• 4 weeks later...

The next version is up, adding support for the new Nibbles dildo stick animation (great stuff as always).

I also removed the edited json file for nazonootoko's dildo animations. Meaning there won't be any more "ghost" animations registered in Sexlab if you don't use that animation pack. Aequus was so kind to add the missing tags himself so I don't need to include that here anyway. Don't forget to download his update too.

What does it say on game load?

"Initializing ... 9 solo + 3 paired sex toy animations found"?

Should be this or a similar high number of solo animations (at least 6 since there are 6 dildo solo animations in that HAnimations pack).

If that message doesn't even show up maybe clean your savegame (I included instructions how to do that in the download) and try again.

And if there are tags missing for these dildo HAnimations (you can also check in the SLAL MCM menu - my mod needs the vaginal and the sextoy tag to see the animation) then you might have forgotten to update nazonootoko's Animations for SLAL.

edit: Expanded the mod description a little to make it clearer that you have to update the requirements too.

Any chance you could add a version the disables the message on save load?

Sorry, completely forgot about that.
Here you go:
Just overwrite v0.7 with this.
Maybe you have to make a clean save, but you probably have to do that anyway when upgrading from 0.6

What does it say on game load?

"Initializing ... 9 solo + 3 paired sex toy animations found"?

Should be this or a similar high number of solo animations (at least 6 since there are 6 dildo solo animations in that HAnimations pack).

If that message doesn't even show up maybe clean your savegame (I included instructions how to do that in the download) and try again.

And if there are tags missing for these dildo HAnimations (you can also check in the SLAL MCM menu - my mod needs the vaginal and the sextoy tag to see the animation) then you might have forgotten to update nazonootoko's Animations for SLAL.

edit: Expanded the mod description a little to make more clear that you have to update the requirements too.

Any chance you could add a version the disables the message on save load?

Sorry, completely forgot about that.
Here you go:
Just overwrite v0.7 with this.
Maybe you have to make a clean save, but you probably have to do that anyway when upgrading from 0.6

Hah, weird, now it works all of a sudden. Nevermind, Bazinga, keep up the good work.

Posted 20 April 2017, woah, How did I not find this mod sooner. :D . I love playing with toy but the only thing keep me from use them offen in my game is because no collision. This is amazing, thank you, thank you.

Do all SLAL pack is required? I have Leito and Nibbles one but don't have nazonootoko HAnimations. I been playing around and everything seem to working fine but I just want to make sure there is no dire consequence :shy:

No, you can install whichever animations you want. Doesn't even have to be animations for SLAL, the only thing that matters is if an animation is registered in Sexlab and if it has the two tags this mod is searching for (vaginal, sextoy).

And there wouldn't be any harm if no such animation was registered in Sexlab, in that case HDT Sextoys would simply stay dormant and do nothing.

My mod will only work for the animations I mentioned in the mod description of course. And only if their name doesn't get changed, so for example it will only add collisions to Leito's animation with the red bottle if it's listed as "Leito Female Toy Vaginal" in the Sexlab MCM.

No, you can install whichever animations you want. Doesn't even have to be animations for SLAL, the only thing that matters is if an animation is registered in Sexlab and if it has the two tags this mod is searching for (vaginal, sextoy).

And there wouldn't be any harm if no such animation was registered in Sexlab, in that case HDT Sextoys would simply stay dormant and do nothing.

My mod will only work for the animations I mentioned in the mod description of course. And only if their name doesn't get changed, so for example it will only add collisions to Leito's animation with the red bottle if it's listed as "Leito Female Toy Vaginal" in the Sexlab MCM.

Thanks for the information. Keep up the good work, all your HDT collision stuff is amazing :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you! I'm looking for your mod, because hdt coin uses the same slot as hdt piercing. I use All-in-One body, so I wasn't sure about downloading (or just inattentively read the description).

I didn't hit it on the first try, but now it's working (Pic. below)

1. installed - not working
2. reapply the JSON data - not working
3. refresh Sexlab - not working
4. reinstall all requirements and repeat point two - NOT WORKING
5. clean savegame - now we're getting somewhere!

Now waiting for nazonootoko's tentaсles animations.

post-1052869-0-83395400-1499781100_thumb.jpgpost-1052869-0-29355600-1499781109_thumb.jpgpost-1052869-0-90710400-1499781117_thumb.jpg

Yeah, cleaning savegames between updates is mandatory for my mod I'm afraid.

Maybe some day a better scripter than me will show me how to add an update function to the script but until then you have to do it this way.

Oh and to help you practicing I finished another update.  :P

I cleared up the script a little by removing the separate functions for each of the 2 actor animations and reading from a json file instead.

This means that PapyrusUtil is a hard requirement for this mod from v0.8 on.

The update also adds collisions to two of Komotor's Animations. It only works with the 0.8a version, older versions are not supported.

edit:

I just remembered that at least a few people here want a version without the notification on game load.

So here it is:

HDTSextoys v0.8 no_notif.7z

Darn, I forgot something important.

Since I added an edited json file for Komotor's animations that mod is not a soft requirement anymore because you get ghost entries in SLAL and Sexlab if it isn't installed.

So for the time being I'll upload a separate version of this mod without that changed json file.

So were do I find PapyrusUtil? a search here in the lab and on nexus both gave me the same result...nothing! lol... i'm usually rather good at finding things but some how this has got past my radar. Any help with this would be awesome. thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you support AOBtlDildo.nif of K4Animation?

Aren't all the K4 animations anal tho?  I don't know if you'd want collisions as they look best without IMO.

Though I'd mention that AnubiSs2167 updated his SLAL pack with a few animations that may be worth looking at for the HDT toy treatment, namely his new Magick and Fuck Machine animations.

Hope your trip was good.

Could you support AOBtlDildo.nif of K4Animation?

Aren't all the K4 animations anal tho?  I don't know if you'd want collisions as they look best without IMO.

Though I'd mention that AnubiSs2167 updated his SLAL pack with a few animations that may be worth looking at for the HDT toy treatment, namely his new Magick and Fuck Machine animations.

Hope your trip was good.

It was, thanks. :)

And I'll look into the animations you mentioned, but not before next week. Holiday's still not over and I refuse to do any kind of work atm.  B)

@all

I deleted the older versions. v0.8 seems to be stable enough and there is really no point in keeping them uploaded.

Also the links were broken for the last couple of weeks anyway (my reupload after that failed server upgrade seems to have broken the links I didn't reupload, at least after Ashal fixed the server issue).