't test the collisions ingame so I hope they align with the cane.

Please tell me if it works as intended.

Btw, if the game doesn't update HDT Sextoys then please follow the instructions for cleaning savegames that I added in a txt file in the mod download.

And if anyone wants to ask, I didn't forget the tutorial, will definitely do it. Not today though.

Alright! The good news is....It's working.

Unfortunately, it didn't happen "out of the box" I spent some time troubleshooting including re editing the tags from the initial animation to include SexToy, but I am not sure that's what did it.

What I suspect did it, was completely removing the Colbalt Animation pack, rebuilding the registry, Re setting the JSON Data in SLAL Logging in without Cobalt, makeing a clean save, then re-installing Cobalt.

2 hours ago, bishlapped said:

Alright! The good news is....It's working.

So the collision box is where it's supposed to be?

Cool.

I think resetting the JSON data might have also worked without reinstalling the animations but I'm not sure.

You can probably add a few other animations if you want, there is more than one where the cane is used.

If you don't know how then wait til I add the tutorial.

For that I'll use @SilverBlack's suggestion.

I will try to add a few more animations. One question. When you created the Armor and Armor Addons, were those names specific to something in the animations, or did you just name them something you would be able to recognize as long as they are in the script properties? There is another one that uses the name of the time from Zaz Animations, so it's not called CobaltCane.

I'm pretty sure you can name those however you want.

The only important thing is that they are all linked to each other, the armor record to the formlist entry and the armor addon record to the armor one.

That way the nif specified in that armor addon record gets loaded when the script triggers and equips the armor, which then leads to the xml attached to the nif being loaded by HDT PE.

Thanks.

Do you think they could cross-link? So a reference to ZazCane,nif (I forget the actual name) could be handled by the armor reference you built as long as I tie it to the JSON?

ZazCane isn't an invisible hdt havok object though, but a nif with the mesh of a cane inside, right?

Of course you can reference that too but you should only do that for animations where you want the cane itself (instead of just the collision box like with the nifs I use here) to be equipped through my script. And I doubt that you'd want that.

That would also create additional mod dependencies unless you add the cane to the armor and armor addon section of my esp. And for that I think you'd have to ask them for permission.

I will attempt to add a new animation. I tried yesterday. I got the mod to recognize the 2nd animation in the pop up message when I load in. But I ended up breaking the whole thing so that none of the collisions worked. So I reverted back and will try again.

As an interesting observation. Using SL Tools to jump to a new animation during an existing animation, where if the new animation uses the same object as the 1st...In this case , CobaltCane, the collisions are maintained in the new animation, but only for that one scene. So going to Scene 3 in Pole Spanking, using "H" to move to the Barrel Spanking animation, jumps to the same scene in that animation....Scene 3, and there are collisions. Until you go to Scene 4 in the new animation. It resets then.